Chapter 21

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

 

I giggled when I suddenly remembered what Top invoked to me last night, he shared his thoughts about arranging an art exhibition. It;s not today, tomorrow or the other day but maybe after a couple of months will do. Somehow, I feel extra. Top is being so open to me since the day that we met, he was so fun to be with and I can't just stop admiring him. I was even surprised when I learned about him being a painter, who would have thought? Others might think he's an action star because of his aura and look but hey, he's a painter!

 

 

"So TOP is a painter, Taeyang owns a bar and a bartender, Seungri is a racer and Jiyong is a business man. Gosh they are goals!"

 

 

I covered for an exaggeration.

 

 

"But we are goals too! I'm a top designer, CL's an idol and Dara is a successful business girl!"

 

 

I chuckled at my silliness and reached for my sketch pad while puckering my lips. I can't really get some inspiration these days, my clients have been notifying me and I'm not finishing any of my works. I'm getting worried too, there are so many talented designers out there that's better than me. My self esteem is going down and the pressure have been heating things up. My phone started ringing so I fumbled my hands into my bag only to find that Dara is calling me.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" I cheerfully greeted.

 

 

"I think I've been robbed"

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

"DARAAAAA!"

 

 

*tugs* *tugs* *tugs*

 

 

I called wildly while knocking so hard at my her door, wait, this is not knocking at all! It's a thing we call punching! What is taking her for so long to open the door?!

 

 

"Omo!" 

 

 

I gasped tapping the door. What if the thief is still there and he got Dara! And kidnapped her?! I pressed my ears at the door and stopped thinking about negative stuffs when I heard some feeble steps from her and when Dara opened the door, I immediately scanned her from head to toe and she looks like she was ailing for years. She's wearing a robe and her hair unkempt. 

 

 

"What happened?!" I pulled her for a hug and silently scanned her place.

 

 

The sofa is great, the appliances are still here, the furnitures are present so what's the problem? What's gone?

 

 

"So what happened?" I held her stiffed hands and stared at her with sad eyes, she's sobbing. Oh my God what is wrong.

 

 

Dara's eyes downcasted while she plays at the tie of her robe.

 

 

"When I woke up this morning, Jiyong's things were gone.. I can't c-contact him and I c-can't open his unit" 

 

 

"Shhhhhhh" I gazed down at her with sad eyes.

 

 

So it's a no to what is missing because it is more like 'who is missing'. Oh Jiyong, you are really at the top in my list for people who I hate the most for hurting my friends. I salute you for being expert on how to make a woman cry.

 

 

Dara went back to her room, I promised that I'll stay here in her unit so she has someone to talk to her but I can't take this any longer, she look sick. I sneakly dialed TOP's number and checked if Dara is somewhere near.

 

 

"Annyeong" he spoke with a hoarse whisper.

 

 

"WHERE.IS.JIYONG" I asked greeting my teeth.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"WHERE THE IS YOUR FRIEND?! DARA IS WORRYING!" I tried my best not to shout, trust me I'm just whispering.

 

 

"I d-don't know anything! Swear"

 

 

I ducked my phone down when I heard Dara's door opened.

 

 

"Where are you going?" I asked her. She held her back and looked for her keys.

 

 

"Moonshot, he might be there"

 

 

Seriously?! She's only wearing her pajama's and a hoodie what is wrong with this human? Even if you're stressed you should still dress nicely! Urghhh!

 

 

 

 

 

DARA'S pov

 

 

 

 

I prevented my eyes from blinking, my body is aching for rest, my mind is asking for a pause and my body wanted to sleep but I'm refusing it because my heart says to find Jiyong.

 

 

"Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong" I chanted impatiently hoping that he would pick up the call.

 

 

I'm worried, I'm worried so much. What happened? Did he got in an accident? Why is no one telling me? Why is his unit locked? Did he changed his password? I don't even know how his things disappeared inside my unit. I am a hundred percent sure that before I sleep, I still saw it there. I am sure.

 

 

What is the meaning of this?

 

 

I parked my car and rode into the elevator. Some employees are surprised to see me,maybe because besides from the fact that today is my rest day, they are surprised to see me only in my pj's. So what? What important thing is to know if Jiyong is here.

 

 

I stepped outside and half walked-half run towards Jiyong's office door when the guards stopped me.

 

 

"What?!" I asked trying to get back my arms from their clench. Why are they acting like I'm not allowed to go in here? I'm his secretary for pete's sake!

 

 

"Why?!" I asked louder but none of them were talking.

 

 

"Seriously?! What is happening!" I squealed and they dragged me far away towards the glass door.

 

 

"Jiyong's in there right? P-please tell me.." I stopped fighting and I couldn't help but to cry. What if something happened to Jiyong inside? What if someone's torturing him there?!

 

 

"I'm w-worried.. Please" I asked but they are acting like they can't even hear me.

 

 

"I j-just wanted to know if he's safe!"

 

 

The door suddenly opened and my eyes automatically abandoned the guards whom I was talking to and I stood straight waiting for a specific person to come out. Hearing his footsteps makes me feel relieved, it's him.. It is him!

 

 

His face is finally visibled clearly so I ran towards him but they grabbed my hands again. I tried, I tried to get off from their grip but they are too firm and Jiyong's just walking without even looking at me. He stopped in front of the elevator so I wiggled my hands with force but they are too strong. Why don't they let me go? and why is he ignoring me?

 

 

Jiyong needs to see me! I need to talk to him. I looked at the big guys who's holding me while asking for sympathy but then my heart skipped a beat. I stopped moving and my breathing became slower than before. I feel foreboding all of a sudden seeing a familiar figure. Kiko clings into his arms as if she had done that thousands of times. My whole world dropped, colors seemed to fade away and I can't hear anything. Why is she inside his office? What happened there? This is wrong!

 

 

 

"Jiy---"

 

 

"Oh Hi Dara!" Kiko greeted me with a smile but I don't have any time to distinguish if she's giving me a fake one cause I'm mentally asking Jiyong to look at me.

 

 

Jiyong, baby.. please look at me..

 

 

He's didn't looked. My tears dropped and my heart feels like dying.

 

 

"I'm assuming you haven't seen the news yet? Well I suggest you to scroll into the internet sometimes"

 

 

The elevator opened in a ting.

 

 

Slowly, Jiyong rode inside it with Kiko beside him. I gasp for air, I knew that I didn't desired anything like this to happen.

 

 

"Dara!" I heard Bom called. She immediately gave me an advance hug before she bestowed me her phone.

 

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS: Japanese model Kiko Mizuhara and Moonshot's very own CEO Kwon Jiyong confirmed to be dating]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS: Japanese model Kiko Mizuh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter