Chapter 7

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

Waking up with this kind of feeling is the worst. My back is aching, my eyes are swollen and I feel very uncertain today, it feels like I've been paralized by eating a forbidden fruit. This , everything , life . 

 

 

I'm alone, staring blankly at nowhere while thinking or deciding or whatever you call it if I'm going to work. The recent happenings are still on process in my mind.

 

 

I'm sorting things. 

 

 

Last night, I asked him but Chanyeol didn't answered any of my questions and just comforted me just like what he usually do. Is this right? He's jiyong's brother and he should be knowing something like why Jiyong acted that way in front of me? or why is he gone for the last six years? Is it that hard for him to tell me anything about his Hyung? I sighed. Okay, he won. I'll let him slip this time. 

 

 

Maybe, Jiyong  really did changed, based on what he had acted yesterday ㅡ he's not him. He was a complete different person because everything changed, the way he looks at me, the way he talks, his apperance. It all changed. How? why? no matter how hard I think I just can't find the right answer. Funny how I always go back to these questions, what happened to him for the last six years? what made him like that? I mean, more like who? who made him like that? I don't even know if I'm guessing it right and I don't know if I should be thinking this way.

 

 

Another deep sigh escaped from my mouth. 

 

 

I should really stop this because it's useless and I should stop thinking about it, what's important now is that he's here. I can now see him, almost everyday at work and he's our new CEO. That makes everything complicated even more but i'm happy because he's here.

 

 

I stood there helplessly and began walking towards the bathroom. I just realized that I should be doing things right now since I have a work and knowing that he's now my boss! I should really do some magic.

 

 

Unlike before, I had some extra time showering. I picked the best office attire that I have and searched on the internet to get some awesome makeup tips. I MUST LOOK PRETTY PEOPLE!

 

 

After doing my makeup I stared at the mirror to give myself one last look. 

 

 

Now I'm chewing my lips while driving, do I look good? will he think that I'm pretty today? will I give him a great impression? 

 

 

My heart started to beat really fast when I saw our building.

 

 

Moonshot

 

 

Huhu I feel so odd. Ottokae?! I'm nervous! Will I be living like this everyday?! GAH!

 

 

I applied more lipstick and blended it in for the last time around. Okay, I'm going in and may my destiny take me to a nice situation.

 

 

The moment I stepped inside, many of them were eyeing me ㅡ mostly boys. Geez that's all because I look extra pretty today. I rolled my eyes, this is the payment for all my efforts! DROOL EVERYONE! DROOOOL! How I hope he drools at me too. Just kiddin'

 

 

I shut my eyes tightly after realizing that I'm near to our office. My heart beating so wild and I can't relax! Help me! Am I really doing this?!

 

 

I opened the door and and and and---

 

 

Poof

 

 

It's Jiyong everyone and I am super proud to say that he is busy and he's not interested about me entering in! Come on! What a shame!

 

 

I walked fast to my table pouting. Is he really not gonna look at me? Or just gonna check me out? I'm so dissapointed! I really did my best just to be more extra pretty today and this is what I'm getting from him?! No way!

 

 

I eyed him again but he's busy checking on some papers and signing here and there. Is giving me a glance a waste of time for him? 

 

 

My eyes narrowed into tiny slits while smiling evily. Why you Kwon Jiyong? You're playing hard to get neh? All the mens here in our company was drooling over me a while ago! All of them was looking at me! and I won't expect you as an exception! It's impossible for you to resist this pretty face of mine! I will do everything! Call me desperate or anything you like! but, I AM WARNING YOU! I will make you look at me! I AM REALLY SWEARING TO GIVE YOU A HARD TIME!

 

 

"Ehem-ehem"  Me faking a cough after leaning my back at my chair still looking at him.

 

 

Look at me... look at me...

 

 

Damn! He's not looking at me. Okay, that was bad.. I need to think something.

 

 

I sat properly and tried reaching my pencil, I grinned when I succesfully landed it on my table and started rolling it and sooner or later, it will fall down and THAT.WILL.GET.HIS.ATTENTION!

 

 

*Tack*

 

 

Boom! The pencil dropped and and and.. wait for it! He's gonna look here! Just a minute! We're getting there! a few more seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Forget it. Urghh, I bent down to grab the  pencil and sat on my chair grumpily. What is wrong with him? I combed my hair because of frustation. Why isn't he looking? he is really making me angry! Well, sorry for him but THIS THING IS NOT GOING TO END LIKE THIS!

 

 

I cross my right leg over my left, arch my brows, crossed my arms over my chest. I have no choice. I'm going to use my superpowers. You can't blame me! He made me use it! This time, I am really gonna make sure he'll look at me! 

 

 

STARE.

 

 

I flashed my serious face, looking at him. Come on, my magnetic eyes! You need to get him!

 

 

STARE.

 

 

My eyes went bigger, this time I am using my full power! There is no way he can't look at me! HE.HAS.TO.LOOK.AT.ME!

 

 

"Get me two more copies of these" 

 

 

KYAAAAAH! I made it! He looked at me! ARGHHHH! I stood up and walked near to him to get the document that he was talking about.

 

KYAAAAH! My powers worked! Did you see that huh? He looked at me! We made eye contact! You must be very proud of me! GAAAAH. This is so great! I got out of the office bitting my lips. Now, where will I go? I should be atㅡwait, what am I going to do? Did I just forgot what he told me?!

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

"It was Seungri's idea why we got here!" TOP said after getting off his car and ran towards Taeyang's direction.

 

 

"What do you mean me?! You guys invited me here!" Seungri furrowed his brows while taking his shades off.

 

 

Taeyang playfully slapped TOP's cheeks when he tried to steal a kiss in his cheeks. He was always like that whenever Taeyang's around.

 

 

"Yah, we must remember. We need to blend in.. inside! He shouldn't know that were here" Taeyang said fixing his shirt.

 

 

All of them nod while smiling from ear to ear. They were all planning to surprise Jiyong, this may sound so childish but they really misses him so bad. Jiyong was so busy when he got to SK. He didn't had a chance to be with the boys. Work is what important to him now.

 

 

The boys wore their shades and entered the company, they were trying to blend in and they made their way individualy not minding each other to the elevator.

 

 

"Man! I'm so nervous!" Seungri said as he nudged TOP with his elbow inside the elevator.

 

 

"Were gonna die here!" TOP said clinging to Taeyang.

 

 

"Yah, Hyung.. stop that! some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter