Chapter 17

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" she cheeky asked.

 

 

The cold breeze enveloped her exposed shoulder as she tighten her grip to the phone.

 

 

"My, my.. He's never been careful" she softly said with her calmed voice that sweetly traveled into the cold thin air and her eyes sparkled as she stare at her new polished nails.

 

 

"Well, I will just wait for him to call"

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong sat inside the conference room to have a look of their photos and watch over the staffs do the editing. The staffs and also Dara noticed all the efforts that Jiyong is putting into this project and they just simply fell in awe because of him. He's hardworking character is making its way to their hearts.

 

 

"Mr Kwon where would you like to put your name?"

 

 

He stretched his arms and pointed the lower right part of the picture.

 

 

"Don't put my real name" he commanded and Dara immediately turned her head to him.

 

 

"Wae?" she brought her head back to focus on the photos and Jiyong's eyes twinkled fascinated by her.

 

 

"G-dragon, put G-dragon there" Dara furrowed her brows. What's with him? What's with the dragon dragon thing that he's talking about? Why can't he just put his real name?

 

 

"Just put my whole name there, please.." she said with glee and stared at the monitor.

 

 

"You look beautiful" Dara smiled to hear his compliment. Fortunately, the man has been complimenting her since they woke up. He keeps on repeating how beautiful she is, how pretty she looks and she's really surprised because he's never been that vocal towards her before.

 

 

"Should I change my career? I think I can slay modeling" she said sarcastically. Dara giggled when he moved closer to her and open mouthed kissed her ears.

 

 

"You still slay even if you don't do modeling" Eyes were on them, people are getting really suspicious about the two. It is obvious that the two are dating and everyone is just waiting for their confirmation though their action speaks it all.

 

 

Dara stared at him while he discuss to the editor and secretely wondered why he didn't gave his real name.

 

 

"I know that kind of stare" Jiyong gently pinched her cheeks without looking at her.

 

 

"I doubt that" she smiled.

 

 

"Yong in Ji-yong means dragon.. Ji sounds like G, are you happy now?" she giggled.

 

 

"So much learning G-Dragon" she snapped and diverted her gaze into her laptop.

 

 

Chanyeol pressed his lips together forming it to a thin line, he's been watching them since Jiyong came and it completely feels like they both exchanged roles. Now, he is the one watching her in the dark instead of Jiyong. He shook his head after realizing the moments that slipped away.

 

 

That was him, the man that Dara's laughing with. He was the one who always treat her to lunch, who bought her anything that she needs and who drives her home anytime. He was the one who always makes time for her but look at everything now? In just a short period of time, it changed. He just can't believe that six years is over and he will not accept that everything he did was only for the last six years. Chanyeol smirked at the smiling face of his brother before turning his heels, he will not loose this time. He will make sure that he will win Dara's heart.

 

 

Dara reached for Bom's warm embrace. Today is a special day, the moment of truth it is because The whole squad will finally meet one another. Well of course, Bom and TOP already knew themselves but they just agree to pretend like they don't know each other, just like being back to zero and they even made a bet! 

 

 

Dara giggled after she close her car's door and step into the building where they will meet. Today, they agreed to meet at a famous place where people get to have their secret dates. Celebrities are usually those people who pays visit regularly here but for tonight the place is close for them. Dara managed the whole event and rented the place privately. They have a very inviting rooftop and a grilling station too. Everyone can fell for its mood, scent and the one of a kind feeling that you can feel there. This is probably one of the most soothing places in Seoul indeed. 

 

 

When they reached their destination, Jiyong was already there along with his friends. 

 

 

"Hey gorgeous" Jiyong greeted and kissed her cheeks Dara shyly smiled and stared at his friends one by one.

 

 

Dara held Bom's hands and gave her a meaningful look while sticking her tongue out secretly at TOP. 

 

 

"This is Taeyang"

 

 

"Ayyy! Dara!" Taeyang shook his hands to Dara "Well, Hello there" and shook hands with Bom too.

 

 

"This is Seungri" Jiyong glared at the maknae before facing Dara.

 

 

"Noona! I'm glad to finally meet you!" he said that made Dara laugh.

 

 

"Oh, you look like an anime! Noona you're so pretty" he said and Bom smiled at his cuteness. Top caught the flirting act of Seungri so he faked a cough while making a mental note to kill Seungri tomorrow.

 

 

"and, this is TOP"

 

 

"Goodeve, Dara and.. Hello to that friend of yours" he said and Dara laughed.

 

 

"Oh, you have a really low voice, didn't expected that" she honestly said and they all laughed.

 

 

"Uhmm, I still have a friend to come tonight, she's a bit late since she's really busy but she'll come anyways"

 

 

"Aisht, I had to cancel some conference tonight just to be here on time and now I'm hearing that someone's going to be late?" Seungri whispered and Jiyong secretly pinched his .

 

 

"Behave" he ordered and went to Dara's side to help her with her bag.

 

 

"Noona, you really look like an anime!" Seungri said with amusement.

 

 

"Really?! Kekeke others usually say that too"

 

 

"Your voice is cute too Noona!"

 

 

"Yah!" TOP warned. He's been sending death threats to Seungri since earlier but the latter doesn't seem to bother check his phone.

 

 

"Where's Taeyang?" Bom asked.

 

 

"He's busy doing the grilling"

 

 

"Let's help him, ppali!"

 

 

Jiyong grabbed Dara's shoulders to face him "Stop staring at them I'm getting jealous"

 

 

She smiled "That's so childish Jiyong"

 

 

"Let me show you something"

 

 

He grabbed her hands and slightly pulled her towards the end of the rooftop where you can see the lights around Seoul. It was a lovely sight and Dara loves it.

 

 

"This is what I came for" she commented before leaning her head at Jiyong's neck.

 

 

"So you came here for the sight? Not for me?"

 

 

"Oh my God. What should I answer Mr G-Dragon? Should I say yes?"

 

 

"Quit teasing me"

 

 

"But I love teasing you!"

 

 

"I love you more"

 

 

Dara remained her eyes focused on him. This is it, this is the first day Jiyong told her how much he loves h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter