Chapter 11

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I SAID STOP!"

 

 

*sobs*

 

 

Dara bit her lips and her fingers shaked into a fist, her blushed cheeks felt like burning and her tears wouldn't stop from streaming down. She ran, Dara ran outside after she slammed his door so hard that she hopes he would know how hurt it is. Every step she takes is fast and heavy, like what her heart is experiencing. Blank and dull, that's what she's seeing right now. Every colors seemed to be faded into the deed black and white, her mind was also clouded with pain and she's too tired to realize how she got out of the elevator. 

 

 

She clutched her chest when she felt the pain once more, she's been avoiding this kind of pain even if she knows deep down that this day may come. Her hair dangled messily in front of her face looked like a sad art, her tears were incredibly stubborn to follow what her mind is saying and his voice keeps on echoing inside her chaotic mind. 

 

 

It hurts, it hurts so much. 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"What's with the sudden call Panda?" TOP asked Seungri the moment they entered the bar which Taeyang owns.

 

 

"I have no idea but I'm ing sure it's not good" Seungri replied elbowing TOP as soon as he saw Jiyong finishing a whole glass of beer in just one shot with Taeyang beside him.

 

 

"Hyung" Seungri called and looked at Taeyang questioningly. The other man sat beside Jiyong staring worriedly and he's obviously not used to the scene. 

 

 

"He just stormed here and did that" Taeyang said explaining to the two boys.

 

 

Jiyong doesn't really drink. Whenever the four of them hang out, Jiyong drinks the least and it's not because he has a low alcohol tolerance but because he's not into any alcoholic thing unlike the three other boys who always drink like there's no tomorrow and to be honest they never saw Jiyong this much drunk for a long time again. The last time was when he missed Dara so much in the US but that was like years ago so that made them jump into conclusion that this situation is morfe painful than before. 

 

 

"One more" They heard Jiyong said that made them stare down with confusion.

 

 

"Hyung, how about we talk about this?" Seungri asked, grabing Jiyong's glass but the latter only threw a death glare to him.

 

 

"ONE MORE" He hissed that and Seungri immediately pour another batch of beer to his glass like a scared cat.

 

 

"Nice try" TOP winked at Seungri.

 

 

"Any idea?" Taeyang asked secretely but Top only flashed his famous crooked smile. 

 

 

"How about drinking?" he chuckled at them and poured his glass with beer.

 

 

The four boys started drinking but the three boys can't stop to steal a gaze at Jiyong as they try to figure out what his problem is. Though, they already have an idea — Dara. They just have to guess what happened.

 

 

"Ahhhh, women? womens are hard to read" Top started off and wished that he could take the topic less direct to the point. Seungri and Taeyang exchanged stares while shooking their heads in disapproval but Top just raised his brows and pointed Jiyong as if saying that he's doing it for Jiyong.

 

 

"Girls are so—"

 

 

"Stubborn!" Seungri answered his unfinished statement.

 

 

"They're mind changes every 3 seconds" Taeyang blurted out pouring Jiyong's glass some beer more.

 

 

"Yeahhh, they are like a monster. A beautiful one" Top said looking at his glass like a psychopath.

 

 

"A precious one.."

 

 

"A sweet one.."

 

 

The two said adding TOP's sentences that made Jiyong click his tounge.

 

 

"and I broke her heart" Jiyong whispered and the three of them shot their sad eyes to him while he bitterly inhale his alcohol.

 

 

Staring at Jiyong who looks miserable, hurt and damaged makes them feel bad for him. Who wouldn't? He never wanted to hurt anyone and they know that more than anyone elese. He just wanted a normal life but, it's far from possible for him.

 

 

Jiyong had enough. The three of them knows it and they are sick of looking at him with the same state all the time.

 

 

Everyone fell down quietly. Hearing every sobs of Jiyong as hell so they are thinking so much deeper than the Marianas Trench on how they could make him feel better. 

 

 

"YAAAAH! Let's us drink! Come on!" Seungri said trying to lighten up the mood. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


"Where is that s-ssantokki?!" Bom asked herself as she slowly slid inside the loud, scary room with some drunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter