Chapter 18

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CL's POV

 

 

 

 

"Will you stop laughing Dara?!"

 

 

Seriously?! This rabbit is not helping me at all! She's a tease! This is a very sensitive matter right now! Just imagine, I can't still go on public right now, my fans getting wild on my SNS and I'm even banned to post anything. My comeback was delayed because of this chaos and in recap, my whole life is ruined because of that RAT! I couldn't even stand a minute to think straight and now he is still my problem. My manager is wanting me to do s and I need him to pretend as my boyfriend! HA! WHAT A JOKE RIGHT?! but it isn't! Seungri should really thank for my fans, I'm not going to do this if not because of them and not for my carreer.

 

 

I winced at Dara when I caught her smiling and damn, can someone help me with her? Since Jiyong came she became so much happy it's not normal anymore.

 

 

"Dara!"

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just a m-minute kkekekkeke"

 

 

URGHHHHH! I can't even talk to her normally and oh, where is Bom?  She's out of reach since yesterday, where is that woman?! It's better for her not to be here though, at least she won't be teasing me.

 

 

"Daraaa!"

 

 

"Alright, alright! Jiyong texted me and he told me that Seungri's on his way here"

 

 

"Omfg. Daraaaaaaa! Am I doing the right thing?!"

 

 

"I don't know" she answered flatly.

 

 

I bit my nails and walked back and forth. Why? Why is this happening?! I'm CL! The baddest female! And now I'm involved into a scandal! Why do I feel so powerless with all the rumors everywhere! GAAAAH. What should I do to that panda?! How will I even ask him?!

 

 

Dara tapped my shoulders and hugged me.

 

 

"You must be feeling down Chaelin-ah, I know you need this kind of hug and I want you to remember how a strong woman you are. You can get through this. Arraso?"

 

 

I groaned and rolled my eyes when she suddenly squeezed my ,  Aiyooo this woman! I don't really know if she's just being funny sometimes.

 

 

*ding dong

 

 

"Omo! They're here!"

 

 

WHAAAAAAT?! Ottokae?!

 

 

Dara reached for her door and I'm finally left alone here at the balcony.

 

 

Okay.. Okay.. They are here.. Seungri's here.. GAAAH! JUST KNOWING THAT HE'S STEPPING AT THE SAME PLACE AS MINE MAKES ME WANTS TO JUST KILL HIM! IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY! Imagine me pulling the trigger at his mouth or bombing his stomach! I want his blood scattered everywhere!

 

 

"Jiyong!" I heard Dara called.

 

 

"Noona!" now there's the panda. Urghh his voice is so annoying!

 

 

Dara let them in and the moment Seungri saw me. He immediately left everything behind and approached me, what's with him? Its awkward! Does he even know that we have a dating scandal?!

 

 

"CL-shiiii!"

 

 

Even if it's not really in my favor, I tried to compose myself and smiled. If only he knew, I really wanted to kill him.

 

 

"Can we talk?"

 

 

Dara and Jiyong went to the kitchen and Seungri stood beside me.

 

 

"DO YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF YOU I'M------"

 

 

"Woahhh, chill angry cat"

 

 

I stepped back. Oh really?! Where did he get his guts?!

 

 

"Oh whatever! I'm assuming that you know what matter we both are in"

 

 

"Rumors? Scandals? Aisht these are the disadvantages of being so handsome"

 

 

"Can't I get any serious answer from you?"

 

 

I crossed arms over my chest because talking to him is draining my whole energy.

 

 

"I'm serious though"

 

 

"Hey Panda, listen.." I faced him and stared straight to his eyes. I think that I just need to go straight to the point.

 

 

"This situation is not a joke and even if I don't want to.. I still have to admit that I need you"

 

 

He looked down and pressed his lips together.

 

 

"Are you listening?"

 

 

He nod.

 

 

"I need you"

 

 

"You need me for what? To pretend as your boyfriend?"

 

 

For a moment, I stopped myself from blinking just to stare at his dark and unreadable eyes. It was so blank to the point that even I have to stop and wonder inside it. 

 

 

"Wel---"

 

 

"I have a condition"

 

 

I put my hands inside my pocket and my eyes turned into tiny slits. I never imagined that this guy can be serious too.

 

 

"I bought your album! Please sign it and let's take a selca for my Mom! She's a really big fan of yours! She even told that I can't go home without any selfie from you, so please!"

 

 

Well, maybe I was just really wrong about him.

 

 

I grabbed my album and gloomy signed it. He angled his phone for a picture but I didn't bothered looking because my eyes were glued to him.

 

 

Is he really just stupid?

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

She smiled and went inside his bedroom. It was neat white all over the place, everything is clean and organized. He really did changed for the better, she chuckled.

 

 

Six years ago when she entered into his room, everything was a mess because his room doesn't even look like someone's living there. He changed so much, to his style, attitude, the way he speak and all. He really did changed. She never expected him at first, she fell in love with him when she saw him carrying his suitcase around the school, his hairstyle was dull and everything about him is just out of style but that was the main reason why she fell for him. He was like no one and that innocent look captured her heart.

 

 

For the past six years many things did happened but Dara is thankful because if that didn't happened then there's no Jiyong and her now. She's happy because after all the things that they've been through, they will always be the one until the end.

 

 

"Hey" Dara turned around and flashed a lopsided smile.

 

 

"Enjoying my room, huh?"

 

 

Dara jumped to his bed and hugged one of his pillow.

 

 

"I'm in love with your room"

 

 

Jiyong slowly sat beside her .

 

 

"Can I live here?!" she asked mischievously and He tucked her hair behind her ears. Her giggle is enough for him to feel contented.

 

 

 "Of course"

 

 

"Jiyong?"

 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

 

"Can I ask you something?"

 

 

Jiyong laid down and faced her.

 

 

"What is it?"

 

 

It was an awkward silence before she let out a deep sigh.

 

 

"I was just thinking.. I love you until now but I still don't know anything that deep from you.. Do you mind if I ask some questions?"

 

 

"Go ahead" 

 

 

"Do you and Chanyeol always fight?"

 

 

"No"

 

 

"How about your best moment in your life?" she asked with full of excitement.

 

 

"Meeting you" he leeringly answered right away.

 

 

She rolled her eyes, is she talking to a person or into a computer? He answers right away without hesitating.

 

 

"Do you have any childhood story?"

 

 

"I have b-----"

 

 

*bzzzzzzzzzzzt
*bzzzzzzzzzzt

 

 

Dara looked at him questioningly while he reach for his phone.

 

 

"Who is it?" Dara asked worriedly after seeing his bothered expression.

 

 

He stood up "I don't know it's just a number, I'll be back"

 

 

Jiyong went out to his room and answered it immediately.

 

 

"Ji-Jiyong!!!" he stiffed.

 

 

"Jiyooong! Please! Help me!"

 

 

He closed his eyes and gave his phone a tight grip. Why does it always be like this? he asked himself pained.

 

 

"What do you want?"

 

 

"Please Jiyong! Help me!"

 

 

The night was cold and everything had their own businesses doing, some are gambling, there are eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter