Chapter 3

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It was a nice afternoon when Chanyeol arrived at Moonshot. He decided to go there to treat Dara some lunch since he was worried about her, he knows that Dara will only get annoyed by his presence but he doesn't care. He's used to it. Chanyeol heaved a sigh and prepared to face Dara's wrath but the moment he entered, he was welcomed by Dara's sleeping figure. He smiled and walked slowly towards her and scanned her face peacefully.

 

 

He chuckled bitterly when he remembered the first time that Dara talked to him. Dara was asking more info's about his brother and starting that day, he never missed stalking her ㅡ that was also the first time that he experienced the beautiful color of love.

 

 

He chuckled upon remembering the past. He who loves her and she who loves his Hyung. Too complicated isn't it? The girl he loves is in love with his brother whom he idolizes, his brother that he looked up to ever since he was little.

 

 

"J-Jiyong.." Chanyeol furrowed his brows.

 

 

He again? He thought.

 

 

"Why does it have to be Hyung?" He asked not minding that she's sleeping.

 

 

Memories of his brother filled his mind. He always bother his Hyung, he always defend him to their Mom, he protects him and even if Jiyong is not that showy towards him he knows that Jiyong loves him too.

 

 

Chanyeol and Jiyong were brothers because of their Mom. His Mom was and got pregnant when she was in college and that baby that she's bearing was Jiyong. It was not easy for her, when Jiyong was still in her womb she attempted many times to kill him but, her parents always stops her and when she gave birth to him ㅡ she didn't even gave a glance to Jiyong because for her, he was a reminder of a bad and painful past of her. 

 

 

After a year, Jiyong's Mom met someone that accepted her for who she is, he accepted the fact that she was a victim and he also accepted Jiyong ㅡ that guy was Chanyeol's Dad, that made Jiyong and Chanyeol be half brothers.

 

 

"I'm so sorry but I love you

da geojitmal Iya mollasseo

ijeya arasseo nega piryohae

I'm so sorry but I love you

nalkaroun mal

Hwatgime nado moreuge neol tteonabonaetjiman"

 

 

Chanyeol was pulled back to reality when he heard a familiar voice.

 

 

He felt a sting in his chest for what he heard.

 

 

Dara woke up hearing his singing voice and she immediately turned her phone off the moment she saw Chanyeol even if she's in dazed.

 

 

"When d-did you came?" Dara asked while fixing herself.

 

 

He smiled.

 

 

"Did you had a great sleep? I'm pretty sure that you dreamed of me! Ofcourse, I told you to but what is that voice that I just heard? Aiyoooo, I'm really jealous right now, Why does your ringtone sounds like that?" Chanyeol pulled all his strengths just to say those words even if it hurts so much.

 

 

"H-huh?" Dara asked and fixed her hair.

 

 

He gave her a meaningful look. 

 

 

"Ahhh, that was my alarm clock! Sounds great right?" Dara said, hitting Chanyeol's arms.

 

 

"What are y-you doing here? You kid!" Dara asked and fixed her table. She's obviuosly uncomfortable because of Chanyeol's presence.

 

 

"Wae?! Am I not allowed to vis----"

 

 

*bzzzzt* *bzzzzzt*

From: Dad 
We have a family dinner tonight. I'm expecting you to come. Be careful.

 

 

Chanyeol frowned looking at his Dad's message.

 

 

"Dara, I need to get going, I'm going to stay at our Villa for tonight. Don't go anywhere arraso?! Stay at home! I will call you!" He said and stormed out of her office right away.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

 

 

 

 

 


"What is it this time?" I found myself asking. 

 

 

This is very exhausting, what did I do wrong this time? Am I going to get a solid time of scolding again? but Dad said, Be careful! That means he's in a good mood! I did nothing wrong but how can I know that he's in a good mood if he texts me something like that? He doesn't even texts me! How should I know?! 

 

 

"tch" 

 

 

I even left Dara alone like that and that's not okay! She needs extra care, she's almost loosing it. Bom noona told me everything that happened a week ago, I even picked Dara at  Gangnam. She keeps on repeating his name and she told me that she saw him that day which is very impossible since Hyung is in the States. He's in the States! I'm sure. 

 

 

I can't left Dara alone. I have to get someone to accompany her since I'm not going to stay with her for tonight.

 

 

I immediately dialed Bom noona's number.

 

 

"Pick it up, Noona" It's ringing but she's not picking up, is she busy?

 

 

"Yoboseo?!" 

 

 

"Yah! Noona! What took you so long to answer my call?!"

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 


"DARA YAH! ANSWER ME? ARE HURT?! DOES YOUR HEAD ACHES?!" Bom shooked my shoulders and what is wrong with her?! She just entered here and she started to ask me some sort of questions!

 

 

"YAH DARA! WHERE DOES IT HURT? YOU CAN AT LEAST TELL ME!" I chuckled, don't tell me that she flew all the way here at my office because of some false news?!

 

 

"Bom, I'm okay! I'm not sick or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter