Chapter 28

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Let's get out of here" Jiyong comanded as he turn Jongki's keys himself and the engine of the car started roaring.



 

Jiyong looked away swiftly while Jongki took charge with the wheels. He threw few glances to him before arriving at Taeyang's very own bar which Jongki assumed that the latter would want to be.

 

 

Jiyong stomped his way to the inside. 

 


 

"Yah! W-wait up!" He screamed at the top of his lungs when he noticed that Jiyong's walking too fast towards the entrance. 

 

 

He blew a flying kiss to his car and jogged inside. A line started to form in his lips while wondering why the bouncers just let Jiyong in without even checking a thing on him but he must be forgetting that the owner is Jiyong's very close friend. 


 

 

Jiyong sat at their favorite couch and chuckled bitterly furrowing. When was the last time he sat with the boys to talk?

 

 

 

Jongki sat beside him and whistled innocently, everything looks fancy in the inside. Sober looks very expensive just like when he tried to search it on the internet. This is the most popular place to get laid in Seoul, it's an honor to visit it. Funny how it amazed him, he's never into liquors since birth, never been a fan to clubbing too but the vibe inside makes him want to try it at least. A deep sigh cut his amusement. Now Jiyong's looking at his phone and he just know the reason why he seems to look busy as the usual. 

 

 

Jongki knew him for years and his savior didn't changed at all. 

 

 

 

"Uhm, Sir?" 

 

 

Jongki took a step forward to the man in front of him. He was wearing a plain v-neck shirt, a faded pants and a leather shoes. He looks like a western action star, only that he's an asian. No wonder girls go crazy over him. Jongki adjusted his glasses. Now he just got pulled by the reality and he needs to say thank you for saving him last night. Just like what this hot guy in front of him adviced. He really did ran away from home and he knew that his parents will kill him anyways. He took some money from his parent's bedroom like what Jiyong just told him. He trusts him so much when he told him to run away and steal millions of money from his parents, live his life, make money and give back what he took with the amount tripled so in that way no one would get angry. 

 

 

"S-Sir?" 

 

 

He tried calling him again but he seems to be very busy with his phone. He peeked a little bit to know what's keeping him busy.
 

 

Jiyong finally noticed him and immediately slid his phone to his pocket. 

 

 

Jongki can't stop to suddenly feel uncomfortable, he just wanted to say thank you to him but some Latina group of ladies to the right side was looking at him like he's his girlfriend. It was very cringy. 

 

 

 

"What can I do for you?" Jiyong finally asked politely. 

 


 

"I just wanted to say.. t-thank you" 


 

"For what?" He asked dumbfoundedly while fidgeting something inside his pocket. 

 

 

"For saving me last night? Don't you remember?" Jiyong exchanged his gaze to his ringing phone and to Jongki. 

 

 

"You can answer it" 

 

 

"Cool" Jiyong turned his back and took the call. 


 

Jongki can't stop to idolize him. He's so cool and warm and it's no wonder girls are dying to date him and boys are keeping cool to be friemds with him. According to the rumors -  Jiyong came from a very rich family back in South Korea, he has a brother back in SK. He's very quiet and cool, he don't usually also talk, never saw him flirted and he's never been into a scandal. He doesn't even give a damn about the hottest cheerleader in the campus. Just imagine how it takes to be a Kwon Jiyong. 

 

 

Jiyong faced him again. 


 

"Where we're we?" 

 

"Oh uh!" He scratched his head. Did he just daydreamed about Kwon Jiyong? Jeez that's just too gay.

 

 

"--about the Thank you! and and.. who just called?" He clamped his mouth. What the fcvk. What did he just asked? He sounded like a bored girlfriend that craves for attention. 



 

"It was just my girlfriend" he cooly answered. 

 

 

Jongki inwardly gasped. He has a grilfriend?!

 


 

"Y-you have a girlfriend?" 

 

 

"Yes"

 


 

"What's her name?" 

 

 

"Sandara Park" Jiyong furrowed. "so about last night.. it was nothing. Gotta go" Jiyong walked pass through him and his scent reached Jongki's nose 

 

 

"Damn, I think I'm gay" he blurted out that made everyone near him look at him. Why is he losing his senses? 

 


 

At that time, Jongki did looked for a Sandara Park at their Campus but no one has a name as Sandara at their University and that's when he realized that Sandara was never at the States and that she lives at Korea. Jongki came back with two pales of beers hanging his hands. He didn't know if he's a slave or a friend to Kwon Jiyong. He got his head working at the thought, what is he now? Is he his friend? Or he's still just the boy who he rescued? 

 

 

A bitter smile divulged to his lips because it feels like everyone wants to be 'someone' in Kwon Jiyong's life. Funny because even he was wishing for it. He tried and did everything to earn Jiyong's trust but why can't he feel that he's far from being contingent? I know it is too much but it just happened that Jiyong casted a spell to him. Since he saved him he was desperate to return the favor so he did everything in his power. He followed what Jiyong told him years ago, he did stole millions of dollars from his Dad and flew to Japan, there he bought his own house and continued painting, he earned billions by his talent and gave his father back his Millions with its amount tripled. Just like what he said. He helped Top at his recent exhibition and now he's trying his best to help him again. He must be crazy but he never felt any satisfaction by his actions. He needed his trust. Nothing more, nothing less. 

 


 

"Here's your wish, Kwon" 

 

 

Jiyong grunted to see him. 

 

 

"You know what?" Jiyong groggily opened a bottle of beer while Jongki just stare at him. 

 

 

"I lost e-everything.." 

 

 

A long silence came after he stuttered, the next thing that happened is that he started to hear some sobs which leaves him to shock. 

 

 

"I lost m-my girl, my f-friends... everyone important to me was gone" he can hear the pain pain by his words. 


 

 

"Well, I have my Mom?" 

 

 

A crazy drunk guy was laughing all by himself is Kwon Jiyong's next action.  

 

 

"But I never feel complete" 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong, I didn' know that you're so dramatic when drunk" 


 

Jiyong ignored what he said. 

 

 

"But you know what?"

 

 

"What" Jongki asked with a bore expression. The club was filled with party musics and some rich es were eyeing them. Geez, he forgot that Jiyong is popular in Korea and like he's important to everyone. 

 


 

"I appreciate it" 

 


 

"What? Who? Why?" Was the only queztion he managed to asked before gulping his beer. 

 

 

"Your presence. S-song Jongki, because you never quit" 

 

 

He stared at him with hesitant. 

 

 

"So are you saying that we're friends now?" he sounded so hopeful.

 

 

Jiyong chuckled "No, we are not friends Song Jongki because if we are.. then you woudn't be here. If you were my friend then I wouldn't be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter