Chapter 15

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

"Jiyooooooong"

 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

 

I stepped outside my room and ran towards him to give him a hug. He didn't sleep at my unit last night because he finished some work at his unit and yes, he does sleep at my unit now. It was the first after a long time since I sleeped alone again and the loneliness made me realize that things are slowly falling into their proper places. I don't know how but this is the best thing that ever happened to me. It felt fast and unbelievable but the two of us coming back to what we are and slowly fitting again is the best thing.

 

 

He kissed the top of my head.

 

 

"I cooked your breakfast" he said making me smile. He promised me last night that he'll cook for me in return! And he just did.

 

 

I ran to the kitchen and settled myself at one of the chairs. My mouth parted apart looking at the pancakes that he made. It's been a long time since I had pancakes for breakfast because I was always eating ramen kekekekke. My everyday ramen routine changed when he came and I won't complain about him.

 

 

"Oh, your milk!"

 

 

I was about to stand up but he gently pushed me back to my chair and showed me the mug that he was holding. Oh, he already made some for himself.

 

 

I excitedly took a bite and nod slowly while it melts inside my mouth.

 

 

"It tastes good!" I commented.

 

 

He was just standing there and sipping his milk while I'm busy eating breakfast. This is just a simple scene but I couldn't help but to smile to realize how romantic this is.

 

 

After finishing my breakfast. I immediately took my plates to the sink and was about to wash it but he suddenly stopped me again. I looked at him in disbelief, don't tell me he's going to do this for me?

 

 

"You go fix your things because we might run late, I'll do this" he said taking his coat of and giving me a kiss in the cheeks. Oh well, he's such a gentleman and I just love him. He kissed me at the cheeks for the second time and I halted my steps to my bedroom to do my make-up since I already finished taking a bath before he came. I applied my usual make-up, fixed my bag, combed my hair and picked some heels. There! Ready to go!

 

 

I peeked outside and saw him fixing his tie so I ran to do it for him. Hihi it's a thing you know. He leaned down to kiss my forehead.

 

 

"Are you teasing me?" I asked after I notice his sudden kisses but he just shooked his head.

 

 

"You're lying" I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

 

 

"You know that you can kiss me any——hmm!"

 

 

I took a step back when he suddenly kissed me, his hands automatically locked in my waist and my hands completely went lost around his nape. I closed my eyes tightly when I felt that his lips is pressing more deeper to mine. I kissed him back to savor every moment and know what life tastes like. Everything felt like floating, as if I'm laying down on could nine and I wish that this feeling wouldn't have to stop but I stumbled when he pulled his head back to glance at his watch. There's me who's still catching my breath and blushing like a high schooler. We did kissed before but this one is more — intent.

 

 

"We're going to be late" he whispered and pressed his forehead to mine. Urghh, he makes me feel like not leaving at all.

 

 

"Let's go" he said and I followed him outside slightly giggling after I noticed the trace of my lipstick messed around his lips. He looks so dreamy.

 

 

"What?" he asked worriedly when he saw me staring so I grabbed my handkerchief and carefully wiped all the mess things that I made.

 

 

We arrived in moonshot super late caught in the chaos of Seoul City traffic. It was so draining! I immediately saved all the files and documents that I will be needing for our meeting and ran towards the conference room where all of the board members were already there. Jiyong and I were the only ones to wait.

 

 

We entered in and I handed Jiyong the folder that he might be needing before the meeting get started.

 

 

Today, it will all be about our new product that we were planning to release. We call it the Microfit cushion and the Moonflash cushion. This is one of the important projects that is about to kick the industry.

 

 

"The cushions will be known as the 'Light&Light' cushion of Moonshot"

 

 

Mr Song started proudly as he introduce the product, the advertising team rained questions about the it immediately to know about how will they make it a big fuzz in the public market.

 

 

"The Microfit Cushion is an ultra light Microfit Cushion which express bright skin tone with anti-darkening formula, of course it includes the skin-fit effect, ultra light formula and is also layerable" My eyes went into tiny slits when he started to flash the product's images. It's very simple and elegant and it also has this three different shades. 

 

 

"Next is the Moonflash Cushion, this is a cushion with Milky pink texture which boosts the look of dull skin and luminizes with invisible pearl. It has the strobing effect and this can be use as the base coat or the top coat" Ooooh, this new product is something. I'm going to buy it for sure or maybe I'll just get it for free. 

 

 

Mr Song explained everything that we have to know about the product very well and everything is smooth so far. Well, this guy beside me is in mute and strangely looking, I wonder what's in Jiyong's mind. 

 

 

"Mr Kwon, we are thinking about something different promoting this like, what if we try to advertise it with a new face? An unknown models I should say. Our company has become the number 1 trusted cosmetic brand here in our country. We have maintained that for the last 5 years and I don't think we still need a strong face to promote this. Honestly speaking, we don't need it and in fact, we can save the half of the budget and transfer it for our Japan project"

 

 

Well, he has a point. I looked at Jiyong and asked.

 

 

 "What do you think?" he set the papers aside and narrowed his eyes at me before paying attention to the speaker.

 

 

"It explained all very well and I'm expecting from every one of you do to your best more so let's start to work on our new product now and the new face concept thing is also fine but I'm not saying no or yes to it yet.. but it's fine. Mr Song, you did great." he said making all of us applaud.

 

 

"Thank you very much Mr Kwon. I have another thing to say regarding to the new face, I talked to the director who's going to hand this project and he highly suggested that miss Park Sandara would be perfect to be the new face of Moonshot."

 

 

What?!

 

 

"He even told me that he really wanted to work the photoshoot with you, Miss Park"

 

 

I pointed myself and widened my eyes. Is it me? Am I hearing it right?! I looked at Jiyong he just raised his brows to me.

 

 

"Can we expect your cooperation?"  

 

 

"I—uhh.."

 

 

Gosh, what should I do?! Is it serious?! Is it really me?

 

 

"Meeting dismissed. See you all tomorrow since were running so much time today" Jiyong announce as he stood up and storm out of the room. Am I dead?

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jiyooong!" I whined walking back and forth inside his office while biting my nails. Guess what? He just flamed with madness simply because he doesn't want me to do it.

 

 

"I am finish telling you Dara" He repeated as he was busy with the papers that he was signing.

 

 

"But! It's not a bad thing! It's your company" I said trying to convince him. Of course I want it! Who wouldn't?! It's my dream to pose in some magazines and it's not that bad! I'm not posing for a men magazine here and that's pretty different.

 

 

"You're my secretary and I will always need you anywhere, anytime"

 

 

"But, the shoot will only end a day! If you don't want to get disturbed then I'm willing to give my rest day for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter