Chapter 29

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A big triumph smile stretched towards Jongki's face. He wiggled his brows and rubbed his eyes and as days passes by he realizes that it's the best feeling to wake up in Jiyong's bed every morning. 


 

"Damn you" he heard Jiyong hissed and slouched while he stand at the door frame.


 

"You're welcome" 



 

Jongki started stretching his arms and bending his body from left to right. 



 

"Good Morning by the way" he teased and tossed Jiyong's phone to him. 
 


 

"" 
 


 

"Uh-oh, wifey is so so so mad" he coaxed, yawning and sleepily wore his jeans and hoodie. 



 

Jiyong ruined his hair and took a seat, readying his fingers for a battle against his soon-to-be-bride at the phone. It really irks him how she texts with 5 seconds interval.



 

"Should we do it again?"



 

"Stop putting me in trouble" 



 

"Woah, where did that come from?" Jongki slight faked a choke when he heard Jiyong clicking his tongue. He must be having a really hard time with 'wifey'.



 

"Shut the up" 



 

"Yah! I'm just help---" 



 

"Not you , I wanted to tell that to her" 



 

"Oh" he chuckled and walked towards Jiyong's kitchen, he's really falling in love for his place after staying so many nights at his apartment. Jongki feels like its just home. The aura, the scent and the style. Everything feels like the United States. 



 

"I forgot, " he can hear Jiyong talking to himself while Jongki waits for the coffee. 



 

"What did you forgot!" That wasn't a question, it's a tease. 



 

"I promised her that we'll be meeting the wedding planner that she called and have dinner with my family; TODAY" 




 

Yikes, Jongki shivered with a disgusting expression because that girl is so obssesed with him. He just proposed to her and that doesn't mean that they have to move fast to prepare the wedding and besides, Jongki is quiet sure that Jiyong's not that much excited.



 

"Prepare what? Her wedding gowns? Venue? Hair and make-up? Urgh that's sick" 



 

And, just like what Jongki expected; Jiyong took a bath and drived his way to their meeting place. It is so early in the morning and he's taking off again to catch every stress that he could get. This became a routine, when Jiyong wake's up, he'll do the rituals, go to work, he'll pretend that he loves Kiko so so so much and he'll believe in his mother because he genuinely believes that his Mother knows best. Jongki took a sip to his coffee gracefully, he will eventually follow Jiyong because he needs to guide him since he's taking the role of "Jiyong's fairy God Mother" he must feel so lucky to have Jongki. 



 

Jiyong kissed Kiko by the lips. 



 

"You are late" she hissed before pushing his body away from her.



 

"I told you to pick me up at 8 am! Why aren't you picking your goddamn phone?! We already talked about this!"



 

Jiyong sighed "I stayed late last night because of work and I had no chance to check my phone" 



 

"Babe are you lying to me?" Kiko tried to remain calm "I called at your office! They told me that you went out early!"



 

Jongki winced at her out-burst. God, that Kiko girl must be really mad at him, he wonder how Jiyong could tolerate her.



 

"I did, I worked at home" he cooly answered.



 

Kiko frozed on her spot and stopped herself from lecturing him when she saw the wedding planner entering in.



 

"We are not finish talking!" 



 

She turned around and in a blink her expression changed. She managed to flash a broad smile. 



 

"Hello Miss Mizuhara! Or should I say, Hello Mrs Kwon?" 



 

Kiko chuckled "I think it's too early for that" 



 

The lady planner also greeted Jiyong with enthusiasm. 



 

The meeting started and Jiyong couldn't even focus, he'll exchange glances and nod. There are times where he would widen his eyes and glare at her secretly. This meeting just proves how much how she anticipates the wedding.



 

He was nearly agitating when she wanted to have the wedding next week but the earliest vacant date in the month for the wedding was 15 days away from now, so they will only have 2 weeks of preparation and he's not the only one surprised like the planner herself feels the same. She never heard someone so rushed, most of the time her clients would plan it for like years or 5 months atleast for their wedding but Kiko wanted it all done after that 15 days. Think how they could make that work? How about her wedding dress? The food? And many more? Planning a big event like this takes time to every details. 



 

They wraped up at exact 3 in the afternoon and he got tired just by lstening. As the groom, he didn't spoiled her too much and he asked her some time to think about her every choices. 




 

He opened the door of his car for her exhaustedly.


 

"Babe" she called.



 

Jiyong winced and stared at her face. He just got an idea. 



 

"I want our wedding to air live at the television" 



 

This time Jiyong pokered while he jogged his way to his seat and slammed the door so hard that he saw her flinch



 

"Babe isn't that too much?" He tried to speak obviously trying to sound calm.



 

"The whole day you weren't paying attention! Why do I feel like you don't want this wedding?!" 



 

I never wanted to do this "I did payed attention" He said mid-toned. 



 

"No you didn't! I feel like I'm the only one excited here!" 



 

Sure thing, I don't even want to get married at all "I did, babe.." He tried looking away. 



 

"You proposed to me! You should be glad I said yes!" 



 

Jiyong puffed his cigarette and fished out another one, this day is one of those excruciate days. He threw it just down and stepped at it with pressure. Kiko really wanted to marry him. Wanting is an understatement, she's desperate to marry. He opened the first two button of his long sleeves white polo, he didn't feel like resting at all and they still have a dinner to attend with his family at 7 in the evening. He would rather stay at his office and have a husstle day than to be with Kiko.

 


 

He glanced at his wrist watch. 



 

 

"Chill Kwon" he heard Jongki called giving him some bottled of water. 




 

Jiyong accepted the water but didn't even threw a glance at Jongki. 



 

Jongki glared and gave him the medicine that he was keeping the whole day. 

 


 

"What is this?" He asked as his thougths suddenly dissappeared. 
 



 

"A Pill?" 
 



 

"What?"

 


 

"A Happy Pill?"

 


 

"Wha--Why? I don't understand"



 

"This is the last time that I'm helping you Kwon."



 

Jiyong smiled. 


 

 

"Hurry and make sure to knock on her door before you pass out" 



 

Jiyong stood straight and opened his door for her, tonight she wore a red velvet halter dress and the fabric is wrappring casually at her slim figure. Well, she really have a nice body and she will never be called a model if it weren't. Kiko kissed him at the cheeks. 
 



 

"You look handsome" she complimented as she a step inside his car. 



 

"Do you think they will like me?" She asked out of the blue while Jiyong remained impassive glancing at the outside his car. He didn't answer. His well fixed hair sparkles through the light of the passing cars. Earlier she was blazing mad but now she looks as if concerned and soft. 



 

"Babe, you're spacing out again" he felt her warm fingers his stiff arms. 




 

"Sorry" was the only thing he could say. 



 

They arrived at the exact time and her heels sounded so much elegant by the contact with the floor. She looked around and wrapped her hands to his offered arms and carefully smiled at him. 




 

The humongous door opened and there was his mother waiting with his father. He can't avoid to stare at the blank seat in front of his.




 

Chanyeol.. 



 

"So you are the bride of my beloved son" Mr. Park kissed her cheeks. 




 

"Very.. lovely" he complimented.



 

 

"Thank you" 
 



 

They finally sat 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter