Chapter 19

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, what were you thinking?!" Kiko tightened her grip to her shoulder bag. She asked Jiyong for dinner after she discovered the interview of him and Dara and her heart felt like falling astute the sudden news. All this time she was looking at him but why can't he look at her too? She don't understand, she's too blind to understand.

 

 

"Why are you acting like this?" Jiyong asked. He can't extrapolate Kiko's action at all. Isn't everything enough to her? She already saw him living together with Dara. Doesn't she get that they have a relationship? Is that not hurt enough to stop her?

 

 

"Why are going public with her?!"

 

 

Jiyong closed his eyes and took a sip to his water, asking himself why he's even there sitting boredly and making time for her.

 

 

"You can't date her!" Kiko's tears s to her cheeks. Her eyes is not blinking and she could only stare hoplessly at his serious face.

 

 

"You have no rights to puppy me" he greeted his teeth as he feel his hot blood rushing through his veins. Kiko better shut up or else he will really hurt her big time.

 

 

"B-but I like you! You belong to me, not to her!" Kiko held his hands and squeezed it as if she's asking for pity.

 

 

"I don't like you. I will never like someone desperate as you" He stood up glaring at her before he bequeath his words. He loosened his tie and took a deep breath. How dare Kiko talk like that, if she only know how Dara cares for her, Dara was so worried. He would never leave Dara for just a girl like her. He will never leave Dara no matter what. All this time they were all thinking for her safety especially Dara but after what happened today Jiyong found out that Kiko doesn't deserve Dara's care. She doesn't deserve any pity or any attention from him or from anyone at all.

 

 

 

 

 

--
 

 

 

 

 

CL'S POV

 

 

 

"Yah t-tokki! Jiyong and you are improving neh? Kekkke" I smiled sweetly.

 

 

I called Dara after I saw the interview earlier. I'm so happy for the both of them! Dara deserves to be happy, she's so much damaged from the past years and she owned this. I'm happy for her.

 

 

"I was not expecting too! But thank you hehe. Where are you now?"

 

 

"Unnie, I'm shooting my new music video right now. We just took a break that's why I grabbed the chance to talk to you.."

 

 

"Arasso, oh Jiyong and I will be visiting my family at Busan. We're leaving maybe in an hour or two? I'm just waiting for him"

 

 

"Oooh, take care Unnie! Have fun!"

 

 

I ended up the call and fixed my hair.

 

 

YG's confirmation about me dating was like a good news and a bad one for me. The good news is many people can get to talk about me, me and me. I became the trend that everyone has been waiting for a long time and photoshoots were all piled up. We're even shooting my new MV now and we have to get things done so fast while I'm still in the hot topic and people wanted to see more about me. Me and that rat, I should say. Him, is the bad news because I have to see him a lot these days. We are even scheduled to do a photoshoot for VOGUE Korea. How is that panda even related to fashion? Just imagine what pose we might do there. It's killing me slowly urghhh, but the cute part is his Mom.. His Mom has been texting me everytime! She's been asking if I'm okay, if I already had my lunch or dinner, it feels like she's my boyfriend. She's so cute, I must admit.

 

 

"CL?! Are you ready?!"

 

 

I took my robe off and checked myself again for the second time around.

 

 

As soon as I step outside my dressing room, it was all black. Wait, what? What is happening? I can't see anything. I stretched my arm and look for something that I can hold on. I might break my ankle because of my heels. Gosh, where are people?!

 

 

"Guys?!"

 

 

"Sajangnim?" I asked on the dark studio.

 

 

"SURPRISE!"

 

 

I covered my ears and flinched at the huge explosion of confettu that is falling in the air.

 

 

Everyone approached me with happy faces and balloons. Seriously?! What is happening?! As far as I know, my Birthday is not y---

 

 

"SURPRISEEEE!" Everyone parted their way and my brows immediately collided at the center.

 

 

WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

 

 

Oh no, what did he do?

 

 

I shook my head looking at him disgustingly. He's even holding a cake! What kind of ing joke is this?

 

 

He walked slowly to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Ewwwwww! WHAT IS HE DOING. I tried to push him away and he gave me a uneasy smile.

 

 

"Yah! Don't be like that! Do you want people to notice?!" he fizzed.

 

 

I looked at everyone and they were all smiling so I tried my best to smile too. Urghhhhhhhh. I WILL KILL YOU SEUNGRI.

 

 

"Let's all give my girl a round of applause!" Now everyone's clapping their hands. I pinched Seungri's waist and my eyes widened when the cake almost crash in my face. OH, GOD.

 

 

"WTF, IS THIS?" I asked him sans giving a glance to everyone.

 

 

"Awwwe, you liked it?! Of course baby"

 

 

BABY?! I greeted my teeth while faking a sweet smile for the sake of all the people. That's all what I can do now. I just hope he feels how angry I am and stop this ing crap. It's not making any sense!

 

 

"What's this for?" I asked and smiled. I really wanted to break your bones and get a gun, pull the trigger repeatedly until your face became unknown in this world. I will in' love it when no one can even recognize you and your dead body.

 

 

"It's for you baby! You were always working hard so I did this.. I'm here to motivate you! Right guyss?!"

 

"YESSSSS! Whoooooooo!"

 

 

My smile was as fake as him but I just hope that no one will notice. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE. Just don't dare giving me anything that I will remember until my last breath.

 

 

"You know baby. It doesn't have to be your birthday for me to surprise you.. I can always surprise you everyday because that's how much I love you"

 

 

THAT'S IT.

 

 

"Awwwwwe my baby, is so...." I got the icing in the cake and simply wiped it to his cheeks " so... so.... so" I wiped the icing harder at his lips. DIE ! DIEEEE "so.... sweet!" I immediately grabbed the cake and throw it into his face.

 

 

YOU ARE A ONE HELLA JERK! 

 



 

Dara's POV 

 


 

Where. Is. Jiyong.

 

 

I furrowed my brows and scrutiny look at my watch while my lips formed into a thin line. Jiyong and I were about to visit my family at Busan. We already packed our things and he ask my permission if he could just go out to meet Kiko before we go. I think something happened to her again and I hope that I'm wrong about it. If you have only seen her face when she slept here, she looked very stressed. I wonder what's happening to her and of course I can't deny asking to myself what she is to Jiyong.. I know they are just, friends.. But, can you blame me?

 

 

I slowly went to my bedroom and jumped to my bed. I smiled remembering the interview that caused many many things that was supposed to be not happening.

 

 

When my family saw our interview, Mom called me right away. She asked if she could meet Jiyong, again. Yes, they already met him but that was a long time ago and the last thing that they know about us is that we separated that's why they were surprised to see the news.  Mom even scolded me for not calling her and for not updating her right away and then it happened that I told Jiyong about it and he suggest to visit them and stay there for 2 days? Or just 1? It still depends if they will not be any emergency in the office.

 

 

I can't keep myself from smiling, I was so touched knowing that he was really looking forward to meet Mom again and to clear his image. He wanted to fix everything that was left behind and he's doing a great job with that.

 

 

But for now, I just wonder where he is. Is something big happened? He's been out for almost 2 hour-----

 

 

*toot* *toot* *toot* *toot*

 

 

Oh gosh he's here!

 

 

I stood up and ran into my door to gre---

 

 

"Dara! *hik* Ice c-cream?" Chanyeol went inside and stumbled on his way to the kitchen so I hurriedly ran to his side and guided him. I bit my lower lip. When was the last time I saw him?

 

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter