Chapter 23

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bom's POV

 

 

 

She's a moron.

 

 

Dara ran for the fifth time to the bathroom this morning. She threw up many times and I'm not surprised at all. Really. Just imagine a small lady finishing 13 cans of beers, no wonder she's dying right now. If you are to ask me, I can't even finish a can. She has talent.

 

 

I leaned my back to the wall while holding Dara's cup of water, I look so awesome at this posture I think I should keep this. Dara reached for the water while wiping her sweats and after a minute there she goes running inside the bathroom again. She's a total toilet kisser and it's a turn off, no wonder she's a .

 

 

"Faster Dara, You're ramyeon will get cold"

 

 

I grabbed a towel and gently slapped it to her face to freshen her up.

 

 

"Is the toilet a good kisser?" she twitched her lips and slouched.

 

 

"That's what you get after drinking 13 cans! Do it again"

 

 

"Are you really my friend?" she asked weakly.

 

 

"Wait, what's that? Did you threw up your voice box by any chance?"

 

 

I grabbed for my bag to search for my make-up bag. You know, in a girl's bag you can find a make-up bag, a toilet bag and a all-in-all bag. I have work so I can't stay the whole day with Dara. God, if I won't be completing any sketches, someone might sue me. So today's a rush rush and rush. I haven't even finished my collection for the month. I'm doomed!

 

 

"You go straight ahead to my office after you finish your bath" I said in a weird way since I'm applying my foundation.

 

 

"I'm going somewhere"

 

 

"Where is that somewhere?" I squinted my eyes so it won't get hard to apply my mascara.

 

 

"Moonshot" I faked an expression of being shock.

 

 

"What will you do there"

 

 

 

"I'll pass my resignation letter"

 

 

"Aww Dara you're so poor now, we can't be friends anymore"

 

 

Dara rolled her eyes and I looked for my heels.

 

"Will you be fine?" I asked giving myself a look in the mirror. Gosh, I look gorgeous.

 

 

"Yeah"

 

 

"Don't do anything stupid and have lunch in my office"

 

 

Dara nodded her head, I kissed her goodbye in the cheeks and went off. God, why am I being a cheeseball so early in the morning. 

 

 

This should not be a habit.

 

 

I studied the walls inside the elevator. Dara lives in a nice place, she's rich and I don't really think losing her job will harm anything about her life. Dara can get whatever she want if you would ask me but she's just too nice not to want everything and not to be a brat, I don't know to her. She have her wealth and she's gorgeous and she's a down to earth kind of person. She's a total package and no matter how deep I sort things, I just can't believe Jiyong left her. Something is really wrong. I saw how they love each other by my very own eyes but what happened now?

 

 

The elevator opened and my eyes drop to a pair black shoes.

 

 

"Jiyong?"

 

 

I simpered and smirked when I saw him noticing me. Oh hell yeah, haven't I mention before that I love roasting people? Especially to those bastards who mess with my sisters.

 

 

"Why did you leave her?" I asked halting my steps towards him as he takes his steps backwards.

 

 

"WHY.DID.YOU.LEAVE.HER?" I asked again sounding like I'm already losing my patience with just two questions.

 

 

This idiot, I know that he loves her.. I just don't know what's happening.

 

 

"I don't love her"

 

 

"Liars go to hell Jiyong"

 

 

"I'm not, I never loved her"

 

 

I clenched my fists, I can feel my heart aching for Dara and it is better this way. True or not, it's better that I was the one who's in this situation now because I can take it, but not Dara.

 

 

"Then don't ever show your face to her again, ever"

 

 

"I will try... "

 

 

"Jerk" I muttered before running towards where my car is, my hands are shaking while I look for my keys and my heart slamming against my chest. Dara doesn't need to know about this. She don't deserves this.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

I massaged my temples and gasped. What kind of stupidity did I just do?! When I opened my phone it was morbid.

 

 

Beyonce was my wallpaper. I tried my best to focus and remember whatever I did last night.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, stomping my feet.

 

DID I REALLY DID THAT?! I went to my call logs and ~ooh la la. Great job Dara! Excellent! I just called Jiyong many times! I'm so stupid!

 

 

"Please kill meeeeeeeeeeee!" I beg while scrolling down. I can't look at these anymore! I can't believe how stupid I am! What am I going to do? I'm still going to moonshot later to pass my resignation letter but now I ran out face to present to Jiyong.

 

 

"Ottokae?!"

 

 

But on the other side, it's.. fine. I mean he's the bad guy here why am I acting like this. Whatever I said last night is because of his fault. He deserves all the curses. I should really not think about this because the last time I check he's the one at fault so I'm good here. All I have to do is to make a resignation letter and pass it to Jiyong later.

 

 

I trashed the paper that he gave me because who is he to make my resignation letter? It's just the same as firing me, he should've just fired me, really. He will regret unemploying me, everyone knows that I'm the best. He will not find anyone that will be better than me because I am the best! I hope he knows that and I hope he dies looking for my replacement, but what if he finds someone better? And a girl too? What if he fall--

 

 

I shook my head swiftly. So what if he finds another girl? Why do I care? I won't care because I'll have fun too and find someone better than him! Wait, that got me thinking.. Is someone even better than him?

 

 

"Arggggg!"

 

 

I messed my hair. Of course! Does he think that he's irreplacable? Oh come on, give me a break. If he even wanted me to prove him that I can live without him then maybe I should start doing hook-ups. Someone told me that it's fun.

 

 

I dragged my laptop with me and did a little bit of stretching tilting my head from side to side. Let's finish my resignation letter.

 

 

I wore a white polo, ripped jeans, heels and I did my hair a messy bun. I don't really feel like dressing up since I'm already a jaw-dropper, but I still did some light make-up. I admit that I look sick today and maybe because vomited many times early in the morning.

 

 

"I missed my baby" I whispered while touching my mini cooper's . I missed driving my car and I will be driving my baby forever because I decided to become a beautiful nun that will make every men think how cruel the world is for me to be single forever. Just kiddin' about the nun thing, but I'm serious about being single forever.

 

 

I'm still being rational at some stuffs, thinking if I should get a job after resigning or be a pain in the for my parents but since I was raised preciously, I wanted to find another job as soon as possible and enjoy life as much as I can. I realized that I haven't paid much attention to myself for the past years and I want to know my worth, I want to love, me. If we are talking about job, I'm still battling between modeling or sticking to my degree. Modeling is a good thing and so is this. What's good about this two jobs is that I get to wear very expensive clothes, I love fashion so much. I guess I will just grab whatever opportunity will come.

 

 

I inhaled in all the positive energy that I can get because I know that once I laid a foot on Moonshot my day can be ruined in a snap.

 

 

Moonshot

 

 

"It was a pleasure of years working for you...." I smiled.

 

 

I rode on the elevator and gave my surrounding a stare of appreciation.

 

 

"Goodbye, goodbye.." I'm sure that moonshot will miss me, specially Sulli.

 

 

I walked in confidently and passed through the guards.

 

Goodbye too.. Even if you always act like you can't see me, I appreciate your existance.. Specially when you're protecting this room while Jiyong and I was making out inside his office.

 

 

Gosh, I just realized that I'm so bad. Is this break up making me a total .

 

 

"Miss Park" I heard someone called me. I saw someone in glasses holding he's briefcase standing just in front of his office.

 

 

"I'm Kim Jaejoong, Jiyong's lawyer. He's at the conference room as of now, he called for an emergency meeting"

 

 

My lips formed an 'O' shape. What is this lawyer doing here? Did anything happened? but why do I care we are not together so it up Dara!

 

 

"It's okay.. Can I wait for him inside?"

 

 

"Sure" He opened the door for me so I quickly slide inside. Gosh, this amazing office. Goodbye too, I know that this room will miss me so much.

 

 

"Will you be fine here Miss Park?"

 

 

"Ahh yes" I smiled "I'll wait" the man exited so now I'm all alone in his office. I wonder how he know  me? Is it because I'm Jiyong's past assistant? but as far as I know, he is not Jiyong's lawyer. Did he fired the old one too? Urgh. Why is everything so hard!

 

 

I placed my bag in the sofa and crossed my arms. I closed my eyes and focused.

 

 

I had so much memories here.. How will I ever forget.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter