Chapter 5

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Because it's a beautiful afternoon, Dara decided to visit the Mall. She wanted to stay at home but staying at home will only make her miss Jiyong so much, she knows that going to the mall isn't gonna help her too but since nothing can change that feeling of hers – she still insisted.



 

After parking her car in the parking lot, she went straight to the cinema to see something nice to watch. It was a very long time when she last visited the cinema. 




 

She entered in with a big bag of popcorn in her hands.




 

Upon entering the room she was grinning when she remembered how she beg Jiyong to watch a romcom movie instead of the horror movie that he wanted to watch. She laughed. She again, remembered Jiyong's reason why he wanted to watch that horror movie.




 

"This is so unfair Jiyong!! Can't I watch what I want?" she whined. Dara flashed him a sad puppy face expression. 



 

"Dara the crazy spoiled brat woman, l-listen carefully t-to me" Jiyong lowered his face to her, her eyes widened because of his action and her heart was beating so loud.



 

"How can I make m-my ways to you if we're gonna watch a romcom? I can't hug y-you there when you're laughing, but I can hug and comfort you when you're s-scared.. I'd be also willing to give you my hand so you'll feel s-safe..so, let's not watch that romcom? Hmmm?" she blushed.




 

Dara spotted herself at the last row in the cinema.



 

The horror movie started playing and the people were randomly screaming but she really don't mind about the movie or the people around her. She's busy remembering him, she's just busy remembering the little things that they usually do – those little things that she will never-ever forget.


 

"You're driving me crazy, Jiyong" she muttered as her tears s down to her cheeks. She misses him so bad, she wants to hug him, kiss him, embrace him, she wants to see his face, she wants to touch his hands and caress it just like what she usually do but she knows that she can't do anything but to sit there and cry and wait for him. 



 

She wiped the tears on her cheeks "I'll wait" she mumbled softly.




 

As soon as the movie finish, she thought of eating some ice cream before exploring the mall so she went to the Ice-cream Store, bought some ice cream and strides her way into the nearest bookstore. She was busy walking by herself and busy savoring the peaceful moment when someone bumped her.




 

"Omo!" Dara exclaimed when she was bumped by a misterious men-in-black. 




 

"Oh, I'm very sorry!" he pulled his handkerchief from his pocket and was about to wipe the ice-cream stain in Dara's shirt when he suddenly froze in his position. Dara frowned looking at her shirt and to the man who bumped her. Can he see something that any other normal being can't see?




 

The man placed back his handkerchief to his pocket and walked fast away as if a ghost just appeared in front of him. Weird, maybe he has mental issues and should take a serious medication before he bumps into someone again but you know what more weird is? It's when she felt like some eyes we're following her while she walk. It's seriously making her feel so small and unsafe. 




 

"Weird" She just mumbled and shook off her thought.









 

--








 

"What have I told you?!" He clenched his jaw and slammed his fist to the table.




 

The man infront of him remained calm in the outside but in the inside, he really just wanted to get vanished with the air. "I-I'm very s-sorry, Sir" Jaejoong stared at him pokered. 




 

"WHY DID HE DO THAT?!" He growled, the veins in his forehead popped out because of anger. It is obvious that he can't get over with the incident, he feels like someone just tore his clothes off and broadcasted to the whole universe that he has a small and of course, the jelousy is too pwerful right now. It's all working up to him. 




 

Jaejoong's nose flinched because he is really getting scared of their-oh-so-scalled 'Dragon Boss' . 




 

"He didn't recognize her Sir. He was about to clean the ice cream stain in her shirt when you connected and he was new to our job Sir. He didn't recognized her right away"







 

"Where is she, over" 




 

Men in black suits where scattered everywhere, they were paying double attention to the lady that they've been keeping an eye on since the last six years. The last six years, it was one-of-a-hella sweet break for them. They got nothing more to do than to follow her around, avoid several injuries and give a lection to everyone who would hurt her but that ain't even followed sometimes because she's an angel. She rarely leaves home. 




 

They were very alert and nervous because this is the first time that their Boss joining them to spy on her but only the mens in the upper floor knew about their Boss's presence and this is something that they didn'y expected at all. 




 

"She's at the ice cream store and she's ready to exit, over" Man#6 said notifying them. 




 

All 15 men-in-black suits are following their codenames. Jaejoong is their captain and he is Man#1.




 

The new man which is Man#15 scratched his head, he doesn't know her yet since he's new to the job, he can't remember her face clearly and he's not even aware that the boss is there, watching them. He is really in a critical situation.




 

Jaejoong can't notify all the men's that the boss is watching them since it's an order from him. He wants to see how good the mens are and if they are all worth it for the trust that he gave for the last six years. He wants to see how they do the operation.




 

"She's coming to your direction, Man#15. over" Man#12 said.





 

The new man tilted his head and looked everywhere. He's looking for her and he's having a hard time since he's not really familiar with her face. He was looking at every corner but then, 




 

All of them was in panic mode including their boss, they were all waiting for his next move--- 




 

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER" they all gulped when they realized who talked. 




 

All of them was shaking and for the whole six years that they've been doing this, this is the first time that they sweat so much. 




 

Man#15 was nervous and scared when he was walking away from the girl.




 

RULE #1: Don't come near her. Atleast 10 meters distance. 
RULE #2: Never communicate with her.




 

Jaejoong bit his lower lip. They sure are dead, two rules was violated and if Man#15 really did wiped her shirt. The third rule will aslo be violated. 



 

RULE#3: Avoid physical contact




 

And they sure are dead.







 

"It was an accident, Sir" Jaejoong said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter