Chapter 20

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed in relief and hugged him, I thought I'll be waiting for more years after Cheondung and him had a little talk privately. I don't really know about that kid anymore. I didn't expected him to grow like that. When we were young I used to carry him at my back but obviously now, it turns out to be the opposite. When we were kids he was so protective.. well, until now he is but some things did changed, like his attitude, appearance and more on his height.. psssh, puberty.

 

 

"Its my first time seeing you fight like that" Jiyong laughed and went inside our room. I can't move on. It was a total shock for me, if you could have seen him! He looked so cool! It was way more cooler than when he punched Chanyeol! Why am I even having this kind of thought? What Jiyong did is bad and I should not tolerate it.

 

 

But honestly speaking, he really looks so awesome!

 

 

He dived into my bed and I puckered my lips. This was supposedly just my room but Mom and brother insisted that we can stay in just one room and not bother using the guest rooms.

 

 

I feel like they're selling me to him uwaaaah, they don't even bother if we share the same room now. I remember when I was in my 10th grade. Mom don't really like the sight of me with a guy. She was so overprotective but when I finally graduated from college. She became less strict and I can breath so much now. Well, maybe that was my reward for being an excellent student and a loyal girl to Jiyong kekekekeekke.

 

 

"Mom likes you so much" I hoped in my bed and hugged my pillow. Gawd. I miss my room so much. I heard that our maids always clean my room, like twice a day. Mom wanted me to stay too but I'm in love with Seoul and when I say Seoul that means to Jiyong.

 

 

I stood up and went to the bathroom leaving Jiyong outside. My shower feels so nice. The feeling never changed at all. Ah, this house. I don't even know how to delineate our house. At first, it really looks old school. Dad's an old school person so that explains it. Funny cause he built this house or us but he never come home.

 

 

I never had a memory of him here inside the house. Mom only told us that Dad bought the area and built the house for her, for us, his family. When I meet Dad, if we're not in the Philippines then we're in Paris. I don't know anything about my Dad either. I never had a phone call from him from the last 3 years to be honest and I wonder if that's still normal. I only got news about him from Mom so I hope he's fine.

 

 

Its been tedious too since I've been overseas. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

 

 

"The water's so nice"

 

 

I smiled. I always have this wish after marrying Jiyong, I would hopefully have the courage to ask my Dad why he never come back.

 

 

Jiyong hugged me from behind while I dry my hair with the towel. He's such a marshmallow.

 

 

"Did I passed your Mom's expectation?" he asked.

 

 

"Are you kidding me? She likes you" I chuckled and faced him.

 

 

"I was nervous the whole time"

 

 

"You're lying. You were so confident earlier"

 

 

"Ehhhh" he whined and followed me in bed. He's such a kid.

 

 

"Let's sleep?" he asked.

 

 

"I'm not really sleepy" I honestly answered and stared at the ceiling while he pull me close hugging my stomach.

 

 

"Then, let's keep talking.."

 

 

"How about I ask you questions?!"

 

 

He nodded his head and I chuckled. Omg this is excitinggg!

 

 

"Ice cream or cake?"

 

 

"Ice cream"

 

 

"whyyyyyyyy???"

 

 

"'cause you love ice cream"

 

 

I chuckled. Well, I do love ice cream. I will never cheat for my ice creaaaam! I never even looked into cakes that much.

 

 

"Hot or cold?"

 

 

"Cold, so you can always cling to me"

 

 

WHY.IS.HE.SO.SWEET. My cheeks are burning. You and your words Kwon Jiyong. Aiyooooo.

 

 

"lights on or off?"

 

 

"hmm, off?"

 

 

"sweet or spicy?"

 

 

"both?"

 

 

"tight or loose"

 

 

"uhmm, tight? Babee"

 

 

"fast or slow?"

 

"Uhh, slow? No, fast! It's--"

 

 

"briefs or boxers?"

 

 

"Boxers? hey it's getting--"

 

 

"screaming or whispers?"

 

 

"whispers? Bab--"

 

 

" or s?"

 

 

"Uhh, ? . Babe. Your. Questions"

 

 

He sat up and started glaring me. What? What did I do? I bit my lips "w-what?"

 

 

"Stop asking questions like that if you're still not ready"

 

 

Wait, is he talking about?!

 

"Yes"

 

 

Oh did he just read my mind? Omg. It's so embarassing!

 

 

"and you did something to me just now. it"

 

 

Should I ask what? I didn't---

 

 

"Dara!"

 

 

*gulped* DID HE JUST CAUGHT ME EYEING HIS BULDGE?! Can you blame me?! He's thing was seducing me and I can hear it whispering in my ears to just take a peek! HIS POINTED THING WAS AT FAULT! REALLY!

 

 

"I'm taking a shower"

 

 

"but you just took a sh--" I covered my mouth when he massaged his temples.

 

 

"I'm sleeping then! Goodnight!"

 

 

I pulled the blanket to cover my whole body and face. Gosh. Dara what were you thinking?! This night is so embarassing!

 

 

I heard my bathroom's door locked so I stopped hiding from my blanket and groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong came back to Seoul immediately after Jiyong received an emergency call. Just like the old times, the two were really busy and they feel pressured not to mention that moonshot will be opening  in Japan just a few months from now.

 

 

"Dara"

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

"I'm visiting our Villa tonight" Jiyong said while signing the last paper that he was holding.

 

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

 

"Don't go anywhere, I'll be back at midnight"

 

 

Dara pressed the enter button after finishing her presentation, she strecthed her arms and happily halted her steps towards her boyfriend.

 

 

"I'll wait for you then"

 

 

Jiyong's eyes remained impassive, trying he's best not to look at her. Earlier morning, he received a call from his Mother inviting him for dinner and he knows what she's up to. He blinked his eyes and took a deep breath before looking at her. He has this feeling about some things happening tonight, and whatever it is. He's sure that it's a bad thing knowing his Mom. He held Dara's hands tight.

 

 

"I love you, never forget"

 

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw glaring the two humongous familiar door. He took his phone out and dialed a number.

 

 

"Boss"

 

 

"What is she doing?" he asked

 

 

"She's eating ice cream" he smiled. How many times did he forbid her eating ice cream at this hour? She always eat ice cream and its worrying him.

 

 

"She never listens. Keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter