Chapter 1

I'll Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DARA'S POV

 

 

 

I studied the surroundings, beeping vehicles were scattered everywhere, people are shouting and whispering to each other. It's a messy road, a strange place b-but, why am I here? What am I doing here?

 


"Dara" I stopped myself from walking when I heard his call. I looked everywhere, looking for him and just when I expected. He was standing right there across the streets. I slowly walked towards him, relieved that I finally saw him.

 


"J-Jiyong?" My sight is getting blurry but I can't be wrong. It is him! that's J-jiyong!

 


"Jiyong?!" I called him again but why is he slowly disappearing into the cold thin air? I can feel my heavy breathing and my tears falling down to my cheeks.

 


N-no.

 


"JIYONG!" 

 


This is not happening! I can't loose you again! "JIYONG!!"

 

 

 


"DARA?! WAKE UP!" I opened my eyes and gasped for air. 

 


"Dara?" A bitterly smile flashed in my lips when I saw him.

 


"What kind of dream was that?" I managed to ask even if it's clear that it's just another nightmare. Seems like I'll never get enough of it because of you Jiyong..

 


"Is it he again?" I force a sit in my bed.

 

 

"I miss him so bad, Yeol" I told in a weak voice almost a whisper but enough for him to hear what I said.

 


"Yah! Why are you talking like that? I'm here!" I laughed and hit his shoulders. This kid! Really. He never changed!

 

 

"Why are you here in my unit?! You entered here without my permission!" I said as I stood up and fixed my bed.

 


"Wae?! Am I not allowed to go in here?! I'm you're boyㅡ" I didn't let him finish whatever he was going to say and walked towards my kitchen. He loves to talk about everything and it kinda annoys me sometimes. 

 


"DARA!" I heard him whining before following me at the kitchen, I looked at him while drinking the water and him pouting was one of the cutest thing, he's such a kid. 

 


"I'm you're boyfriend and I have my rights to enter in here" I almost burst the water to his face when he said that. Why is this so hard for him to understand? My mornings should change.

 

 

"Chanyeol, You are not my boyfriend" I said clearing his words. Until when do I have to keep on telling him this? I put the glass in the dining table and walked towards the living room, leaving him alone.

 

 

I sat at my sofa and sitting here suddenly made me remember that it's free today. I don't have work and stuffs and it's the best thing. 

 

 

"Let's go out."

 

 

"I'm having my rest"

 

 

"Ahhhh, I'm really thinking to buy you some teddy bears that you love and some Ice creams, many ice creams and coffee too ofcourse! You're a coffee addict!"

 

 

Why do I even have someone like him in my life? I ran to my bathroom and locked it. I can't say no to my favorites and I think that's the wrong thing about this situation. 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 


"Dara, do you want to watch a movie?"

 


I was in silent as I stare at my phone and smiling like an idiot when I saw my wallpaper. Of course it's a picture of him! I swore to him before that no one can be my wallpaper but him. Why is he so handsome?

 

 

"Dara what color of teddy bear would you like to buy? Is red okay? Purple? How about brown? Is there any different color? I already bought you all kinds of color!"

 

 

Is your hairstyle still the same? How about your smile? Did it changed? Are you still stubborn? Gosh, these questions never get answers. 

 

 

"Let's race on eating ice cream hmm? Dara?"

 

 

It's been 6 years when I took this picture and I have no plans on deleting it. How are you? Are you doing fine? And, why are you taking so long to come back? I'm waiting too long.. 

 

 

"Dara?"

 

 

I hope you're okay there, I miss you.. so much.

 

 

"DARA?!"

 

 

I flinched back to reality when Chanyeol called me so I looked at him questioningly.

 

 

"W-what?" I asked

 

 

"We are here" I nod. I almost forgot that were heading to the mall. Silly me.

 

 

"Next time that you'll have a dream, call my name. From now on, call my name instead of some other guy.. Hmm?" I scanned Chanyeol's face for a minute before he jump out of the car and open my door. How can I call his name when I can't see him there? I don't dream of him. He's giving me a headache.

 

 

Its been so long since I got here. I was focused on my job lately, I didn't had a chance to go and wonder about how beautiful world is. I'm so happy, because I have no works for today. All I have to do is eat and sleep but I will be more pleased if he's here though with me. 

 

 

"Pssst, there's a group of girls over there and they're looking at me" I glared at him.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter