Chapter 2

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

We arrive at the fan meet not too long after. I hop out and follow Eun-Bin to where we are meant to go. I see BTS sitting in their seats and the staff behind them racing around to get everything organized.

“What am I supposed to do sunbae?” I ask Eun-Bin.

“Just make sure that Jungkook is presentable since you’re his personal stylist. Also, when he receives gifts to make sure you take them from him and put around the back.” She replies.

“Okay, I will.” I bow.

I look over at BTS having fun and mucking around. I see Jungkook’s beautiful smile while talking to Jimin. Jimin messes up Jungkook’s hair and I sigh knowing that I’ll have to fix it up. I walk over to the two boys and I start fixing Jungkook’s hair.

“Jimin-ssi, can I please ask you to not mess up his hair until the fan meet has started?” I ask nervously.

“Oh yeah of course, sorry.” Jimin laughs.

“Thank you.” I bow after fixing Jungkook’s hair and I walk back to where I was standing previously.

I feel a huge weight come off my chest and I let out a breath I didn’t know that I was holding. That was the most stressful thing that I have ever gone through. I felt as though he was going to yell at me or something.

The fan meet soon starts and it’s obvious that the crowded is overjoyed to meet the idols. Every time Jungkook receives a gift after the fan has moved onto the next person I take the gift from him and put it out back like I was told to do.

Jungkook calls me over partway through the fan meet and asks for another bottle of water. I obliged by his request and get him another bottle of water. While walking to him, I decide to open the cap for him. In that moment someone had pushed me and the water had spilled all over Jungkook.

“I’m so sorry!” I bow and keep my head low.

I can feel the rage coming from Jungkook but he keeps a smile because of the image he has to present. He stands up and turns to me.

“It’s okay, can you please bring me a spare change of clothes?” He asks. “Guys, I’ll be back, I just need to change,” Jungkook tells his fans.

I make my way to the stylist van and grab another pair of clothes that look similar to the style he had before. I walk to the bathroom near to hand these clothes over to Jungkook.

“Hyunggg, I am all wet because of the stupid stylist! Why would they hire an amateur for a professional group?” Jungkook whines. 

I stop in my tracks behind the wall as I hear all he had said. “I am already messing up my first real job… this is turning into the worst experience.” I sigh and take a deep breath before moving out from behind the wall.
“Jungkook ssi, here is your clothes.” I put on a smile pretending I never heard him. 

“Thank you.” Jungkook bows quickly and runs into the bathroom. 

I sigh and my eyes land on Jimin. “Sorry for causing such a mess.” I bow to him.

“Don’t apologize everyone makes mistakes on their first day.” Jimin chuckles.

As soon he had finished speaking Jungkook races out, “Here are my clothes, now let’s go hyung.” Jungkook places his wet clothes in my arms and races off. 

“Do not worry Jin-hee we can power through this.” I give myself a fighting and walk to the van putting the wet clothes away, I then make my way back to the fan meet. 


Once the fan meet is done we all pack up and I quickly make my way to the van as we all pile in. 

“Today was so hectic.” I take a deep sigh. 

“First days are always the worst, you will do well tomorrow I just know it.” Eun-Bin smiles as we drive off. 

We all arrive back at the company, everyone piles out and I follow Eun-bin to the dressing rooms. 

“We all have to put the clothes back in their proper sections so today I will help you, tomorrow is their concert so you have to be concentrating.” She smiles at me.

“Concentrated got it.” I nod and I follow her as she places the clothes in their sections, I watch her and my brain processes all the sections so I remember them.

“Stylists we are now going to get some food, you can join if not goodnight and see you tomorrow bright and early.” The manager comes in and speaks before leaving. 

“You going to come out and eat with us?” Eun-bin looks at me as she finishes. 

“I think I will just stay back and study.” I smile. 

“Okay well leave quickly and do not mess anything up.” She nods and rushes out of the room. 

I put Jungkook’s clothes into the washer machine which was in the next room as I double check everything is clean. 

“Time to go home.” I clap and make my way out of the room, I head to the front and wave at the lady I met this morning.

“Good night.” I smile and walk out feeling the fresh air on my skin. I walk off towards my apartment which was luckily only down a few buildings from the company. 

Once I arrive I walk to the second floor and get to my door number 2C. I press in my password and wait for it to unlock before advancing in.

“Today was the worst… I hope tomorrow is a better day.” I plop onto my bed and close my eyes as I drift off to sleep.


A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the fanfic, i will try post as often as i can so please look forward too it :)