Chapter 23

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

- Jimin’s Pov –

 

I woke up at bit early today, it was like 6:30 and the members weren’t going to wake up till about 7-7:30…

 

I decided I am going to go wake Jungkook up early since you know I’m bored. I make my way down to his room as it isn’t far from mine. I stop out front of his door hoping he kept it unlocked.

 

I go to turn it and it opens, good boy Kookie.” I chuckle to myself and slowly walk in about to yell at the top of my lungs when I see it.

 

I see Jin-hee and Jungkook sleeping in the same bed, Jin-hee has her back to Jungkook while he is snuggled against her with his head dug into her neck, his arm is over her and holding onto her hand.

 

I feel my whole body stiffen and I get so angry, this cannot happen, I need to stop this. I ball my fists and walk out still being quiet and I go back to my room.

 

“Once they wake up I will confront Jin-hee and tell her I like Jungkook.” I say angrily.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I wake up and feel so tired, I don’t even know who is on me… wait. I open my eyes and turn around to see Jungkook.

 

My heart starts racing when I realise how close he is, and that his arm is around me and our hands are entwined.

 

“I should go before he wakes up…” I sigh and slowly move out of the bed, I look back and see he is still sleeping.

 

I go to my phone and see the time is 6:40, “Wow… I am up early.” I chuckle.

 

I then go to my bag and grab out the clothes I bought with me last night, I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror. My eyes land on my lips, I remember what happened last night. I wanted to confess to him but…. He would get in trouble and I couldn’t deal with that.

 

I change out of his shirt and into my clothes, I decided to wear leggings and a cute grey long shirt that is shorter at the front. I do my makeup and quickly grab my stuff and get out of the room quickly.

 

I didn’t want to go to my room but I guess I should, I sigh and slowly make my way to the room.

 

“Jin-hee.” A voice calls me and I turn and see Jimin.

 

“Hey, you.” I smile.

 

“Want to go for a walk?” He asks.

 

“Sounds good, I got to drop my bag off then we can walk around.” I smile.

 

“Why do you have your bag with you?” He asks me and I realize what I said.

“Um… Eun-bin and I had a big argument so I went and slept in Jungkook’s room, don’t worry I didn’t sleep in the bed with him.” I lie.

 

Jimin nods and I can tell he has something to say. “Jin-hee I can’t take this anymore there is something I need to say.”

 

I look at him wondering what it could be he needs to say. His face goes serious and I start to get nervous.

 

“Jin-hee I… like Jungkook.” He says and I feel my heart break. Jimin liked Jungkook?

 

“Y-you do? Since when?” I say not believing what he just told me.

 

“Not long after we debuted… I know you like him too Jin-hee and you know it isn’t good for a stylist to like an idol… I am only saying this because you will get hurt otherwise.” Jimin says.

 

I realize what Jimin says and I have been stupid this whole time… I cannot like Jungkook… I need to stop what I am doing.

 

“Jimin I will support you…. And I will distance myself from him… you are right I shouldn’t let this happen any longer.” I say feeling my heart break.

 

“Thank you, Jin-hee, remember I am looking out for you because you are my friend.” He hugs me.

 

I hug him back trying not to cry. “I got to go Jimin.” I move back and walk away from him quickly.

 

“I am sorry Jin-hee… this is for your own good.” Jimin says to himself.

 

I run down the stairs and find my way to the back where the pool and all the outdoor stuff is, I make my way to the shaded area where two tables are and some chairs.

 

I sit on one before tears come out. I don’t why I feel so affected, I have grown so many feelings towards Jungkook it is overwhelming… but I need to distance myself otherwise I could ruin his career…

 

I feel my heart breaking by just the idea of having to distance myself and not be so close to him… maybe it is best for me to ignore him too, otherwise I won’t be able to keep away.

 

I sit there for another hour crying hoping no one wakes up and sees me here.

 


 

I finally stop crying and make sure I look like I haven’t cried as I walk in. I see everyone coming down.

 

“Jin-hee there you are!” the manager sees me and says.

 

“Neh, sorry I was exploring.” I lie as I walk closer, my eyes land on Jungkook who sees me, I look away and stand there awkwardly.

 

“We are going to the concert hall today so we will head straight down to the carpark and head there.” The manager and all of us head to the elevator.

 

The door opens and some people walk in, I see Jungkook coming near me so I quickly slip in before it closes.

 

“Wanted to get in here first aye?” one of the stylists say to me.

 

“Ha-ha yeah, better first then last.” I joke.

 

The elevator dings and we all walk out to our van, I hop in where I sat last time as we watch the rest pile out. Jungkook comes out and waves at me, I sigh and look away trying not to die.

 

“I’m sorry Jungkook…” I say to myself and finally everyone is piled in, Eun-bin swapped places with the girl I talked to before so now she is sitting next to me.

 

We drive out of the carpark and off to the concert hall where we will be for the whole day.

 

We arrive at the concert hall; the cars drive into the carpark and we all hop out as usual. We grab our stuff and follow the manager inside as we look at where we are working.

 

We head into the dressing room and set up our stations, I did mine away from Eun-bin this time as I set it up next to the same girl I sat next to.

 

“Okay stylist’s you can rest for a bit while the boys look on the stage.” The manager pokes his head in before leaving.

 

I sigh and sit down in a corner with a chair as I didn’t feel like talking with anyone. I go on my phone and look through my twitter.

 

*Ding* a message comes up and I click on it seeing it is from Jungkook, I feel my heart break and I close my eyes not wanting to read it.

 

I open them and look at the message now. ‘Jin-hee… can we talk, I saw that you ignored me today please come out and explain.’

 

I sigh and wonder if I should go out there or no, ugh I can’t I am supposed to be distancing myself from him. I put my phone down and the whole time I can hear dings and I know it is him.

 

I look at them and the last one caught my eye.

 

‘I want to know what is going on… you know where to find me when you can tell me’

 

I cannot look at it anymore so I turn my phone off.  I decide to keep myself busy and go through all the makeup I have and hope I have enough of everything and that the clothes for tonight are set.

 


 

After a whole day of rehearsal, the members it was nearly time for the concert, all the members were in the dressing room getting their makeup done.

 

I watch as Jungkook sits down in front of me, I get to work straight away not saying a word.

 

“Jin-hee… please talk to me.” He says and i start doing his starter makeup I see the hurt in his eyes.

 

I don’t answer and just continue what I am doing, I go to do his foundation when he catches my wrist.

 

“Please look at me…” He says and I can hear how worried he is.

 

“Let me do my job,” I say bluntly and he quickly let’s go of my wrist.

 

“Yeah… sorry.” He coughs awkwardly.

 

I bite my lip and continue up as I finally finish. “Okay, you’re done,” I say and step back.

 

“Jin-hee I…” Jungkook starts.

 

“Jungkook let’s go grab a soda.” Jimin comes over and I sigh to myself in relief.

 

“Yeah okay.” Jungkook hops off the chair and leaves with Jimin. I sigh and look to see Eun-bin watching me.

 

I sigh and sit down resting as I am not in the mood to talk to anyone.

 


 

The concert took around 3 hours so by the time it finished it was around 10. Everyone had gathered and we packed all our stuff to head back to the hotel.

 

I spent the rest of the night giving Jungkook his other stage outfits not saying a word to him, he tried to talk to me but I either said little words or Jimin came in.

 

I was relieved to finally get back to the hotel and I dread having to be in the room with Eun-bin again.

 

We didn’t speak at all, she went and showered and I sat there on my phone scrolling through twitter. Once she was done I showered as well and then went straight to sleep.

 

“I saw you distancing yourself from Jungkook.” I hear Eun-bin’s voice.

 

“What of it, you don’t care,” I say annoyed.

 

“Just wondering, I guess Jamie doesn’t have much threatening to do now….” She says and I hear her fall asleep.

 

“Whatever…” I sigh and fall asleep as well.