Chapter 10

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

It was around 6 O’clock when I changed my clothes, I hadn’t seen any of the stylist’s since 3… it was weird…

 

Jungkook walks in after getting changed, he looks at me and I see that he is trying not to blurt something out.

 

“Come with me.” He says awkwardly.

 

“Why are you acting like you cannot blurt something out?” I look at him confused.

 

“Just come with me, I will be downstairs.” Jungkook leaves the room and I stand there for a second before walking out following Jungkook.

 

Once I arrive out the front it is pitch black. “Is it always this dark here?” I look at him, Jungkook shrugs.

 

“Come on.” Jungkook grabs my hand and drags me near the place where all the tents are set up.

 

“The fire is on but where is everyone?” I look around.

 

“SURPRISE!” Voices shout as I see everyone emerge from behind their tents with food and sparklers.

 

“Woah, what is all this?” I smile looking at everyone.

 

“We thought we would throw a little welcome to the company party since this scandal and you were sick.” Namjoon smiles at me.

 

“Aw thank you, guys… I am sorry for being a burden… I don’t know why I seem to be a scandal magnet.” I sigh.

 

“Hey, we will be here to help you. All us stylist’s stick together, well before with Jamie… but now will be different… so welcome to Big Hit Entertainment!” Eun-bin cheers.

 

Everyone does the same and we all place the food down and dig in. I look at everyone who is chatting and enjoying our time as I realize I will be okay.”

 

 

After everyone ate the food everyone was just talking in their groups now, I go to sit in front of the fire as I was getting chilly.

 

“Hey…” A voice speaks as I see Jimin sit next to me.

 

“Hi,” I say as I continue to watch the fire.

 

“I wanted to apologize for hurting your feelings last night… I am a terrible friend.” Jimin says.

 

I look at him and take a deep breath before I speak. “Yeah, you are… I know the things you said are true but I wish you hadn’t left me as well.”

 

Jimin nods and sighs. “I regret all I said and I hope you are not mad at me anymore.”

 

I chuckle a bit and nod. “Yeah, I am not mad anymore, I missed talking to you today, I also heard you talking to Jungkook too.” I look at him.

 

“Oh… sorry about that too, I had thought about it today and I was wrong to leave you.” Jimin says.

 

“Well, I am glad we sorted this out.” I smile and watch the fire again.

 

“Who do you think posted those pics?” Jimin asks.

 

“Honestly I do not know… could be anyone… maybe a weird fan… I hope we can find out… I know this will be hard to get the scandal gone.” I sigh.

 

“Well, I hope things work out… I am going to go hang in my tent now, goodnight Jin-hee.” Jimin smiles and stands up walking to his tent.

 

I get up too and head to my tent where Eun-bin is sitting reading a book. “Hey.” I smile as I walk in.

 

“Hey girl, I was just reading, how are you?” She turns to me.

 

“I am good, that sleep made me feel a lot better, Jungkook was so caring, I always thought he was stuck up… I guess I was wrong.” I say.

 

I didn’t know but as I was saying that sentence Jungkook had walked past and heard my whole response, his heart skipped a beat.

 

“I hope I can get this to stop…. I cannot fall for my stylist…” Jungkook sighs and goes to his tent.

 

“He is really shy, I find It so cute as he used to run away from us when we would say hello.”

 

“I just… this scandal, I feel so bad, he is an idol… I am a stylist, like with Jimin we didn’t look couple like at all, Jungkook and I do… I mean like I was scared, I have a fear of thunder.” I explain.

 

“This line of work is the worst… like it is a dream job but so many things go wrong, I hope you don’t get fired or quit, you must just be pretty to get so much attention.” Eun-bin jokes.

 

I chuckle a bit. “Yeah, I am sooooo pretty.” I joke back and lie down on the mattress.

 

“Well, we still have 3 more days here so let’s hope things so smoothly.” Eun-bin puts down her book and closes her eyes. “Goodnight Jin-hee.”

 

“Goodnight Sunbae.” I smile and close my eyes also. I slowly fall asleep as I hear the birds and owls making peaceful sounds.

 


I wake up sometime around 12, I softly head out of the tent where the fire is still burning, I make my way to the log as I sit down in front of the fire.

 

“It isn’t as chilly anymore…” I say to myself as my phone dings.

 

“Omg…” I jump a bit, who could be texting me… I sigh and open my phone up to see a message from a no ID number.

 

“You cost me my job and now I will cost you yours, I know you will know who this is if you tell anyone I sent those pictures you are done for.” – Unknown

 

I feel my whole body stiffen as I know it was Jamie. “Why is my life like this…” I start to shake and I see Jungkook come over. I quickly close my phone and look down.

 

“Hey, you are awake?” Jungkook looks at me as he sits next to me.

 

“Y-yeah…” I say still shaking. Jungkook looks at me worried.

 

“Are you okay? Why are you shaking?” Jungkook says.

 

I know I cannot tell him but my body tells me too. “Jamie the old stylist was the one posted the scandal,” I say out of impulse.

 

Jungkook looks at me not worried but anger. “He what? I need to tell manager hyung now.” Jungkook gets up angrily, I pull him down.

 

“You cannot tell anyone I said that he is going to cost me my job if I tell anyone, you need to stay quiet.” I plead.

 

“I will not while he is out there terrorizing you, I mean us.” Jungkook balls his hands into fists.

 

“It will be worse if he knows I told you… please” I take his hand shaking still.

 

Jungkook looks at me before sighing. “How are we going to stop him? Maybe we can let someone know anonymously?”

 

“No… he is set on ruining me, once he catches on you will be in more jeopardy with your career.” I look at him. “Please just do not tell anyone.”

 

Jungkook looks down at our hands before looking back at me. “If he messages you again tell me straight away.” He says.

 

I nod and sigh, “I need to go to sleep.” I stand up.

 

“Yeah good idea, I’ll take you.” Jungkook who is still holding my hand walks with me to my tent.

 

“Goodnight Jungkook,” I say before going straight into my tent.

 

Jungkook sighs as he leaves to go to his tent, he felt his whole body tense when she told him, he felt so vulnerable but he knows things will get worse if he tells.


A/N: Sorry this chapter is only about the night but i will write more in chapter 11! so stay tuned :) by the way thank you for all the amazing comments you leave me and everyone who subscribes to my fanfic, it means so much that you enjoy my fanfics! i hope you continue to enjoy the ride

Please comment anything i can fix or give me advice i will take it all in :) xx TheSmileyface2468