Chapter 6

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I woke up and realised what happened yesterday. “I actually hung out with bts yesterday…” I laugh to myself.

 

I remember playing games and we ordered food to their practice room and I was just able to get to know them more.

 

“Okay so it is 9 am… did I need to go to the company?” I think to myself before I hear a knock on the door.

 

I look at the door surprised as I did not think anyone would come to my place. I quickly get up and make my way to the door, I look through the peephole to see all of BTS at my door.

 

“Oh god…  I am not even in good clothes…” I take a deep breath before opening the door. “Uh hi.” I say.

 

“Hey, Jin-hee! You are still in your pajamas?” Jimin says confused.

 

“I kind of just woke up…” I say embarrassed.

 

Bts, look at me before laughing. “Get dressed we are going to go to the company,” Jimin says.

 

“The company why? Am I in trouble again?” I ask worriedly.

 

BTS all look at me again laughing. “No, that is over don’t worry, but no the manager wants to tell us something and you have to come too.” Jhope grins.

 

“Something is fishy what is going on?” I look at them.

 

“We cannot tell you so get dressed and we will be waiting out here.” Jimin closes the door and I stand there confused.

 

“O-kay…” I say and turn around to go to my wardrobe. I grab some clothes not really bothering what I wear as long as it looks decent.

 

Once I am done I grab my bag and open the door to see Bts still standing there.

 

“Woah. okay, you guys were serious.” I look at them all.

 

“Yeah, of course, we have to go together.” Jin grins.

 

I nod and close the door behind me as I follow the boys to the elevator. “Are we all going to fit?”

 

“We will find out I guess.” Rap Monster chuckles.

 

The elevator dings and the door opens, I go in first and watch as all members fit in the elevator

 

“Okay, that tells me we all fit.” I laugh and press the button to the bottom floor.

 

We all hop out once the door opens and head out the front door. We make our way down the path towards the company. I see all these people staring and I know they know who I am.

 

We quickly arrive at the company and walk in.

 

“Jin-hee you are here with the boys?” the front lady.

 

I look at her and nod. “They dragged me here.”

 

“We had some important stuff to do and she had to come with us.” Jhope grins and drags me away.

 

“Yah… I can drag myself there you know.” I complain as we are finally outside the manager’s office.

 

“Hyung we are here,” Namjoon calls out and opens the door.

 

“Boys and Jin-hee come in, I was wondering when you boys would arrive.” The manager laughs.

 

“Yeah, we had to get Jin-hee up first she takes a while, even for a girl,” Jin complains.

 

“Aye, I got woken up, and forced to get dressed before even having breakfast,” I say in my defense.

 

“Jaeho you have to tell her the news now!” Jimin says excitedly.

 

I look at the manager and wonder what Jimin means by the news?

 

“Well whenever we get a new staff member, the boys always like to go on a trip to bond with the newbies, and it is a way for them to relax and wind down. We don’t usually have time but I was able to give us a 4 day trip, and then we are also staying the nights at the same place.”

 

I look at the manager and smile, this is my first ever trip and I just know it will be so much fun.

 

“We are going to be leaving mid-day so go get ready and be here before then.” The manager sits back down.

 

I nod and walk out with Bts. “Do you guys got to pack as well?” I look at them

 

“Yes, we do, that was why we were going to go back with you.” Rap Monster grins and I nod before following bts out of the building.

 

“Are you guys always this friendly with the staff?” I turn to them wondering.

 

“Nope, we usually act kind of friendly but not as friendly as we are with you, you are more our age, all the noona’s and Hyung's are olderrrrr.” Jimin pouts.

 

I shake my head laughing. “Well, I am glad I can be friendly with you all… well most.” I look at Jungkook but quickly look away.

 

“Okay let’s go.” Jimin links arms and skips away with me. I look back to see Jungkook not very happy at my comment, but I laugh and continue skipping anyway.

 

Jimin and I reach the elevator shortly after, “let’s leave them and go up ourselves.”

 

I nod and press the button to go up, it dings and opens right away so we quickly file in before the others arrive. I press on my floor first.

 

The elevator dings again and opens on my floor, “Okay well I am going to go pack and chill for 2 hours okay? Bye.” I smile and press the button so the door closes before Jimin can speak.

 

I chuckle and make my way to my door as I unlock the door with my password, I walk in smelling the nice scent of my perfume that was still left.

 

“Best scent, now time to pack so I can relax after.” I grin and walk to my closet grabbing out a backpack.

 

I go to my clothes and pack all the essentials, I go into the bathroom and grab all the toiletries and what not so I am set. “Am I missing anything else?” I think for a second.

 

I then go to my bed and grab out my portable charger and my diary which I take everywhere with me. I finally finish up and can lie on my bed now.

 

“Now to relax….” I smile and close my eyes.

 

- An hour later –

 

I open my eyes and realize I had fallen asleep. “Oops, well I guess the boys waking me up at 9 made this happen.

 

*Knock Knock*

 

I look to the door and realize who it could be. “But… ugh not again.” I sigh and get up opening my door to reveal yet again, BTS.

 

“You boys really know when to arrive.” I shake my head and grab my bag. “Well, I am ready.” I grin.

 

“Okay well, the van is undercover so we can drive instead of walking so fans cannot tell where we are.” Jimin grins.

 

I nod and follow the boys again to the elevator, Jimin presses the down button and it opens again straight away. Jimin then pressed the B button for basement. I look at Jungkook who is next to me and seems awkward. I shake my head and look away waiting for the elevator to ding.

 

As we walk out of the elevator I see the van waiting for us, I walk with Jimin as we climb in, I sit next to Jimin and notice Jungkook is next to me as well. I notice my hand is near his so I move it before they touch.

 

The car starts up and it drives out, everyone else is talking besides Jungkook and me, I feel the awkward between us as Jimin looks at me now.

 

“None of you are talking chat with each other.” Jimin smiles.

 

I look at him trying not to laugh. “I think I’m good.”

 

Once we arrive undercover we all hop out taking out bags with us, I follow Jimin inside and we make out way to the dressing room, where the stylists and the manager are waiting.

 

“Jin-hee how did you come with the boys?” The manager looks at me.

 

“I live a floor below them sir,” I say awkwardly.

 

“Oh, okay I never knew that, well I am glad you live close, becomes so much help when we need you quickly.”

 

“Okay well we are all here and set, we should pack everything into the cars and set off.” The manager says.

 

We all nod and file out carrying out our bags, once we get to the vans everyone piles their luggage into the boot, I walk out and see the stylists all have piled into the car, I notice all the seats are full and I stand there confused.

 

“Sir, there is no room in the stylist’s van.” I walk over to the manager.

 

“Oh well the boys have one seat extra so go with them, I am sure they don’t mind.” He says.

 

“Of course,” Jimin grins and I nod placing my bag into the boot. I sit in my original spot which is next to Jimin, I look and see Jungkook is next to me again.

 

“Great….” I mumble and sigh. I look away and notice from the corner of my eye Jungkook looking at me. I don’t even bother and just grab out my phone and place my earphones in them.

 

“Jimin want to listen to me?” I hand the earphone to him.

 

“Yes, would be a pleasure.” Jimin grabs it and sticks it into his ear as a bts song plays.

 


An hour into the drive I had fallen asleep as I was still weirdly tired from this morning, even after I had an hour nap before we left.

 

- Jungkook’ Pov –

 

I open my eyes slowly wondering where I am, I then remember we are driving to our trip site, I go to move when I feel a weight on my shoulder, I open them wider and move my head and tilt it down to see Jin-hee’s head on my shoulder.

 

“She must still be tired…” I say softly, I look to Jimin who just gives me a dopey look. I shake my head and my eyes land back onto her, I go to touch her head to move it when I realize I should let her sleep comfortably. I just pat her head and as I do I feel a ping in my heart.

 

“What is that feeling?” I think to myself but then shrug it off, must be because I am cold. I close my eyes again and rest my head back on Jin-hee’s.

 

 

- End of Pov -