Chapter 15

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I look at Jungkook who is also as surprised as I am, I cough and back away. “Sorry I thought I wouldn’t get scared.” I look back to the TV.

 

“I’ll go make some food.” Jungkook gets up and races to my kitchen.

 

“But you don’t know where anything is” I get up and follow him to the kitchen where he has found two packets of ramen. “never mind then…” I laugh and watch as he makes it.

 

“You are good at making ramen?” I place my elbow on the bench and prop my chin on my palm.

 

“I am the one who makes it for the Hyung's in the dorm, Jin cooks mostly.” Jungkook chuckles.

 

“I only cook ramen too… how sad.” I chuckle as well.

 

*ding* I grab my phone and see a message from Jimin.

 

‘Tell Jungkook the manager is on his way and to hurry to the dorm’ – Jimin

 

I quickly text back an okay, “You have to go to the dorm now, the manager is on his way.” I say quickly.

 

“Crap…” Jungkook puts the chopsticks down and we both quickly rush to the door, I open to and watch as Jungkook races down the hall.

 

I chuckle to myself and smile, that kid is something.” I say not realizing I was smiling like an idiot. I close my door and go back to the ramen that is cooking, “If only we had enough time to eat.”

 

I sigh and wait for the ramen to cook, I then sit down placing a mat under the pot so I can eat my ramen.

 

“Why am I so affected by not being able to see Jungkook…? I must just miss him as my friend…” I shake my head and continue blowing on my ramen before eating.

 


- Manager’s Pov –

 

I sigh as I finish up the paperwork that needed to be done for the boy’s comeback stages. I hate part of the job, but seeing how well they do is the part of my job I love.

 

I open my phone and go into my contacts as I find Jamie’s number on my phone, I sigh before ringing his number.

 

“hello Manager, how can I help you this fine day,” Jamie says cheerfully.

 

“Hello Jamie, I had been told that you were the one who sent out the scandal is that true?” I say.

 

I try to figure out if he is lying or not by what might his response be.

 

“I don’t want anything to do with your company or anyone in it, why would I waste my time doing a stupid scandal?” Jamie sounds angry.

 

“Calm down, now are you saying Jungkook is lying when he said you even texted Jin-hee threatening her?” I say.

 

“Hah, you are funny sir, yes he did lie I don’t have her number, I never had it to start with so please don’t call me again I’m going abroad and I would like to not think about this company ever again.” He hangs up.

 

“Why would Jungkook lie then?” I sigh and just stop worrying about this scandal for a moment.

 

“I should go to the dorm and check on them, ill message Jimin now.” I open my phone again and message Jimin that I am coming over.

 

I then get up and walk out of the room and head down the hall, I go into the carpark and into the van as I drive out.

 

- Pov Over –

 

I finish watching the rest of the movie as I remember sitting next to Jungkook before, It is so much better-watching movies with someone else… why did the manager have to go to their dorm leaving me alone?

 

*Ding* I look over to the kitchen table where my phone is, “Who would be messaging me? Jungkook would be in if it is him… wait he doesn’t have my number…

 

I get up and walk over to the kitchen, I grab my phone and unlock it as I feel my heart stop when I see the message.

 

‘What did I say about telling someone about this… now I have to go to another level. If you dare tell another person I will ruin not just your job but also, I will ruin Jungkook’s whole career, and you don’t want to be responsible for that, do you? I hope now, so now make sure you keep your mouth shut and do as you are told.’ – Jamie

 

I drop my phone from the amount of shaking. I drop to the floor and hold my knees to much chest.

 

“How did he find out… I am done for if Jungkook ever finds out he messaged me again….” I quickly grab my phone and delete the message making no trace of it.

 

I wipe the tears from my eyes before standing up. “Okay no more, you only see Jungkook at work that is it, if he asks to hang out say no. Making this harder than it is for me…” I sigh and go sit back down on the couch as I watch another movie.