Chapter 4

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

It was now night time, all day was hectic and I had done everything correctly, and learned finally what to do. I was able to watch bts rehearse and seeing them up close was truly awesome.

 

“Jin-hee can you go and fix up Jungkook’s hair he should be in the dressing room.” The manager comes over to me.

 

“Yes sir, I will go right now.” I nod and rush to the dressing rooms. I take a deep breath before twisting the door handle, when I do the first thing I see is a shirtless Jungkook in the middle of the room.

 

He turns around and his eyes widen as we both stare at each other.

 

“I am so sorry!” I bow and quickly close the door, I feel my heart race as I lean against the door.

 

“Come in.” Jungkook’s voice speaks, I take another deep breath before walking back in.

 

“I need to uh fix your hair.” I say trying not to stare at him.

 

“Yep, I will just sit down.” He says and takes a seat where we usually sit.

 

“Sorry about uh walking in before.” I apologize.

 

“Please don’t do it again.” He says and I can feel the awkwardness in his voice.

 

“Are you okay?” I ask him as I fix up his hair. He looks up at me and I see his eyes not look at me.

 

“Fine, just do my hair so I can go.” He says and I nod going quiet as I finish.

 

“Jungkook!” Jimin comes in, “We have to go on stage now.”

 

I move back and watch as Jungkook leaves the room and my body slumps into the chair.

 

“Why is it me that had to see that… now it is going to be awkward…” I roll my eyes and realise what I am doing, “I shouldn’t be sitting.” I walk out of the room and make my way to the area where all the stylists are.

 

“Jin-hee you have to make sure that when the boys come off stage they need to change quickly and you have to fix up Jungkook’s hair in lighting speed.” Eun-bin walks over to me.

 

“Okay got it, I am fast.” I nod and take another deep breath.

 


Finally, after a few hours, the concert is finally finished. I am still rushing around cleaning up.

 

“Jin-hee, Jungkook needs a bottle of water,” Jimin calls to me.

 

“Neh Jimin!” I call back and rush to the fridge inside the dressing room. I grab a bottle out and make my way to Jungkook who is relaxing on the couch next to Jimin.

 

“Here Jungkook ssi.” I hold out the bottle as Jungkook takes the bottle.

 

“Thank you.” He says without looking at me.

 

I roll my eyes and walk back to my station, I clean up the stuff left on the table.

 

“Okay everyone it is time to head back to the company so grab everything and let’s go.” The manager walks in and walks out.

 

I grab the stuff and walk over to Eun-bin. “I now get to go back to the company and buy a meal for Jimin.” I laugh.

 

“Good luck that kid will eat a lot.” She laughs and we both walk out of the room with our stuff.

 

Once everything is in the vans we all pile in and close the door as we wait for Bts’s van to drive out first.

 

“Here comes the aftermath,” Eun-bin says.

 

I look out and as soon are on the road all I see is peopled leaving the arena. “Oh, wow I have never been to a concert but being this close is also very surreal.”

 

“We do this a lot, you get used to it.” Eun-bin lays back and closes her eyes. “Best to have a nap before we get back.

 

I close my eyes as well and try not to fall asleep as I hear the music playing.

 

We arrive at the company 10 minutes later. I managed to stay away even with my eyes closed, thank god for the music.

 

We all hop out and take the stuff out of the van and do the usual, well in my case the first usual that I will get used too.

 

I quickly walk inside and place everything in their normal spot and hang the clothes that were not used tonight.

 

“Time to go home!” Eun-bin claps.

 

“Time for me to take someone out for a meal.” I laugh and then see Jimin walking over.

 

“Jin-hee let’s go! I am very hungry so let’s go eat.” Jimin smiles.

 

“Okay let’s go so then I can go home and sleep after, you know it being 12 am and all.” I laugh “See you Eun-bin.” I wave and grab my bag leaving the room with Jimin.

 

“Okay so which place you want to go to?” I ask him.

 

“Follow me.” He smiles and I stay quiet and follow him as we walk down the street. “So how are you enjoying being Jungkook’s stylist?”

 

“It is intense and hard work…” I sigh and laugh.

 

“Jungkook just is a little kid and is very shy around girls.” Jimin chuckles.

As he was speaking a truck drives past very loudly so I was not able to hear Jimin, I didn’t really want to hear what he said again so I just agreed.

 

“Oh okay, well I hope to get better and enjoy my job even more.” I grin.

 

We finally arrive at a restaurant and Jimin opens the door. “Thank you.” I smile and walk in a he follows.

 

We take a seat around the back, Jimin keeps his mask and hat on, “I have never taken an idol out for a meal before, let alone been an idol’s personal stylist.” I chuckle.

 

“Eun-bin always took me out for food, and some days all the stylist’s and staff members would eat with us when manager Hyung is happy, but do not tell him I said that.” Jimin chuckles.

 

A waitress comes over, I look at the menu and order whatever looked good on the menu.

 

“That was easy.” I laugh. “So, tell me about you Jimin? Before I got this job, I was a fan but I don’t know anything.”

 

“Oh well I like dancing, obviously but contemporary mainly and I went to an art school in Busan and learned modern dance.” Jimin says.

 

“Wow you got an impressive resume there.” I pour a drink of water.  

 

“What about you Jin-hee? Anything I need to know? Since we will become good friend.” Jimin smiles.

 

“Well I love my job, hence why I took this one. I also love to cook and to be honest I kind of dance in my spare time.” I chuckle.

 

“Oh, show me one time, I would love to teach you some stuff.” Jimin says.

 

“That would be awesome, I do it as a side hobby because I want to put my stylist job first.” I chuckle.

 

The food finally arrives and you can smell how amazing the food is.

 

“Want me to cook it or you?” Jimin looks at me.

 

“Do the honours.” I smile and watch has he places pieces of the meat onto the grill.

 

“It smells so good!” I grin and my eyes stick to the meat.

 

“You must really love meat, I cannot talk I was the one who said we should get it.” Jimin laughs as all the meat is cooked.

 

“Yay meat time!” I clap and pick up my chopsticks as I pick up a piece of meat, I plop it into my mouth and I feel my taste buds do jumps.

 

“It is the best I eat it so much.” Jimin chuckles. I look at him and shake my head as we continue to eating not really saying a word.


We finally finished all the food and made sure everything was eaten.

 

“Well I am very full now and we should go home.” I stand up.

 

“Yeah maybe a good idea, our manager doesn’t like us staying out so late, especially when its only us two.” Jimin stands up as well.

 

“Wait where do you guys live?” I ask as we walk out.

 

“The apartments near the company, it feels weird living so close.” Jimin laughs.

 

“Wait the one near the coffee shop?” I look at him as we walk back.

 

“Yeah, those, why you ask?” Jimin says.

 

“I live in those apartments… what level are you?” I say.

 

“third level… you?” He asks.

 

“second level, I never knew you guys lived above me, wow.” I chuckle.

 

“Yeah we obviously leave early and stuff… that is awesome.” Jimin cheers.

 

“Now we will become closer and can hang out more, oh and you can get to know the members!”

 

I laugh and nod. “Sounds like a good idea, but I still have to act as a stylist so no trying to make me look like something else.”

 

“I would never, even if hyung tried to fire you I would save you and be your prince, even though you are kookie’s stylist.” Jimin says.

 

After a while we arrive outside the apartment. “It feels weird, I am Jungkook’s stylist I feel like a fan.” I chuckle.

 

“Yeah all new people who work at our company have said the same thing.” Jimin chuckles.

 

“Shall we go?” I smile and we make our way to the elevator. “I always hate using stairs.”

 

“Same, even though we are idols we are lazy as well.” Jimin presses the button before the door opens.

 

We both hop in, I press my floor first then Jimin presses the button for his floor. Once the elevator opens I walk out.

 

“I will see you tomorrow then I guess?” I turn to him.

 

“Tomorrow we do not have any schedule so we are just practicing for our comeback so you will be able to have a day off.” Jimin smiles.

 

“Oh, well then I enjoy that.” I smile back as well.

 

“If you want to anyway come to the company, we always like to hang with our stylists, some of us treat them like family.” Jimin says.

 

I chuckle. “Well then I may come visit but I cannot say I will.”

 

“You can relax if you want to, but goodnight Jin-hee.” Jimin smiles as the door closes.

 

I make my way to my door down the hall, I think of what happened today as I put in my password which opens my door. I close my door and place my bag onto the bench.

 

“I never actually thought it was going to be so…. Hard to be a stylist.” I sit on the couch.

 

I realise I didn’t have a shower so I get back up and make my way to the bathroom. After I have a shower I change in to my pyjamas and tie up my hair so it was not wetting my face.

 

*ding* I hear my phone go off and I walk to my bag pulling it out.

 

“Why is there an article popping up?” I tilt my head and open twitter, as I do my eyes widen.

 

“What!? Me a fan dating Jimin?” I say loudly. “This is not good.” I think for a second “Crap, and I don’t have Jimin’s number…”

 

I quickly rush out of my place, and to the elevator as I press the button to floor 3. “How am I supposed to find which place is theirs…” I sigh.

 

As the door opens and I look both ways, I try to hear out for noises, to my luck I hear the boys playing games.

 

“Thank god.” I make my way to their door and knock on it quickly. I hear no noise until the door finally opens.

 

“Jimin it’s you.” I say happily.

 

“What is wrong Jin-he? How did you know this was our dorm?” He asks.

 

“I heard the noise and uh this as well…” I unlock my phone and show him the article.

 

“Wow fan are quick to react, Jin-hee do not worry okay, I will go see Manager Hyung tomorrow and let him know.” Jimin smiles.

 

“Really? Shouldn’t we be freaking out or something? Fans do like to chat.” I say.

 

“You work at the company, you bought me a meal, if I tell him that he sort it out and then they won’t think anything else.” Jimin assures me.

 

“Okay… well I will come to the building tomorrow then when you speak to him.” I say.

 

“Okay, it is better that we do that.” Jimin says. “Go to sleep Jin-hee.” He says.

 

“Yeah, I should, well goodnight Jimin.” I smile and walk back to the elevator, I press the button and walk in as it goes down. I reach my floor and go to my place doing the same thing.

 

“Wow second day and I am already causing a scandal…” I sigh and lay on my bed. I do not think about anything else and just close my eyes falling asleep.

 

- Jimin’s Pov –

 

After I close the door when Jin-hee leaves, I make my way back to the guys who look at me.

 

“Why was Jungkook’s stylist at the door?” Namjoon asks.

 

“No one knows she is a part of the company and when she took me out for a meal a fan, well took a photo and posted it on twitter.” I sigh.

 

“Manager hyung will fix it up.” I sigh again.

 

“Wow a scandal already Jimin, let’s hope he does not fire her…” Jhope says.

 

“Don’t say that… I will freak out if she gets fired, besides she is my friend and we still need to find out who framed her.” I say and slump onto the couch, “You don’t want another stylist do you Kookie?” I tease.

 

“Shush Jimin, I will warm up soon… besides she is quite nice.” Jungkook says.

 

“You are so cute and shy with girls Jungkook.” I laugh and ruffle his hair.

 

“Hyung stop it.” Jungkook frowns.

 

I close my eyes and sigh as I lay my head on Jungkook’s shoulder.

- End of Pov –