Chapter 3

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I wake up the next morning around 5:54, I remembered I had to be at the company at 6:30. I get dressed in jeans and a nice long shirt that suit the jeans well. I braid my hair as well before applying lots of makeup on, but still not lots so it looks caked.

 

“Okay, I can grab a coffee on the way there so I should go now,” I say as I grab my keys and my bag before racing out the door.

 

I go to my favorite coffee shop which is next to the company. “Just a large cappuccino with three sugars please,” I ask the girl at the counter. I pay for it and wait next to the making bay.

 

“One large cappuccino.” A guy speaks up and I raise my hand as I grab the cup.

 

“Thank you.” I smile and make my way out of the shop and into the company building.

 

I see the same lady from yesterday. “Morning.” I smile and she waves at me. I walk down to the same room I was in yesterday.

 

“What happened to these clothes?” A voice speaks as I walk into the room where all the stylists are gathered.

 

“Who was in here last yesterday?” Another stylist says. I look and see the clothes that BTS were going to wear to the concert were stained.

 

“It was the new girl.” Someone pointed to me and stand there confused.

 

“You, new girl you stained these clothes we have to tell the manager now, why would you do that?” One of the guys walks over to me.

 

“They were fine when I left yesterday… I only put the wet ones in the dryer then left…” I look worried.

 

“What is going on!?” The manager walks in and behind him I see BTS.

 

“The new girl stained the clothes the members were supposed to be wearing today!” the same guy says.

 

“I never touched them… I swear!” I plead. The manager walks over to the clothes and inspects them.

 

“You made so many mistakes yesterday and now this? I am going to fire you.” The manager growls.

 

“Hyung! She didn’t do it” Jimin speaks up. I look over to Jimin who walks towards us.

 

“What do you mean she didn’t do it? Everyone said she was the last one to be in here.” The manager folds his arms.

 

“I left my phone in the jacket pocket of my outfit yesterday and the clothes were fine when I left the room, so obviously someone came in after me,” Jimin says.

 

I feel my heart stop racing and I feel a wave of relief wash over me.

 

“She still messed up yesterday and now this is a ruined morning, now we need to figure out something else for them to wear, I will find out who it is that framed the new girl.” The manager walks out angrily.

 

“Omg Jin-hee why would someone do that?” Eun-Bin walks over to me.

 

“I-I don’t know…” I sigh.

 

“Uh, Jin-hee… could I talk to you please?” Jimin walks over to me.

 

“Of course Jimin ssi.” I smile and walk past Eun-Bin and go out of the room with Jimin.

 

“I am so sorry for this… I do not know who would frame you… I am glad hyung wouldn’t fire you.” Jimin smiles.

 

“Thank you for telling them that and getting me out of trouble… I do not understand why someone didn’t fess up.” I shake my head.

 

“Well, I hope we find out which stylist it was so we can fire them.” Jimin ruffles his hair.

 

“I want to treat you for a meal tonight for helping me,” I speak up.

 

“Oh a free meal I would love that, thank you Jin-hee ssi, I best be going to the members now, let’s talk later.” He waves and runs off.

 

I sigh and walk back into the room. “Jin-hee we found some other clothes to wear so that is solved… but the manager wants to talk to you.” Eun-Bin gives me a worried look.

 

“Oh… okay well, I will be back.” I nod and walk out, I turn to the right and walk down the hall to where I see the sign that says Manager on the door.

 

I knock on the door and wait for a reply. “Come in.” He calls and I open the door bowing.

 

“Close the door and sit down.” He faces me, I close the door and sit on the chair in front of him.

 

“You are very lucky to have Jimin here who saw what happened with the outfits, I am sorry for yelling at you.” The manager bows softly.

 

“It is okay I am just glad Jimin was there to see it, I really will do my best here, I love what I do.” I smile.

 

“Well I am glad, I hope to find out who it is soon and fire them for this sabotage, now off you go the stylist’s need to start getting the boys ready, we have to go to the concert hall and rehearse.” The manager stands up.

 

“Neh, I will do my best.” I bow and quickly leave the room. I make my way to the dressing rooms when I bump into someone.

 

I look up and see Jungkook looking down at me. “Sorry Jungkook ssi.” I bow and move out of the way.

 

“Thank you.” He says bluntly and walks past me. I scoff and walk behind him as we both go into the room where the rest of bts are sitting in their chairs.

 

I stand behind Jungkook’s chair and grab the tools I need to do his hair. “Are you okay? I heard you were framed for ruining the clothes?” Jungkook speaks.

 

“Yes, I am fine,” I say not paying attention to him. He nods and sits there quietly. After I am done his hair I go straight to makeup. I try not to mess up as I see his eyes looking at me, I stay calm not freaking out that my dream to be a stylist for a Korean idol group has come true.

 

“Do not make it too dark.” He says and I nod still concentrating. I finish up after a few minutes.

 

“Jin-hee ssi!” Jimin skips over, “I like BBQ meat for the meal.” He smiles.

 

“Neh Jimin, I do as well so I am glad you said that.” I grin.

 

“What is happening Jimin?” Jungkook asks.

 

“Jin-hee is treating me to a meal because I saved her from getting fired.” Jimin grins.

 

“Oh alright.” Jungkook looks away. “I better finish up here Jimin ssi.” I smile.

 

Jimin nods and skips off. Jungkook looks into the mirror and I try not to make any emotion as I think he is only checking himself in the mirror.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

As Jin-hee was doing my hair I remembered about how she was getting framed this morning for our clothes, why would someone frame her? She is only new… I don’t even know why I am caring but being near her freaks me out.

 

“Jin-hee can you get me a bottle of water, and do not open the lid,” I say.

 

“Neh Jungkook ssi.” She bows and runs to the fridge. I watch as she walks back to me with the bottle in her hand. “Here you go Jungkook.” She hands me the water with the lid on.

 

“Thank you,” I say quickly and open the bottle. I take a sip and place it on the table next to me.

 

“Everyone we are leaving in 20 so gets the boys finished and out to the vans.” The manager calls out.

 

I see Jin-hee rushing to clean up, I stand up and accidently grab her hand. She looks at me and I quickly take it away.

 

“Sorry, um here let me help.” I quickly place the hair stuff into the bag and walk out of the room to where the members are.

 

I cannot believe I touched her hand…. She is my stylist but she seems different…” I shake my head and find the other members near the front of the building.

 

“We are going now” Jimin links arms with me.

 

“Okay I know we are going now.” I chuckle and I turn back to see Jin-hee walking out as well, I turn to the front quickly and walk out with Jimin.

 

“So hyung, what do you think about Jin-hee?” I ask.

 

“She isn’t like the other stylist’s she seems more approachable and fun.” Jimin smiles.

 

“How old is she? I don’t know if she is a noona or younger than I am.” I sigh.

 

“You cannot really talk to her anyway Mr. I freak out every time a girl talks to me.” Jimin teases.

 

“Shut up, I just get shy around them Hyung… you know me.” I frown and take another sip of my water as we all hop into the van, I sit next to Jimin as well.

 

“Tonight is going to be so much fun to the fans and performing.” Jimin claps excitedly.

 

“Aw the maknae's always getting so excited, tonight will be fun I do agree.” Jhope laughs at Jimin and me.

 

“Hyung stop doing that.” I frown and pout. Jhope laughs and shakes his head.

 

“Sorry Kookie ah, now let’s go and rehearse!” Jhope sits in his seat next to Namjoon hyung.

 

The ride to the concert hall was filled with all the members including myself singing to girl group song, as the usual routine is. I kept thinking about Jin-hee, I was hoping they find the person who stained our clothes.

 

“What are you thinking about?” Jimin looks at me as the rest of the members are too busy singing.

 

“Oh, nothing.” I look at him with no emotion.

 

“Aye, you can never lie to me, thinking about Jin-hee ssi?” He smiles.

 

“No… maybe, it just irks me someone would be that cruel, especially to a girl,” I say.

 

“I agree, I guess we just have to look out for her, or if not we I will.” Jimin smiles.

 

I nod and look at him thinking, I cannot even talk to girls yet along any of the stylist noonas. I find it okay to interact with fans but other times I freak out.

 

We finally arrive at the concert hall 10 minutes later, I watch as we drive into a secluded area where only idols can go to. It is easier to not be seen by fans who camp out waiting.

 

We all hop out once the van is parked, I stick with Jimin as I see the other van pull up with all the staff members. Jin-hee hops out with a lady which is Jimin’s stylist, she is laughing and smiling but also stays professional.

 

“Jin-hee ssi seems more comfortable now,” Jimin says.

 

“Yeah, she does,” I say and drag Jimin in so we can walk faster.

 

“You do not like being near her, I wonder why?” Jimin teases.

 

“Be quiet hyung.” I pout and unlink arms.

 

“Come on you.” Jimin laughs and we continue walking into the building.

 

- End of Pov –

 

We arrive at the building and I notice as I hop out Jungkook walking into the building, I quickly look away so It doesn’t look creepy.

 

“I always love idol concerts but to be this involved it so awesome.” I grin at Eun-Bin.

 

“You will be complaining by 1 am or maybe by 12 pm.” She laughs and I stop grinning.

 

“Going to be a long day, isn’t it?” I ask her worried.

 

“Oh boy, welcome to the life of a stylist, especially a personal one.” She raises her eyebrows as we all grab stuff that belongs to our member.

 

I walk in with her and follow as she knows where to go, “Okay so do we just have to set out their stage clothes and do they just rehearse in their clothes they are wearing now?” I ask.

 

“Yeah, no one will see them so they can wear whatever, today isn’t as hectic until the actual concert, but because they are idols we got to be precise and careful.”

 

Once we make our way to where the stylist’s stay I find where my station is and quickly make sure everything is there.

 

“Jin-hee!” a voice calls and I look over to see Jimin running to me.

 

“Yah, you will slip if you run that fast.” I shake my head.

 

“Sorry, I am so excited you get to enjoy this experience with us!” Jimin grins.

 

“Me to Jimin, but aren’t you supposed to be with the members?” I look at him.

 

“We have some free time for a bit, come with me let me show you around.”

 

“Is that a good idea?” I ask but am already hauled away.

 

“It doesn't matter I will make sure you get back.” Jimin laughs and we walk around.

 

“This is the stage!” He shows me from the back, I look around and am amazed by how awesome it looks.

 

“Jimin?” A voice calls over and I turn to see Jungkook come over.

 

“What are you two doing?” he asks.

 

“I wanted to show her around so she gets familiar with it before tonight.” Jimin nods.

 

“Oh, well manager hyung said we have 20 minutes to eat, the stylists will see us in an hour, so do not be late.” He looks at me now.

 

“Neh.” I bow slightly, “I better get back.” I look at Jimin before leaving the two alone.

 

“She doesn't like you.” Jimin pokes his tongue out and runs off.

 

Jungkook scoffs and watches Jimin leave. “Those two seriously… I can already see a friendship between them”

 

I make my way back to the dressing room and see Eun-bin and the other stylist’s eating.

 

“Jin-hee come eat.” She smiles and I walk over to her sitting next to her.

 

“Thanks.” I smile and take the chopsticks she hands me, I grab some chicken and start eating it, it taste’s so good I love it.

 

“So where did Jimin take you?” She asks.

 

“Showed me the stage so I know where it is, then I came straight back.

 

“Jimin makes friends with all the stylist’s which is why we are so close, he is one crazy boy.” She laughs.

 

“Right, I cannot keep up and I am the same age.” I laugh as well and finish eating what food I had left.

 

“Well, you better be ready because tonight will be hectic.” She smiles and I realize I will have to be on my A game.