Chapter 29

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

Jungkook had to leave after the two movies we watched. Namjoon had called and said they needed to go practice.

 

"I'll miss you." I pout as we both stand at the door.

 

“I’ll miss you too… but I have to go practice.” He pouts also.

 

We stare at each other for a moment. “I love you.” He smiles at me.

 

“I love you too…” I smile and I watch as Jungkook leans closer so our lips connect. I go on my tippy toes as I get a better angel.

 

Jungkook wraps his arms around my waist as I place my arms around his neck. I feel him push against me as we back into my apartment.

 

“Shouldn’t you be going?” I ask him breaking away.

 

“They won’t miss me for a few minutes.” He smirks and kisses me again but roughly and more passionate.

 

We back onto my couch as I fall onto the couch still kissing Jungkook, his lips leave mine as he starts to kiss down my neck as I feel my whole body stiffen from his touch.

 

“K-Kookie…” I feel the amazing sensation of his lips. I feel his lips go lower as he kisses along my chest, I feel his fingers on the hem of my shirt, I sit up so our faces are only a centimeter apart.

 

We don’t say anything but both take off our shirts, I move so I am sitting on his lap. We go back to kissing as I feel his hands on my bare waist.

 

He kisses down my neck again as I tilt my head back holding onto his neck. “I love you Jungkook.” I moan softly.

 

“What was that?” he says before on my neck.

 

“I l-love you.” I moan again and I feel his hands move down to my thighs and I feel myself melt as he is near the hem of my skirt.

 

His lips go back to mine as I feel his tongue slip into mine, I am taken aback but quickly answer and kiss back as our tongues play together.

 

Jungkook smirks as we continue to kiss heatedly as I feel his hands go to the inside of my thighs and I feel myself twitch. I melt inside as his touch leaves such a sensation in me. I feel his hands go to the hem of my underwear, I moan softly at his touch.

 

“KOOKIE!” I hop off. “You better go!” I fix myself up.

 

He looks at me and quickly gets up. “I better, I love you, that was amazing.” He smirks and kisses me again. I melt at his kisses and almost forget about him leaving.

 

“GO now!” I whack his arm and he nods before racing out. I stand there my face so red.

 

“Oh god, I am in trouble.” I stand there realizing what happened before putting my shirt back on.

 

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

After I left Jin-hee's I quickly race down the stairs and run to the company as fast as I can realizing how late I am.

 

I run into the practice room we are in and see all the members getting ready to dance.

 

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook where have you been?” Namjoon walks over and I can tell he is angry.

 

“Mianhae Hyung… I had problems in the toilet…” I look down hoping they think I’m embarrassed and go with it.

 

“Oh…. Well you should have messaged one of us, but that is okay come on let’s start.” Namjoon chuckles.

 

I smile slightly and I lift my head up making eye contact with Jimin, I realize he knows where I was, I stay quiet hoping he doesn’t say anything.

 

We get straight into practicing our songs for the rest of the day only having two breaks.

 

 

We stopped at 7 pm everyone all puffed out and hungry.

 

“Jimin will you go get the food and I’ll order.” Namjoon says to Jimin who nods, “Take Kookie with you.” He says after.

 

I freak out inside and look at Jimin who keeps his composure, “It is okay I’ll go alone.” Jimin says before leaving the room.

 

I sigh and they look at me. “He just wanted to go alone.” I shrug and sit down acting like nothing happened.

 

- End of Pov –

 

- 7 hours before –

 

After Jungkook had left I decided to clean up a bit since the house was messy. I started with my bedroom as I hadn’t washed my clothes, so I quickly put them on. After I did that I worked on my lounge room.

 

I fix up the pillows on the couch when I see something sticking out, I grab it and see a necklace, it isn’t a man’s necklace but for a woman… I eye it and see that it has the Letters JK together.

 

I smile realizing what it is, “This must have fallen out of his pocket…” I think for a moment before placing it around my neck and clipping it so it doesn’t fall out.

 

I continue to clean up around the house for another hour.

 

After finally cleaning I stretch as my arms are sore, “I might have a sleep and then visit the guys tonight.” I nod and crash onto the couch, not long after am I closing my eyes as I drift off to sleep quickly.

 

- Present time –

 

I wake up around 7 pm, I rub my eyes realizing it is dark, “Woah I slept for that long… gosh.” I chuckle and stretch my arms and legs as I go check myself out in the mirror.

 

“WOAH!” I widen my eyes at the mess that is my hair, “Sheesh, I really should not sleep like that on the couch my hair is horrible.” I shake my head and fix it up before placing some mascara on.

 

I smile at the mirror and walk out grabbing my bag. “Off to visit the boys.” I grin and skip out the door and down the stairs heading all the way down to the ground floor. I walk out the door and breathe in the beautiful fresh night air.

 

“I love going out at night, it just is amazing.” I giggle and continue walking towards the company.

 

I walk inside and say hello to the front girl again as I walk towards BTS’s dance room. Once I am in front of the door I peep in and see them all sitting down waiting for something, I see Jimin isn’t there and I look around outside to see if I can see him.

 

“Hmmm I wonder where he is…” I say before walking into their practice room.

 

- Jimin’s Pov –

 

I leave the practice room and walk out of the company as I turn to walk to the food place, it is only three buildings down so it doesn’t take me long to get there.

 

I walk in and stand there as I wait for my turn, Once the line is gone I say the order and the lady smiles and goes to grab it.

 

“$50.” She smiles and I had her the cash.

 

“Thank you.” I nod and walk out holding the food, I then make my way back to the company.

 

I make my way in and head back to the practice room when I arrive at the door I look in to see Jin-hee laughing with the members.

 

I remembered what happened earlier when Jungkook had come in late. “I have to tell the manager.” I tighten my grip on the food bag before I make my way to the manager's room.

 

I knock on the door before I hear an answer from inside. “Come in.” the manager calls.

 

I open the door and bow as I walk in. “What can I do for you Jimin?” He stops typing.

 

“Jin-hee and Jungkook have been dating, and in Osaka, they slept together,” I say and see his face go from happy to angry.

 

I wonder if what I did was worth it or not. “Come with me.” He stands up and we go straight to the practice room.