Chapter 32

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

It has been three months since I broke up with Jungkook and officially left BigHit. I had gotten a job at the bar across from there, I see the boys whenever they come out of the building or when they are going in.

 

I have luckily not been seen by them and I feel my heart break whenever I see how tired and down Jungkook looks.

 

I stretch after my shift, it was about 10 pm, I say goodbye to Jay the manager of the bar and one of my closest friends now.

 

“See ya Jay Jay.” I smile and grab my bag.

 

“See ya, Jinny! Remember to always smile okay?” he says and I nod as I leave the bar.

 

3 weeks after I started working there I could tell Jay about myself and what happened with Jungkook and BTS.

 

I sigh and cross the street as I enter the building, I decided to take the stairs tonight. I walk up the first flight when I hear voices nearing me, I widen my eyes and realize who it is.

 

I look around me and realize the only way is up. “Crap….” I sigh and turn to see all of bts, including Jungkook who is the only quiet one coming down the stairs.

 

“J-Jin-hee?” Namjoon says. All eyes turn to me including the one I couldn’t even meet eyes with.

 

“I g-got to go.” I turn to go down the stairs.

 

“P-please don’t leave.” Namjoon grabs my hand.

 

“Let me go… I have gone three months without seeing any of you let me continue that.” I say rudely.

 

“You can’t just leave us Jin-hee you never gave us a proper reason… Jungkook has been suffering and you won’t even talk to us."

 

“Because it is too hard!” I look at them, “you don’t think maybe I stopped talking and seeing you guys because it was too hard for me? That all that has happened is because of me, you guys know nothing about what has been going on, I just want you guys out of my life.” I spit, it was a lie but I needed them to stop.

 

I sigh and walk down the stairs and out of the building.

 

“We can’t just leave her…” Jungkook speaks up.

 

“You heard her man.” Jimin sighs and walks down the stairs.

 

Jungkook sighs and does the same.

 


 

I stop at the park not too far from the buildings, I wipe the tears that had come down my face as I was walking away from the apartment.

 

I stop near the swings and sit down on one as I swing softly, all these memories pop into my head from Osaka.

 

“Jin-hee?” a voice calls and I look to see Jay crouching down.

 

“H-hey Jay.” I wipe my tears away.

 

“What happened?” he stands me up and we walk to the bench and sit down.

 

“I saw them… and I had to talk to them… i-it was so hard.” I feel more tears running down my face.

 

“Hey…” Jay says softly and hugs me, I hug back still crying.

 

“I wish it hadn’t gone to this… I miss them so much.” I say in between sobs.

 

“Things will be okay Jin-hee…” He my hair and I start to calm down a bit.

 

“Jamie has just blackmailed me so much that I couldn’t even keep my job because I needed to break up with Jungkook…” I sigh.

 

“Have you tried to confront him?” Jay asks me.

 

“I am too scared too… like what if he somehow puts those pictures out even if I deal with him? I should have never gotten involved with Jungkook…” I sigh.

 

“Come on now, from what you have told me you were happy… and he was your first time, that leaves a mark on you, and you have hardly smiled in three months, it is only when you’re working…”

 

“Why couldn’t I just have dated you?” I chuckle.

 

“I was too late I guess.” He chuckles, “Now come on you need to be at home, let me take you there.” Jay smiles and bends down.

 

I smile and hop on his back as he starts walking out of the park. I close my eyes and enjoy the breeze as we walk towards the apartments.

 

I open my eyes to look at the town as my eyes land on 7 figures across the street who all see me.

 

“…” I look away.

 

“What is wrong?” Jay peeks to me from behind.

 

“They saw me.” I sigh.

 

Jay looks across the street and sees the boys. “Do you want me to??” Jay asks.

 

“I need them to believe I am done with them, put me down,” I say and he bends down so I can get off, I then stand next to Jay and take a hold of his hand. “We got to act happy,” I say and Jay nods and we start to walk.

 

“That movie was amazing, I laughed so hard.” Jay starts.

 

“I know right.” I laugh “The way he fell over and face planted.” I lean my head on his shoulder laughing.

 

I look over and see BTS have walked off, I sigh and continue to hold Jay’s hand, “they are gone now…”

 

“Let’s get you home and into bed missy.” Jay smiles and walks me back into the apartments and up to my door.

 

I turn to him and smile. “Thank you for tonight Jay.”

 

“No worries my lady, and there is the smile I wanted to see.” Jay puts a piece of hair behind my ear.

 

“I am going to bed now, so I’ll see you tomorrow at work.” I salute him.

 

“Yes, bed time for you, you work hard Jin-hee.” Jay bends down and kisses my cheek. “Just know you always will have me.”

 

I nod and put in my password for my door as I closed it behind me. I smile to myself and head straight to bed.

 


 

After a couple of minutes, I continue to toss and turn. “I hate this… can’t I just sleep for once!” I groan.

 

I haven’t been able to sleep properly in three months, I work at night so I sleep during the day but every day I get more tired.

 

I hop out of bed and go to make a coffee as I hear my phone go off. I sigh and go to check it as I see a message from Jungkook.

 

I wonder for a moment if I should open it, I sigh and click on his message as I see a whole paragraph.

 

Jungkook’s message: Jin-hee I don’t know what happened between us and how you could have moved on but I miss you so much… the whole three months I haven’t stopped thinking of you once… I know you can’t just move on like this we had something special, hell you are the love of my life, I shared my first time with you and yours with me, don’t give up on us so easily, please just message me and tell me that you love me Jin-hee….

 

I sigh and look at his message as I wonder what to do, I feel tears come down my face again, I slide down against the couch and sit there.

 

“I’m sorry Kookie…” I sit there crying for the rest of the night until I fall asleep.


A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed the three chapters i have done for you!!!! only three more chapters left till this fic is done! thank you guys for all the support you have given this fanfic!! truely means alot <3