Chapter 5

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I wake up around 7 am the next morning. I open my eyes to the sun shining upon my bed.

 

“Did I sleep in? I’m usually up by 6…” I look at my phone and see it is 7. I fix up my hair before standing from my bed.

 

“I better go to the company quickly to sort this out.” I sigh and make my way to my wardrobe. I pick out a pair of nice shorts with red roses on the front and a purple t-shirt to match. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and do my makeup.

 

“I cannot be late….” I sigh and rush out of the house with my bag and before I leave I place on my purple half heeled converse. I then press the button at the elevator before hopping in. Once it opens I rush out again and makeup way outside.

 

I think for a second before continuing. “Should I get a coffee first?” I think. “No, I better get straight to the company.

 

I make my way to the front of the company before walking in. I see the same lady again and I smile at her waving.

 

“Hey, Jin-hee are you needing something?” She asks smiling.

 

“Where are BTS’s dance practice room?” I ask.

 

“Go to the left and it should say Bangtan.” She smiles and I nod.

 

“Thank you for the help.” I turn on my heels and walk straight to where she told me to go.

 

Once I arrive out front I hear music blaring, I knock softly but no one answers. “I should be okay to go in…” I say and open the door.

 

When I twist the door handle and it opens I watch as they are practicing their song Spring day. I close the door behind me and smile as I watch them.

 

Once the music finishes all their eyes turn to me. “Hi.” I smile and bow.

 

“Jin-hee! You are here early.” Jimin walks over all sweaty.

 

“Yeah…. I wanted to get this little thing out of the way.” I chuckle nervously.

 

Jimin nods and walks to grab a towel, he turns back to me and then I see all of BTS do the same.

 

“Why are you guys looking at me?” I tilt my head.

 

“You look really pretty today Jin-hee.” Jhope smiles. I look at them and cannot help but smile.

 

“Thank you, I kind of rushed…” I try not to look awkward. “You ready?” I look at Jimin.

 

“Yep, guys we will be back soon, will you watch Jin-hee?” He looks at me now.

 

“If all goes well.” I laugh and head out the door with Jimin.

 

“Your stylist is very pretty you are lucky.” Suga pats Jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“Shush… makes it worse.” Jungkook rolls his eyes.

 

 

Jimin and I make our way down to the Manager’s room. “Won’t he yell at me? I mean I am new, this is terrible…” I sigh.

 

“I will make sure that does not happen, he shouldn’t be in the right to do that, just follow me.” Jimin smiles at me.

 

Jimin and I arrive and he knocks on the door, “Come in.” He calls and I open the door slowly.

 

“Jimin and Jin-hee? I wondered actually when I saw you two.” The manager looks at us not angry but not happy either.

 

“Did you hear hyung?” Jimin sits down, I do the same and look at the manager.

 

“Yeah, I saw on social media, I fixed It and because they didn’t know her I said she was our new employee and the girl took her post down.”

 

I take a sigh of relief. “I only took him out for a meal to thank him for proving I was innocent,” I say.

 

“Don’t worry Jin-hee I understand, besides you are only new and they don’t know you work for us, and they would have thought you were a fan.” The manager smiles.

 

“Thank you so much Hyung, and when will we figure out who framed Jin-hee?” Jimin asks.

 

“I was going to settle that today, I asked all the staff to come in, well the stylists so they should be here in an hour, Jin-hee you can hang with the boys if you like.” The manager says.

 

“Thank you, manager-nim.” I stand and bow, “let’s go Jimin.” I say and walk out of the room with him.

 

“Wow, Hyung was really calm, anyway come watch us practice.” Jimin grabs my hand and drags me to the practice room.

 

“Guys Jin-hee is going to hang with us until the stylists come so we can figure out who framed her,” Jimin says.

 

“Ooh an audience, I love an audience.” V grins and waves at me.

 

“Do I wave back?” I ask Jimin.

 

“Yeah, do not worry V doesn’t bite, he is just very playful.” Jimin laughs.

 

“OH, well then hi.” I wave back, I look around and sit down on the side. “You may practice,” I say.

 

“Let’s go, guys, we need to run over it again.” Rap Monster claps and the music goes on.

 

As they dance I watch intensively as my eyes scan over all the members. I loved watching them dance up close and to see how good they are.

 

 

“Boys come with me all the stylists are here.” The manager walks in.

 

I stand up from where I am sitting and head out with the boys, “Yay now we can find out who the culprit is and fire them.” Jimin says happily.

 

“Yeah, I just want to know why they did it…” I sigh and we arrive in the dressing room.

 

“Jin-hee hey.” Eun-bin smiles and I walk over to her. “We are finding out who framed me,” I say.

 

“Okay you all know, on the day of the concert someone stained the clothes for the concert and blamed them on Jin-hee, I want that person to fess up for framing her and if they do not come forward, I will be cutting everyone’s pay-check down and it will go down every week until you fess up.” The manager announces.

 

I look at everyone who looks annoyed, I try to see if I can tell who it is by observing them.

 

“Righto, well I will count to 10 and if someone does not fess up the pay will go down starting after those 10 seconds, 10… 9… 8… 7… 6… 5… 4… 3… 2…”

 

“I did it.” a voice says and I look to see the guy who had called me out yesterday for it.

 

“Jamie, it was you, and why did you think to frame someone knowing how important those clothes were, and that it is also someone’s job on the line.” The manager folds his arms.

 

“She was messing up ever since the first day so I freaked and blamed it on her to cover it up, I did not mean to stain the clothes, I tripped with the tomato sauce, please do not fire me.” He says pleading.

 

“I am sorry but I do not like having people who frame other co-workers and covers themselves up instead of confessing up.” The manager moves from the door way. “Please pack your stuff and leave.”

 

I look at the guy who glares at me before walking to his stuff. “You will pay for this.” He whispers so only I hear.

 

Jimin moves closer to me, “Please go, Jamie, you do not belong here.” Jimin says.

 

I watch as Jamie finally leaves. “Omg, why would he do that…” Eun-bin looks at me

 

“I did not know he would ever do that.” Another stylist says.

 

“Thank you guys.” I smile. I look to the manager. “Thank you for helping.” I bow.

 

“You are welcome, now I need to find a new stylist so everyone is free to leave.” The manager leaves.

 

“Want to come have breakfast with us Jin-hee?” Eun-bin asks.

 

I look at her and shake my head. “I promised BTS, well Jimin I would hang with them for the day.” I chuckle.

 

“Well let’s do tomorrow… be careful they get real energetic.” Eun-bi laughs and leaves with he other stylists.

 

I shake my head and look at BTS. “Well that is over I am glad.

 

“Jimin says a lot about you Jin-hee, we got to learn more about you.” Jhope places his arm around my neck.

 

“Does he? Not much to know but I will tell you all I can.” I laugh and walk out of the room with the members.