Chapter 26

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

~ 2 weeks later ~

 

Jungkook stopped trying to talk to me after Osaka, and after what happened 2 week ago I don’t blame him. It was the only way to make this easier…

 

I was sitting in my apartment as we had a free day, I knew what I said to him was bad and I had started to regret It too.

 

“Should I go apologize to him? I feel like distancing myself is enough but I had to say that?” I sigh and sit there thinking.

 

“No, I need to apologize” I say and get up off my couch running out of my apartment.

 

I run up the stairs and to the floor BTS’s dorm is on, I stop outside and take a moment before knocking on the door.

 

“Coming.” A voice says and I can tell it is Jungkook’s.

 

“Great…” I take a deep breath and watches as his face becomes emotionless as he opens the door.

 

“Jungkook please listen to me.” I barge in not caring. “I am sorry for what I said to you… I didn’t.” I get cut off.

 

“This is what you wanted Jin-hee, me to distance myself from you and not speak to you so…”

 

“Please just let me apologize?” I look at him who seems salty.

 

"you made it pretty clear so now I will leave you be so you're happier" Jungkook leaves the dorm with his workout clothes which I can tell he is going to the gym.

 

I stand there tears running down my face. “Crap… I messed up.” I sit on BTS’s couch crying not even caring they don’t know I am here.

 

“Jin-hee hey.” I hear J-hope’s voice say my name.

 

“H-hey J-hope.” I smile through my tears.

 

“Hey… why are you crying? What’s wrong?” he walks over and sits next to me.

 

I don’t respond and just sit there with my head down, they cannot know anything.

 

“Jin and I are going to the arcade want to join us?” Jhope asks.

 

I sit there contemplating until I give him an answer. “Yeah it sounds like fun!” I smile.

 

“Jin hurry up! Jin-hee is joining as well!” J-hope yells out to Jin who comes rushing out.

 

“I am here!” Oh, hey Jin-hee.” Jin smiles and hugs me.

 

“Come on we wasting crucial arcade playing time.” J-hope pushes us out the door.

 

We all walk to the arcade which is just down the street, it was nice to get out of my apartment and what had happened after this morning I needed time away from my brain.

 

 

We arrive finally at the arcade, I am linked arms with J-hope who is too cheerful once we enter the arcade.

 

“Let’s play the dance one!” he drags me over.

 

I roll my eyes, “You are going to lose.” I stare at him.

 

“Bring it on Jin-hee.” He stares back and picks a song for us on hard.

 

“Why hard? Are you trying to lose?” I tease.

 

“NO! you will lose.” He says all too cocky.

 

I laugh and watch as the music for Neverland by Ukiss. I smirk and start moving my feet to the beats as it starts.

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” a complaining J-hope looks at me as the song ends.

 

“I told you that you were going to lose.” I look at him cocky.

 

“I don’t want to play with youuuu.” He pouts and rushes off to another game.

 

“Come on, let’s go play air hockey.” Jin laughs and I follow him to where it is.

 

“Have you ever played before?” he looks at me as he places money in.

 

“Only once… and I was okay I guess.” I say.

 

Jin looks at me suspiciously before hitting the puck to me, his eyes watch and I can tell he thinks it will go in.

 

“Jin over there pizza!” I shout pointing away from the table. He does it and I quickly hit the puck as it goes into his goal.

 

“HEY!” he protests.

 

I laugh and cheer. “I scored!!!!!”

 

Jin frowns as he looks at me. “You are dead now Jin-hee”

 

I giggle and wait for him to start again.

 

 

“WHY!?” he complains.

 

I look at the score and see it is 5-2, and I had won. “I said I was okay. I didn’t say I was bad.” I giggle.

 

Jin glares at me and rushes to J-hope. I laugh and follow as I see J-hope and Jin talking to two other people.

 

“Jimin!” I skip over as I realise it is him, and then I see the girl next to him and notice it is Jessica.

 

“Hey, Jin-hee!” He waves to me as I hug him.

 

“Hey, Jessica!” I smile and wave at her.

 

“Hey Jin-hee, Jimin was bored and so I said we could hang out, and then we saw J-hope as we walked passed so here we are!” he laughs.

 

I look around and notice something. “Guys… I just realised we all start with J here, 5 j’s in one place?” I say sounding so wowed.

 

“She is right… whoa, that coincidence…” Jin laughs.

 

We all laugh as well realizing how weird this is all of us together all start with J.

 

“Well since we are all here games galore let’s enjoy!” J-hope cheers and we all start with the car racing game.

 

 

After spending a whole day at the arcade we were all exhausted, I bet everyone in all the games we played. They said I was the girl version of Jungkook, which I had done my best to not ball my eyes out there.

 

“I suggest we go to a Korean BBQ place aye?” Jimin says. Him and Jessica decided to tag along with us on the 5 J bus.

 

We all walk down the street to the Korean BBQ place. As we finally reach it I open the door and we all stop to see one familiar person sitting alone drinking soju.

 

“Jungkook!” J-hope is the first to react. He looks to us and our eyes lock. I am the first to look away.

 

“It is 6 J’s now!” Jin cheers and we all walk and sit down with him.

 

Jimin sits next to Jungkook so I sit next to Jimin on the other side. I know he Is doing this so I am not next to him.

 

“Let’s all order meat and soju!” Jimin cheers.

 

I cannot help but look over to Jungkook who does not seem very happy with the idea. I sigh and sit there as everyone else orders.

 

The food arrives and pick Jin to cook the meat on the stove in the middle of the table. We all keep our eyes posted on the meat the smell wafting into our noses.

 

“Smells so good!” Jhope comments.

 

“I want some now!” I join and the rest all agree.

“meat is ready!” Jin puts down the tongs after it has gone brown and cooked.

 

Everyone picks up their chopsticks and grabs pieces they want as everyone digs in. The soju is brought over as well, I grab the bottle closest to me pouring myself a drink and sculling it down.

 

I notice Jungkook doing the same, I sigh and pour myself another drink, and I am starting to feel the effects of the alcohol.

 

 

After about an hour I am completely drunk, I cannot tell if anyone else drank any except Jungkook who is drunk as well.

 

“Jin-hee are you drunk?” Jimin looks at me.

 

I giggle and nod. “I have not been this drunk in soooooo long.

 

Jimin looks at me concerned before I hear his phone ring. “Hello? Okay yes I will come now.” Jimin hangs up.

 

“Jessica, we need to go.” Jimin looks over to Jessica who nods.

 

“Go home now Jin-hee okay?” Jimin looks at me worriedly.

 

“I will go home sooooooon.” I giggle and slap his arm.

 

He looks at me then Jungkook before leaving. I watch as he walks out the door.

 

I vaguely see Jungkook move next to me and I see his smiling face look at me, how I have missed him.

 

“Heeeeeeey Jin-hee…. I have really missed you.” Jungkook smiles and leans his arm on the table.

 

I look at him and smile softly. “I missed you too… it has been too long.

 

Jungkook grabs my hand and I sit there not taking mine away from his.

 

“We are going to go, guys, Jungkook make sure you get her home,” Jin says and the two leave.

 

“BYEEEEEEEEEEE!” we say in unison and everyone can obviously tell we are drunk.

 

“I wish you would talk to me and let me be with you…. I miss being around you.” Jungkook says and I can hear the hurt in his voice.

 

“I know… but I cannot be with you… I will hurt my friend and I made them a promise…”

 

“What do you mean by that?” Jungkook looks at me.

 

I smile and before I know it I have passed out.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

“What do you mean by that?” I look at her, I wait for her response when I see she has passed out.

 

“Who did you promise Jin-hee?” I say to myself…. I only did what I did two weeks ago because I was hurt and angry you did this to me….

 

I sigh and pick up my phone as I am not as drunk as Jin-hee. I dial manager-nim, once he answers I ask if he can come pick us up.

 

I hang up and then wait for him to arrive. Once he does he helps me and Jin-hee into the Van.

 

“Where are the others?” He asks me.

 

“Jimin left with Jessica and Jin and J-hope left after, I don’t know where…” I say still slurring my words a bit.

 

He nods and the ride stays silent the rest of the way. Once we arrive in the carpark I hop out nearly falling.

 

“Her password is *****” I look at the manager.

 

“How do you know her password?” He looks at me.

 

“She told me one time when she forgot something and she couldn’t get it.” I nod knowing I am lying to him.

 

“Okay, well go to the dorm I’ll take her up.” He leaves me and walks up the stairs carrying Jin-hee in his arms.

 

I sigh and go to the elevator pressing in our floor number, I walk to my door knocking on it as I forgot the password.

 

“JIminnnnnn!” I shout as I walk in.

 

“Still a bit drunk?” he asks me.

 

“Neh… I am going to sleep now goodnight Jimin.” I wave and go into my room. I fall straight on my bed and close my eyes as I fall asleep straight away.

 

- End of Pov -