Chapter 14

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

Finally, the fan-meet was finished, I watched as everyone walked in and were carrying all the presents Bts got given. I watch as Jungkook walks in, wonder when he is going to apologize to me about telling the manager.

 

We all pack up our stuff and head to the vans so we can quickly leave the area before the fans go crazy. I hop in next to J-hope and Suga again, I still feel tired so I just sit there closing my eyes on the ride back.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I unlock my phone and go into Jin-hee’s name and start to type out an apology. I delete It after a bit and rewrite out another one

 

“this one won’t work either…” I sigh to myself.  

 

I look back down to my phone again and type another apology out, I delete it again out of frustration.

 

This is not going to work… if only I could type a decent apology out this wouldn’t be so hard… I put my phone down and close my eyes too exhausted to think now.

 

We arrive back at the company not too long after, I wait for the front row to move out then Jimin, Rap Mon and I all hop out. I watch as Jin-hee leaves to go to the dressing rooms. I feel my heart go heavy as I miss her.

 

“Okay boys I have to stay here and do some work so go home and rest now” The manager smiles at us and walks off.

 

“Neh hyung!” we all say in unison.

 

I sigh and leave the group going to the dressing rooms to hopefully find Jin-hee. Once I walk in she had already left, “Dammit.” I sigh and look around the room until I spot something.

 

“Her bag?” I walk over and realize it is her bag. “She might need this…” I turn and walk out with it.

 

“I am going to go take this to Jin-hee she left it here,” I say to the boys.

 

“Didn’t the manager say you two weren’t supposed to see each other besides work?” Jimin asks.

 

“Yeah but she needs her bag, I have to talk to her as well.” I quickly rush off.

 

“At least he is being nice now.” J-hope chuckles. Everyone nods but Jimin who seemed to be annoyed.

 

I reach the apartment after running the whole time, I even ran up the stairs to her floor. I make it to the front of her door before I knock on it.

 

“Coming.” I hear her call out and I wait patiently as she finally opens the door. “Oh, it is you.” She says not pleased.

 

I hug her immediately without thinking even though my heart is beating so fast.

 

“I am sorry for what I did and telling the manager about Jamie. I should never have gone behind your back and losing your trust.” I say.

 

- End of Pov –

 

As Jungkook hugs me I feel my heart race, what is this? I hear him speak and listen.

 

“I am sorry for what I did and telling the manager about Jamie. I should have never have gone behind your back and losing your trust.” He says to me.

 

His words go through my head and I move back. “Thank you for apologizing to me.” I smile at him.

 

“I brought your bag as well.” He hands it to me. I frown and look at him.

 

“You only apologized because you had to bring my bag over?” I say annoyed.

 

“No, I wanted to apologize before but then I found your bag… I swear.” He holds a hand to his chest.

 

I chuckle “Okay well thank you anyway… um, do you want to hang out? The manager said we couldn’t see each other in public.” I step back.

 

“I would enjoy that, let’s watch scary movies!” he cheers and I nod closing my door behind him.

 

I pick out a movie and put it in not telling Jungkook what it is, I giggle and sit down on my couch as I wait for him to join.

 

I press play and we both wait anxiously for the movie to start.

 


 

Halfway through the movie it is getting more and scarier and I feel all the jump scares about to happen but I know I won’t scream.

 

“OMG,” I scream and grab hold of Jungkook and hide my face in his chest. I feel him tense and I look up realizing how close our faces were.