Chapter 19

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I walk into the kitchen and see the members getting their breakfast.

 

“What is on today Hyung?” I walk up to Namjoon.

 

“We have free time today, so we can do whatever.” Namjoon cheers a bit.

 

I feel my whole body get excited. “Well, I am going to go to the gym then.” I pipe up.

 

“You? The Gym?” Hoseok comes over looking at me weirdly.

 

“I want to get abs, do not judge me okay.” I fold my arms and realize I have to wear gym clothes so they think that’s where I am going.

 

I run off to my room to change. I wear a plain black t-shirt and shorts that look comfortable, I then walk out so they know I am serious.

 

“Well, off I go see you all later.” I wave and walk out the door.

 

“That kid is weird as.” J-hope laughs and goes back to eating.

 

I take a sigh of relief once I am finally outside. “Okay, I am now all good to go see Jin-hee,” I say cheerfully and skip to the elevator.

 

I press the button as the elevator dings and the door opens, I hop in and press level 2 as the door closes.

 

Once I am on level 2 I make my way to Jin-hee’s door. I try not to get butterflies as I knock on her door.

 

“Coming.” I hear her voice as she unlocks the door.

 

As she sees it is me I see her eyes widen and she goes all stiff. “J-jungkook w what are you doing here?”

 

I try not to chuckle and I smile at her. “We are going to watch a movie together,” I say.

 

“Um… but I-I have to go out.” She says and I can tell she is lying.

 

“Nope, we are going to hang out.” I walk in swinging my arm around her neck as the door closes.

 

“O-okay…” She says and I can feel how stiff she is.

 

I smile to myself at how cute she is because she is so awkward. I sit on the couch and she looks at me.

 

“What do you want to watch?” She says.

 

“Let’s watch…. The Mortal Instruments.” I grin.

 

She looks through her movies and grabs it out placing it into the DVD player. As she sits down I see how uncomfortable she looks so as soon as the movie starts I place my arm around her.

 

- End of Pov –

 

As the movie starts I feel my whole body stiffen as I feel Jungkook put his arm around me. I feel my heart race and a feeling I haven’t felt before. I don’t move as it is comfortable.

 

“Uh… can I lay on your chest?” I ask softly. I see Jungkook smile a bit and nod.

 

“Yeah go ahead, I can tell you are uncomfortable sitting like that.” He says.

 

I nod and lay my head and now I feel so comfortable, laying here feels so safe… what am I saying I am his stylist, but right now feels so right.

 


 

A bit into a movie a scene comes on I recognize and I realize it is the kiss scene between Clary and Jace, I feel my heart race as I see it start to happen.

 

As the kiss starts my head turns to Jungkook and for some reason he thought the same and looked at me, I feel my eyes drift to his lips when I realize he is moving in closer. Once I realize how close he is I look away as the scene ends.

 

I see Jungkook smirking from the corner of my eye and I put a hand over my heart trying to calm it down.

 

By the end of the movie I had looked at Jungkook most of the movie, god knows why but I couldn’t stop… I was glad the movie was over though so I could finally move away.

 

“That movie was good, we should do this again next time.” Jungkook grins and kisses my cheek.

 

I widen my eyes and place my hand on the kissed cheek and again my heart fluttered.

 

“I am off now, it was nice watching a movie with you.” Jungkook smiles and quickly leaves my apartment.

 

I am still sitting there my hand on my cheek. “H-he just kissed m-me…” I say still processing what happened.

 

“I need to go… clean… yeah, that.” I say before getting up and cleaning the house.

 


 

It took me a whole day to clean my house, and since I needed a distraction I took my time. It was now 6 pm and I was buggered, I didn’t want to make dinner and I had no food stored.

 

*Ding* I look up and hear my doorbell go off. I wonder who could be here so I make my way to the door.

 

“Jungkook?” I look at the monitor and open the door. “Why are you here?” I ask him.

 

“I brought dinner.” Jungkook grins and holds up food.

 

I smile a bit, “Thank you Jungkook… I was cleaning all day and I was too tired to cook and I had no pre-made food, you came to my rescue.” I am grinning now.

 

“I got to treat my stylist well you know.” Jungkook sets the food down and I go and grab utensils so we can eat.

 

“Thank you for the food,” I say and start digging in. Jungkook does the same as well.

 

After we had eaten all the food Jungkook helped me clear the table and put the dishes away.

 

“You didn’t have to help me put the dishes away you know.” I say.

 

“I wanted to, I will always help you.” Jungkook smiles. I try not to blush when he said that.

 

“Hey want to watch another movie? I am kind of lonely.” I chuckle.

 

“I would love to my girl.” Jungkook winks and I feel my heart flutter. I shake it off and go to my DVD cabinet and pull out Love, Rosie as I have always wanted to watch it with someone and for some reason, I really want to watch it with him. I place it in the player and wait for the menu to come on, I then press play.

 

I sit down and naturally Jungkook places his arm around me, I was not freaking out now as it felt normal since he did it this morning.

 

“Are you okay like this?” Jungkook asks.

 

“Yeah… it is nice and snug.” I say not realizing what I said. “Um I mean it's uh comfortable…” I say.

 

I place my hand on my lap and rest it there, I then see Jungkook move his hand and entwine our fingers together. I cannot help but blush when he does that.

 

“Jungkook I…” I look to him and before I realize he is kissing me. I close my eyes and subconsciously kiss him back.

 

He moves back and smiles. “Let’s watch the movie.”

 

I realize what I did and I quickly turn my head back to the TV still leaving our hands entwined.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

10 minutes before the movie was about to finish I look over to Jin-hee and realize she is asleep.

 

I smile and grab the pillow next to her feet and place it on my lap, I let go of her hand and place her head down on it, I then fix up her legs so she is more comfortable, I then finish the rest of the movie.

 

Once the movie is finished I go to get up but see how peaceful Jin-hee is, I decide to just sleep here tonight since I could wake her up and then she wouldn’t be comfortable.

 

I grab the other pillow and put it behind my head and turn off the TV also falling asleep.

 

- End of Pov –