Chapter 33

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I had not slept a wink last night, or I had in my head was the vision of Jin-hee with that guy being happy and laughing.

 

“I got to get out.” I sigh and softly leave my room and head to the door to go out.

 

“Jungkook where are you going?” Jin comes out worried.

 

“I need air okay Hyung,” I say wanting to leave quickly.

 

“Do we need to go to manager Hyung?” Jin says.

 

“I am fine I just need air.” I look at him.

 

“Jungkook…” Jin starts

 

“I am going Hyung.” I sigh and walk out slamming the door. I don’t know where to go I just need to get out.

 

I stop outside our door not sure where to go, I walk down the stairs and see that I am on the second floor, I sigh and make my way to her door. I stand there wanting to knock but I’m just still.

 

“Just do it Jungkook,” I say to myself but cannot get myself to do it, just as I go to step forward and knock I see the door open.

 

My eyes widen when I come face to face with her.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I wake up the next morning my neck so stiff, I look around and see I’m leaning against the couch.

 

“Ugh…” I stand up and groan as I feel how sore my neck is. “I should never fall asleep there again.” I look down and see my phone and I remember why I was there.

 

“I need a walk in the fresh air….” I go change my clothes and shower quickly before I walk to my front door.

 

I hear a voice faintly outside and I tilt my head wondering who it is so I open the door.

 

I widen my eyes as I realize who it is. “Crap…” I mutter.

 

“J-Jin-hee…” Jungkook says and my heart breaks as he says my name.

 

It takes my whole body to just walk off without saying anything.

 

“Jin-hee please don’t leave me… I know you read my message last night… it has been three months you owe me an explanation.” Jungkook shouts out making me stop.

 

I try to walk off but my feet won’t let me. His words keep ringing in my ears and all I want to do is jump into his arms but I can’t….

“If you won’t come to me I’ll go to you.” He says and I try to run off but I’m glued to my spot, why now of all times can’t I go.

 

I now see Jungkook in front of me, I try to keep my composure and not cry but I can tell he can see how hard I’m keeping it in.

 

“Don’t keep it in… cry Jin-hee don’t just be emotionless to me.” He takes my hand and I just crumble and start balling my eyes.

 

Jungkook grabs me and pulls me into a hug and I feel my whole-body melt. I shouldn’t be doing this but I just miss him so much.

 

“Just say it Jin-hee… don’t keep it in.” He pleads.

 

I stand there crying trying not to say it, I cannot break. Jungkook then moves back and looks at me.

 

“Stop this act Jin-hee…. You are hurting yourself more by being like this… you are hurting me too.” He pleads again.

 

I look away clenching my fists, you can do this Jin-hee.

 

“Fine, I will just make you,” Jungkook says and grabs my face so I’m looking at him before he kisses me.

 

I feel my knees weaken as his lips touch mine, I’m in trouble… I can’t take it anymore and I unclench my fists and wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him back.

 

Jungkook smiles and continues kissing me as he moves me back so I’m against the wall, His lips move to my neck and the amazing sensation I missed comes back as he softly plants kissing on me.

 

“Kookie… not here.” I push him back.

 

“Inside?” he says.

 

“Inside.” I press my password and open the door as we both disappear inside.

 


 

After about an hour Jungkook and I are laying on my bed, clothes all over the floor, I am laying against his chest as he cuddles me.

 

“That was wild.” He chuckles.

 

“The second time is more fun than the first, I feel like our first was meaningful and this one was more because we have so much lust for each other… It was more intense and hot.” I giggle.

 

Jungkook looks at me before sitting up. “Why did you leave?” Jungkook looks at me.

 

I look away knowing what I did. “Nothing, it is nothing.” I get up and leave the room.

 

“Jin-hee?” Jungkook goes to get up when my phone goes off. Since it was in the bedroom I never heard it.

 

Jungkook grabs my phone about to take it out to me when he sees some of the messages.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I am about to go out and give it to her when I see a bit of the message, “What is this?”

 

I unlock it as her password is still the same and my eyes widen when I realize who this is from.

 

“Jamie!” I say angrily quickly getting my clothes on and rushing to Jin-hee.

 

“Jamie has been blackmailing you?!” I yell and Jin-hee looks at me worried.

 

“Jungkook I…” She starts but I crack my knuckles and rush out of the apartment.

 

“Jungkook!” she yells after me and I don’t stop and I just keep running down the stairs as I make it outside.

 

“Jungkook!” Jin-hee Is now beside me.

 

“I will teach that scumbag a lesson,” I growl and walk off with Jin-hee trailing me.

 

“Kookie please this won’t help just stop…” She tries to plead but I’m too angry to listen.

 

I walk around the corner and kick down Jamie’s gate and see the little idiot is outside “perfect.”

 

He sees me and I can tell he Is surprised, I go straight and punch him in the face.

 

“You!” I keep punching him. “MADE JIN-HEE QUIT HER JOB AND LEAVE ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A PETTY EXCUSE OF A MAN!” I punch him even more.

 

Jamie kicks me off and punches me in the face as I kick him back, it is back and forward until I finally punch him down and continue to punch him.

 

“Kookie stop!” Jin-hee tries to pull me off but I keep hitting him until I knock him out.

 

“I am going to make sure you rot in jail you bastard!” I spit and hop off him.

 

I pull out my phone and call the police explaining before I hang up.

 

I am about to ask if Jin-hee is okay when I hear her sobbing. I turn around and I see her crouched down crying.

 

I rush to her and crouch down, “Jin-hee what is wrong?” I look at her.

 

She looks at me her tears staining her face. “Y-you didn’t have to do that for me... you got hurt as well.” She looks at my face and I pull her into a hug.

 

“I will always protect you Jin-hee… you are mine to protect and I will always save you.” I her hair as we stay there for a moment.

 

“Come on we better go…” I stand up and help her up as I take her hand.

 

She nods and we leave the scene. Once we are back in the open I place my hoodie over me, and my mask on as we make our way through the crowd.

 

We arrive outside my apartment and we both don’t know what to say.

 

“So… does this mean?” Jin-hee looks at me.

 

“We haven’t talked about us… you keep avoiding the subject and I don’t know where we stand.” I say hurt.

 

- Jin-hee’s Pov –

 

I look at Jungkook as he speaks. I just want to run and stop talking to him again but then I want to be with him again… now that Jamie is dealt with shouldn’t I be able to be with him again and not have to worry about being blackmailed…

 

“Okay… The reason I left for three months and stopped talking to you guys was due of Jamie…”

 

“How long has he been blackmailing you?” Jungkook asks me.

 

“Since he got fired…” I sigh.

 

“He has been blackmailing you for nearly like what five months and you never told me?” Jungkook looks at me.

 

“Yes… After the manager found out I thought it would be okay… but then he messaged me after you left that day… I had no choice but to do it… and I needed to be cold to you so you would leave.” I say clenching my fists.

 

“You didn’t have to do this alone… you had us, you could have told the manager… Jamie wouldn’t have the chance to send those pictures out…”

 

“I didn’t have a choice I was scared I didn’t know what would happen…” I sigh.

 

“And that guy you were with last night?” Jungkook asks and I stare at him, I had totally forgotten to talk to him about that.

 

“He is just my manager at the bar… and he was my friend through this time… I only did what I did last night hoping you would give up… but that was a stupid mistake.”

 

“Wait so you aren’t with him?” Jungkook looks at me happily.

 

“I am not with him… you are the only one I love… I just was scared.” I sigh.

 

Jungkook smiles and kisses me quickly. “I am so glad to hear you say that.”

 

I smile and kiss him back, I missed this…

 

“So should we go to the manager and ask for your job back?” He looks at me.

 

“Will he even give me my job back?” I ask worriedly.

 

“I think we can figure something out.” Jungkook smiles and hugs me.


A/N: Second last chapter everyone!!! thank you again to everyone who has supported me through this fanfic and who have subscribed and commented and upvoted, it really means alot <3