Chapter 21

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

It was about 8 pm when we all left to go home, I was so tired and exhausted from picking out distinct outfits for each song and all that, I went down the hall to see if BTS were still here and as I peeked in I saw them all resting on the floor.

 

I open the door and walk in as they all look at me. “Hey boys.” I smile.

 

“You’re still here?” Jungkook pipes up.

 

“Yeah, we only just finished picking outfits, I was hoping you were here, are you guys leaving yet?”

 

“No… we have to practice till 1.” Namjoon sighs.

 

“Oh… well I will leave you guys to it then.” I am about to walk out.

 

“I’ll take you home, you shouldn’t be walking alone this time of night.” Jungkook stands up.

 

“Yes, let Jungkook take you, we would feel safer.” Namjoon says.

 

“Yeah, well let’s go.” I smile at Jungkook and we leave the practice room together.

 

Once we are outside Jungkook and I make our way towards the apartments, I look around and see all the people staring.

 

“So, tomorrow is when we leave for Japan, my first tour as a stylist!” I giggle.

 

“Yes, you will enjoy it so much, we love touring, and our fans are always so amazing.” Jungkook smiles.

 

“Yeah, and we will all be together, and I will get to experience so much.” I smile as well.

 

“I hope to experience a lot with you Jin-hee…” Jungkook looks at me as we walk.

 

I don’t take my eyes off him until I realise I am about to run into someone.

 

“Jin-hee watch out!” Jungkook grabs my hand and yanks me out of the way. “You have to watch where you are going.” Jungkook is still holding my hand.

 

“Oh, sorry!” I realise what happened and I take my hand away from his. “I am so clumsy…” I laugh nervously.

 

“Well don’t be like that in Japan otherwise I won’t be able to help you like now…” Jungkook says and we finally arrive at the apartments.

 

“I can go up by myself now, go back and practice.” I say to him.

 

“Okay, okay I will leave, goodnight Jin-hee.” Jungkook looks around before kissing me on the cheek.

 

He runs off and I am left standing there blushing like an idiot. I shake my head and take a deep breath before walking up the stairs to my floor.

 

I press in my password once I am at my door, I chuck my bag down on the floor dragging myself to my bed and plopping myself down.

 

“I should pack my suitcase first…” I sigh and sit up. I then go grab my suitcase from my closet as I just chuck any clothes I can think will be okay to wear, I also put my nice purple doc martins in with my nice vans.

 

I then put all my toiletries in except my makeup which I will put on before I leave tomorrow. Once I am done I change into my pj’s and plop back onto my bed.

 

“Now sleep time.” I smile and instantly fall asleep

 


 

I hear my alarm go off and I groggily turn it off as I groan. “So… early.” I get up and stretch my eyes still closed.

 

I open them fully now and make my way to the kitchen, “Always need a coffee before I go.” I turn on the kettle and put the amount of coffee and sugar and milk as I always do.

 

Once the kettle is boiled I pour the water in and wait to stir it, I look at my phone and see it is only 4:15.

 

“At least I can relax for a bit.” I smile and take a sip of my coffee, I then sit on one of the chairs around the kitchen bench.

 

*ding, ding, ding* I hear my phone ring so I pick it up to see Jungkook’s name.

 

“Hey you.” I smile into the phone.

 

“Oh! you’re awake yay! By the way I am coming down so open the door bye!” Jungkook hangs up before I can speak.

 

“That boy I swear.” I chuckle and walk over to the door and see Jungkook standing there.

 

“Were you out here the whole time?” I raise an eyebrow at him.

 

“I am not going to deny it, so yes I was, I wanted to be the first person you saw.” Jungkook smiles and walks in.

 

I try not to smile at his comment and just close my door and make my way back to my coffee, I watch as Jungkook takes a sip.

 

“Excuse me, that is my coffee…” I gawk. Jungkook smiles.

 

“Which means we indirectedly kissed, so now we kissed twice.” Jungkook grins.

 

I sigh and take my cup from him, “would you like one?” I look at him.

 

“Can we just share?” he bats his eyes at me. I give in and take a sip before handing it to him.

 

“We are so cute.” Jungkook smiles. At the mention of ‘we’ I feel my heart skip a beat. Why does he do this?

 

After we finished the cup of coffee we decide to go up to the rooftop, as we make our way up the stairs I see how nice the morning sky looks at 4:20 in the morning.

 

“It Is so nice here this morning.” I smile.

 

Jungkook stands next to me as we lean against the railing. “I hope morning are like this in Japan too, makes it look so nice when you are able to share it with someone.” Jungkook smiles.

 

I look at him realising what he meant, why am I feeling this way whenever he mentions things like this… I need to figure out what is going on.

 

We stayed here for half an hour just admiring the view, talking about what we are going to do in Japan.

 

“I guess we should leave now, I still have to grab my bag from my dorm, which is down so let’s go.” Jungkook takes my hand and leads me down the stairs.

 

I don’t let go of his hand as it feels so nice holding it. I feel him squeeze it like he is enjoying our hand entwined together.

 

I don’t know why I have this feeling… but I do and I hope I can figure out what I am feeling.

 

I tell Jungkook to grab his suitcase, then I will go down to my floor and grab mine and meeting them downstairs.

 

As I make my way to the door I get a message, I open it to see the message is from Jamie.

 

‘I am watching you, see you soon’ – Jamie.

 

I feel my whole body stiffen and I realise he is still threatening me. “I cannot let anyone find out.” I sigh and press in my password.

 

“Okay, so suitcase, and little bag, all set!” I giggle and turn off my power points and lights except the fridge and freezer.

 

I close my door making sure it is locked, I then make my way to the elevator, I press the down button and see It open as BTS all show.

 

“Hello there,” I smile and hop in.

 

“What good timing you have.” J-hope chuckles. I shake my head and laugh as well, my eyes connect with Jungkook’s and we give a little smile to each other.

 

The elevator dings and we all hop out, the walk to the company was very short and quick which everyone was happy about.

 

“Morning everyone.” The lady at the front desk smiles and we all bow. We then see all the stylists and everyone else walking into the dressing room, we make our way down and am greeted by the manager.

 

“Goody you are all together, well come in and let’s talk.” He smiles and we all head into the room.

 

“Okay so now it is about 4:59 so now all stylist’s go place all the stuff you guys rounded up yesterday and chose and put them in the van please, BTS you guys go do some quick practicing since the stylists may take a while.

 

“Neh!” BTS say in unison and walk out, as they do Jungkook waves at me so I wave back.

 

“Let’s get started I guess.” Eun-bin comes over to me and giggles.

 

“Exciting.” I grin and we all get to work.

 

Once everything Is done we all meet out in the carpark near the vans, I know I am going to be riding with BTS again so I hang next to their van and I watch as all of BTS walk out of the building, I smile and they walk over to me.

 

“We always get to ride with you now.” J-hope claps.

 

“Yep! You guys are stuck with me now.” I smile and we watch as the manager comes out too.

 

“Okay into the vans everyone.” He orders and we all climb in, I sit in between Jungkook and Jimin again, just like old times.

 

“Time to go.” He smiles at me. We all buckle our seatbelts and wait as the manager drives off.

 

The ride to the airport is going to take half an hour, so I pull out my headphones and I place them into my phone.

 

“Want to listen to music with me?” I look to Jungkook, he nods and takes the other earbud from me.

 

I put my song on shuffle and Jungkook’s cover of beautiful comes on. He looks at me and I realise.

 

“I-it is a good song.” I laugh nervously.

 

“I am glad you have it, I did a good job I know.” Jungkook chuckles and grabs my hand holding onto it.

 

“What are you doing?” I whisper.

 

“Shh, they won’t know I got a blanket,” He smiles and lays the blanket over us to make it look we just have our hands under it to warm ourselves.

 

I feel how warm his hand is and It makes me happy. I think to myself, what am I doing I don’t like him…

 

I shake the thought away and just enjoy listening to music the whole drive.

 

We all arrive at the airport, we park in a secluded area so BTS were covered, once we grabbed everything I had to go to the back and walk with Eun-bin

 

I waved too Jungkook who looked at me sadly. I then walk next to Eun-bin.

 

“Is something going on between you and Jungkook?” she asks me quietly.

 

“No, nothing he is like my best friend.” I smile and continue walking. I can tell Eun-bin doesn’t believe me but to be honest I don’t know myself.

 

We walk into the airport now and all I see is camera and fans taking photos of the boys and the managers and staff keeping them off.

 

“This is so new to me to be here.” I giggle at Eun-bin.

 

“It is fun the first time, it will get annoying soon, just wait.”

 

I chuckle and continue walking with her, I check my phone and see the time is now 5:30.

 

“We have like an hour what do we do now?” I look at her.

 

“The manager will have the tickets as well which is easy for us, and usually get on the plane early, it is so more fans don’t try and harass them, we got our own plane too.” She winks and we laugh following everyone.

 

We all make our way out the doors and down the ramp which leads outside to the plane.

 

“Okay everyone, here are your tickets, I showed the lady already so now we will file into the plane.” The manager lets everyone know where they are sitting.

 

“And Jin-hee you are next to Jungkook, so before we hit Japan you can fix up his hair and stuff.” He nods.

 

I feel myself get happy, this feeling… why? I think to myself as I make my way onto the plane.

 

“Follow me, we are at the back.” Jungkook smiles and I follow him to where we are sitting. “I asked to be at the back.” He grins.

 

I sit next to him and Jungkook smiles at me. “I hope this is okay” he smiles.

 

“Yeah, it is fine, besides I would rather sit with you.” I say grinning.

 

“Oh, good because I would have raged if not.” Jungkook laughs.

 


 

Finally, it is now time to take off. “Ready?” He asks me.

 

“Um… I realised I have a fear of flying…” I say worried.

 

“I will look after you don’t worry.” Jungkook holds my hand, I smile at him and nod.

 

“Thank you.” I smile and lay my head on his shoulder. That is when I realise something….

 

I like him, don’t I? oh god what has happened to me… I look up to him as he is looking around. I smile and realise I have fallen for him.

 

I always just thought my heart is doing this because he was so forward and I was caught off guard, but now I realise what has happened.

 

“Hey Jungkook?” I take my head off his shoulder.

 

“Yeah what is it?” He asks me smiling. That darn smile, It makes me want to smile too.

 

“How long does it take on plane to get to Tokyo?” I ask.

 

“Hmmm… about 2 hours, more like an hour and 57 minutes.” He smiles. “Do you want to sleep?” he asks.

 

“No, I just wanted to know is all.” I smile.

 

“Oh, well then I am going to sleep, wake me up when we land if I don’t wake before then.” He smiles and lays his head on my shoulder still holding my hand.

 

I his hair and smile as I fix my earphones into my ears using my one hand. I then press the music and close my eyes not sleeping but just enjoying this moment.

 


 

We arrive in Tokyo finally, I had to wake Jungkook up as he was still sleeping when we landed.

 

“But I don’t want to let go of your hand…” He pouts.

 

I sigh, “I know but now we have to act professional.” I smile and walk off, Jungkook follows knowing we have too.

 

We all walk down the stairs from the plane, I walk with Eun-bin and Jungkook walks to Jimin who flings his arm around Jungkook.

 

“This is going to be good.” Jimin grins and the two laugh.

 

We all arrive outside with many fans and camera’s following BTS, we all see the vans and I go to walk over to BTS’s van when the manager comes to me.

 

“We got bigger vans so you can ride with the stylist’s now.” He points to the van all the stylists are in.

 

I nod and look at Jungkook and we must be telepathic because he looks at me too and puts on a sad face as we both go into different vans.

 

I sit next to Eun-bin who smiles at me. “We are going to the hotel to unpack and then we get free timeeeee!” she cheers.

 

“How long do we get?” I look at her.

 

“the whole day! Then tomorrow they rehearse and the concert is then that night and then we go to Osaka for the next concert then we go home.” She nods.

 

“Ah….” I nod and look back to the front.

 

We arrive at the hotel not too long after, we went to the underground carpark and parked the two vans next to each other.

 

Everyone hops out grabbing their bags and stuff as we all approach the doors going in. The manager then grabs the keys for all of us.

 

“Okay so here are you room keys boys, you know what to do, stylists pick your partner.

 

“Jin-hee room with me.” Eun-bin comes over and smiles.
 

“Sounds good.” I smile and we grab our room key. Eun-bin and I take the stairs as I see Jungkook and the BTS members take the elevator.

 

Once we get up to our rooms we go straight to our door and swipe the card as it opens, we both walk in and are amazed by how amazing the room is.

 

“So pretty!” we say in unison. “I love it.” I grin.

 

“Same, I agree, and now we can have free time, what are you going to do?” She looks at me.

 

“See if BTS are busy I might hang with them, what are you going to do?” I ask her.

 

“I might see if the stylist girls want hang out, well, have fun and don’t get into too much trouble miss.” She laughs and leaves the room.

 

I grab my bag and I quickly look in the mirror to make sure my makeup is still intact, I smile and leave the room also.

 

I walk down the hall and see BTS all meeting up, “Hey we are going to go to the spas want to come?” Jimin asks.

 

“Yes, I was going to see what you boys were doing.” I smile and my eyes land on Jungkook who is leaning against the wall.

 

“Well let’s go then!” We all cheer and skip to the elevator. We make our way down and all race out wanting to quickly go.

 

“Does anyone know where to go?” I ask.

 

“Yep! we have been here before, we are idols after all.” Namjoon laughs and I follow them as we walk down the street.

 

After walking for about 10 minutes we arrive in front of a spa and sauna place.

 

“They have ones here like in Korea.” I look amazed.

 

“Have you ever been here before… or anywhere except when I came here from America…” I say embarrassed.

 

“Aw, well we will show you a good time.” J-hope grins and drags me in, they know what to do so I leave it as they give me key and clothes, “Go change.” J-hope grins.

 

I look around and see the rooms where females and males go. “Oh! I know what to do.” I laugh and quickly rush off.

 

Once I am dressed I walk out and see no sign of the members. “Where is everyone…” I look around before I am pulled away. “Woah!”

 

I look and see Jungkook hiding me.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

As we are changing I realise I might not be able to hang with Jin-hee alone today, I need to do it now.

 

“Guys I am going to go find some food,” I quickly leave and walk out to see Jin-hee looking around. This is the best time to grab her so I quickly walk over yank her arm away where no one can see us.

 

She looks freaked from the ‘whoa’ that came out of but as she looked at me I saw her eyes go soft.

 

“Sorry… I just thought if we didn’t spent time together now we wouldn’t be able to till we go back and I was going to be sad if that happened.” I say.

 

“Well I am all yours today.” Jin-hee smiles and we both slowly walk to a secluded area, it was lucky only a couple of old people were in here.

 

We go into a room which was empty, it was a nice moderately warm room which was just right.

 

“These places are so nice.” Jin-hee smiles and try to wrap the towel around her head but she seems to be failing.

 

“Here let me.” I chuckle and sit in front of her wrapping it perfectly. She gives me her cute smile and my heart flutters so much.

 

“We should eat some eggs and drink rice milk.” She grins at me.

 

“I will go get it stay here,” I rush out of the room and to the little food place, I buy four eggs and two rice drinks, I pay the lady and make my way back to the room, I realize I can’t open it so I bang my foot.

 

“Coming!” Jin-hee yells and opens the door smiling, “Got no hands I see.” She laughs.

 

We both sit down in front of each other. I smile and hit one of my eggs on her forehead before she can pick one up.

 

“Ow….” She pouts and looks at me. I try not to laugh and I lean in to kiss her forehead.

“You can do it to me now.” I smile and place my forehead closer to her.

 

I feel the impact and rub my forehead as she smiles sweetly at me. “Now I kiss your forehead.” She leans in and kisses it as I feel my cheeks go red.

 

“So, we have to play games now!” I say and take a sip of my rice drink.

 

“Okay, what do we play?” Jin-hee looks at me wondering.

 


 

After playing a few games we both now have sore foreheads. “Ouch… we look so red.” I laugh.

 

“It is your fault for choosing those games.” She laughs back.

 

I smile and grab her laying down, one arm under her head and the other over her waist. She looks at me and I can tell she is going red.

 

“You okay there?” I smile.

 

“I-I am fine…” she doesn’t look away and our eyes stay connected.

 

“I want to stay like this all day…” I watch as a piece of hair falls over her face, I use my hand to move it behind her ear and I feel my heart flutter so much as she doesn’t look away.

 

“Being here is so calming…” She says and I see her eyes drift slowly closed.

 

“With you is calming for me…” I smile and see she has fallen asleep. I lean in and kiss her lips as she doesn’t move.

 

I then close my eyes and fall asleep as well.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I open my eyes and realise where I am, I was still inside the sauna room and it still felt so nice… I feel an arm around me and I realise who it is.

 

I look and see Jungkook’s face near mine and sleeping. I smile and remember what happened, I also remember his lips on mine as I was drifting off….

 

I look at him and feel my heart flutter… “I wish I could tell you how I feel… but I need to keep my job, I just hope we can have moments like this as well.

 

I move the pieces of hair covering his face as my eyes land on his lips, I gulp and wonder if I should… I go for it and press my lips on his enjoying the moment.

 

I smile before closing my eyes again and falling back to sleep.

 


 

Finally, Jungkook and I both wake up, I stretch my arms and legs as we stand up.

 

“What is the time?” I ask him.

 

“I will look at my phone when we go to get changed. I wonder where the others are… let’s go look for them.”

 

Jungkook goes to grab my hand but then realizes. “Oh, sorry I forgot I can’t here…” He says and we walk out of the room only to bump into BTS.

 

“Jin-hee, Jungkook there you two are! Were you guys together the whole time?” Namjoon asks.

 

“Yeah, we fell asleep, may I ask what the time is?” I look at him.

 

“It is 3, you guys must have slept for a while you two look so energized.” Namjoon laughs.

 

I try not to blush as I felt better after spending time with Jungkook. “Got to go back to the hotel now?” Jungkook asks.

 

“Yeah, we will get changed and then meet out the front.” Namjoon says and we all go to the changing rooms.

 

After we all finish we meet outside and leave the sauna place. We walk back down the way we came for 10 minutes.

 

We arrive finally back at the hotel. “Well I guess I will see you guys later I’m going to go back to my room now.” I nod and walk off as I wave goodbye.

 

I walk up the stairs and too the floor we are on, I then grab out the card I have a swipe it at my door.

 

“Hey Eun-bin…” I smile as I walk in and see her laying on the bed.

 

“Hey! I slept most of the day, what did you do?” She sits up.

 

“I went to the sauna with BTS, I fell asleep too.” I laugh and sit on my bed.

 

“Want to watch some movies? Everyone is getting dinner at 7 so we have ages to watch some.” She stands up.

 

“Sounds good, put whatever on.” I smile and she places on one of the DVD’s inside the cabinet.

 

~ 4 hours later ~

 

Once Eun-bin and I finished our 3rd movie we had gotten a call saying we were going out for dinner. Eun-bin and I changed into some other clothes.

 

I put on a nice three-quarter black and white striped shirt and a nice black skirt, I then I put on my nice white heel-sneakers.

 

“You look so pretty, are you trying to impress someone?” She raises an eyebrow.

 

“No… I just really love this outfit.” I laugh nervously and hope she doesn’t realize I am actually trying to look good for Jungkook.