Chapter 9

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

- 2 hours later –

 

I woke up feeling so much better after that sleep. I open my eyes and look around to see the hotel room.

 

“That’s right… we had to come here.” I stretch my arms before getting up. “Where is everyone I wonder.” I walk to the door when I hear voices outside my door.

 

“Jimin make up with Jin-hee, she seems really hurt and you being mad at her won’t make her feel any better,” Jungkook says.

 

“Jungkook is caring about me?” I whisper to myself.

 

“Well it is her fault she got us lost in the first place, she should make up with me.” Jimin whines.

 

“Dude grows up, you are older than her.” Jungkook shakes his head and I see him coming to the room.

 

“Crap.” I quickly close the door softly and sit down on the bed waiting for Jungkook to open the door.

 

“Hey, you’re awake.” Jungkook smiles as he opens the door.

 

“Yeah, I feel much better now.” I smile.

 

“Everyone is outside if you want to hang out.” Jungkook leans against the door.

 

I stand up and nod. “Yeah sounds fun, and thank you for this morning and last night,” I say.

 

“It is no problem.” Jungkook leaves the room, I follow him out as we see everyone having fun near the water and chatting.

 

“Jin-hee!” Eun-bin runs over to me.

 

Hey!” I smile at her but she looks at me concerned.

 

“You need to see this.” She hands me her phone and I look to see an article about Jungkook and me.

 

“How did these pictures get taken!?” I gawk.

 

“No fans ever come here so I cannot understand how… the manager saw it this morning… he isn’t happy.” Eun-bin says worriedly.

 

I look at Jungkook who isn’t phased by it. “Why are you not worried?” I look at him annoyed.

 

Jungkook just shrugs and walks off. I sigh and give Eun-bin her phone back. I watch as he goes over to the bts members.

 

“Jungkook did you see?” V asks.

 

“I did, who even was able to get them? It makes no sense…” Jungkook ruffles his hair.

 

“Do you like Jin-hee?” V asks.

 

I do not say anything and just sit down. “Manager Hyung,” V says and I look up and see him coming to me.

 

“Get Jin-hee now.” He says annoyed. I nod and walk to Jin-hee

 

“The manager wants to speak to us.” He says, I sigh and follow him to the manager.

 

“What is this? Another scandal? Jin-hee, first with Jimin and now Jungkook, we need to do something about this.” The manager sighs.

 

“Please do not get angry at Jin-hee alone, I am also in this, we will fix it,” Jungkook says.

 

I look at him as he defends me, I realize he isn’t such a bad guy after all.

 

“If this continues I think you must be relieved of your job Jin-hee.” The manager walks off shaking his head.

 

“Why is someone doing this again? I cannot take this.” I look down.

 

“Hey, don’t worry we will find out who it is and we will stop this ok?” Jungkook places his hands on my shoulders.

 

I look up and nod still unsure. “How will we figure out who it is? I don’t know anyone who would…”

 

“Hey want to go get something to eat? You must be hungry.” Jungkook asks.

 

“Yeah, I am starving, let’s go.” I smile and we head away from the group to the hotel to order food.

 

Once we had disappeared all the stylist’s and the bts members got together.

 

“So, we all know the scandal isn’t true so we want to throw a small party for Jin-hee, it is her first trip with us and she deserves this, she has also been sick, anyone object?” Namjoon says.

 

“No, we would love to throw one.” Eun-bin smiles.

 

“Okay well I will give you all jobs, then we can plan it, okay huddle in.” Namjoon comes closer and they all talk.

 


 

After Jungkook and I got food I felt much better. “Where did everyone go?” I look around the site.

 

“That is weird…” Jungkook looks around also, “I guess they are all doing their own thing, want to go for a swim?” Jungkook asks.

 

“It looks like nice water so yeah.” I smile and walk into the lake which has a nice temperature of the water.

 

Jungkook walks in after me and goes under as he gets wet. I laugh at how funny he looks and does the same.

 

“You laughing at me? You look the same!” Jungkook chuckles.

 

“Aye, I am a girl, you are just a Meany.” I poke out my tongue.

 

“I see how it is going to be,” Jungkook smirks and starts splashing water at me.

 

“Oh, it is on!” I scoff and start doing the same as we continue splashing each other.

 

For the next three hours, all we did was play in the water and have. It was nice to know he isn’t a jerk and is really caring, I think I can tolerate him.

 

It was around 3 o’clock. We sit on the edge drying ourselves as I look at him.

 

“Can I ask you something?” I say to him.

 

“Go ahead, what do you want to ask?” Jungkook turns to me.

 

“Why are you so shy around girls? Like you aren’t with the stylist’s and not with me.”

 

Jungkook chuckles. “I don’t know I just am I guess… no real reason I just am shy is all.”

 

I nod and lay down. “It is so nice out here away from the city.” I smile.

 

Jungkook lays down also and smiles. “Yeah and to get away from all the schedules I do… it is nice to relax… except it hasn’t been quite the quietest time.” Jungkook sighs.

 

“It is all my fault… I seem to be just a scandal magnet… first Jimin and now you…. No wonder he is annoyed at me.” I sit back up and sigh.

 

Jungkook sits up too and moves closer to me. “It is not your fault, people these days get a laugh off scandals. We will figure this out, as I said before you are not alone.” Jungkook places his arm around me.

 

“Yeah, you are right…” I sigh and place my head on his shoulder, “Thank you for being there for me last night especially and today.” I say embarrassed.

 

“Well, it would have been worse if you were alone, besides you are my stylist I need you, finding other ones is hard.” Jungkook jokes.

 

I scoff and roll my eyes chuckling. “Well thank you anyway.” I take a sigh of relief and look out to the water as we sit there for a while longer.