Chapter 27

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

It has been a month since I hung out with all the J’s and met up with Jungkook, I even remembered what I said… and that we held hands.

 

Jungkook had gone back to not talking to me and I had gone back to being depressed. I kept getting pictures of Jungkook and I sent from Jamie… I had to keep my composure for so long I was going to break soon.

 

“Jin-hee hello? Are you there?” A hand is waving in front of my face. I snap out of my daze and look to see Jimin standing there.

 

“Oh, Jimin, hey sorry I didn’t see you there, what’s up?” I try to smile but it fails.

 

“You don’t look good… are you okay?” He sits in front of me worried.

 

I know he can tell I haven’t eaten, I am paler than usual. “I am fine.” I lie to him.

 

“Jin-hee… you have not eaten… I am worried about you, and you have completely swapped with Eun-bin.”

 

I sigh and look away into the direction of Eun-bin and Jungkook. “I cannot be near him…”

 

“You need to eat… and be cheered up, come sleepover the dorm tonight, we will watch movies and eat popcorn and gossip, what you say?” Jimin smiles at me.

 

“Will he be there?” I point to Jungkook.

 

“He will probably not be able to be near you… he has been suffering as well but only I see it.”

 

I sigh and stand up, “I am going to go for a walk around the place.” I stand up and walk out.

 

Once I am out I make my way down the hall not sure where I am going. I hear footsteps behind me and I go to turn around when they speak.

 

“No don’t turn around…” Jungkook speaks.

 

I feel my heart race and tears well my eyes. Why here, why now?

 

“I want to be able to see you even though you said to distance myself from you…” He says.

 

I hear his footsteps come closer and I then feel his arms wrap around me. I stand there frozen not knowing what to do. I hope he doesn’t feel my heart racing.

 

“Can we just stay like this for a moment please….” He says and I try to speak but nothing comes out.

 

“Jin-hee” a voice calls, I quickly move away and see no one calling my name, I don’t turn back and just run off before anyone really does see.

 

I knew someone called my name, I made it around the corner and peeked to see Jimin talking to Jungkook now.

 

“Thank you Jimin…” I take a sigh of relief. “This can’t get any harder… I hope.

I make my way to the manager’s office, I wanted to ask him if I could use one of the dance practice rooms to do some dancing to destress myself.

 

I sigh and knock on the door twice before I wait for a reply.

 

“Come in.” He says I open the door and bow to him. “Jin-hee, how are you?” he smiles at me.

 

“I am good manager-nim, I wanted to ask if I could use a practice room? I am a bit stressed and all my muscles are tight and I was wondering if I could use it to dance in and to de-stress?” I say hoping he doesn’t think it is a bad thing.

 

“I guess you can, a stereo is in each one so you just need your music, pick any empty one, I regularly let anyone do that especially stylists but nothing needs to be done.”

 

“Thank you” I bow and quickly leave the room. I make my way to the practice rooms.

 

I peek in one and see BTS practicing, I then look in the next one and see it is empty, I look down and see I am wearing my Adidas joggers and acceptable clothes to dance in.

 

“Perfect.” I smile and walk into the room, I head to the stereo and place my phone on the jack. I put my phone on shuffle and wait for the music to start.

 

The song glass bead comes on by Gfriend and I start the dance.

 

After dancing to about 5 songs I was puffed out and sweaty like crazy. “I forgot how much dancing takes energy.” I laugh and sit down catching my breath.

 

I look around the room seeing how big and spacious it is. “I wish life was easy…” I sigh and lay down slowing my breathing.

 

After finally calming my breathing down and resting I decide to do some more dancing since I have time.

 

I look at my watch and see the time is 5 pm, “Woah… I danced for so long.” I ruffle my hair and walk out of the practice room.

 

“Jin-hee hey!” Jimin jogs over to me.

 

“Hey Jimin, manager-nim said I could use the practice room so I have been dancing.” I smile.

 

“All of us are going to the dorm now you going to come for the sleepover now? Jimin links arms with me.

 

“I have to go pack a bag first, but I can walk with you guys to the dorm.” Jimin and I walk to the front where all BTS are waiting.

 

I see Jungkook talking to Jin who then walks out straight away as he sees me. “Let’s go,” Jimin says and we all leave the building.

 

We all walk down the street chatting, Jimin, J-hope and I were talking about the new EXID Song.

 

We all finally arrive at the dorm, “I will take the stairs to my dorm and pack my stuff then meet you guys at yours.” I smile and rush up the stairs.

 

“Let’s go boys,” Namjoon says and BTS go to the elevator.

 


 

I reach my floor and walk to my door as I punch in my password, I walk inside and go straight to my cupboard where a small bag is, big enough for one-night sleepover.

 

I make sure to put in my pj’s as well, long shirt and shorts, and a long pair of pants just in case. I grab my diary as well. No one would think to look in it, they aren’t weirdos.

 

I go to the bathroom and grab my toiletries and put them into a little zip lock bag and place it on the side of my bag. I turn off all my lights and open my door, and do a double check of the area before I close the door.

 

I press the up arrow on the elevator as I wait for it to open. I then press their floor number and wait for the elevator to arrive on the floor. I take a deep breath before walking to their door which I then knock and wait.

 

“Coming!” Jimin’s voice can be heard. I wait as I see the door slowly open. “Hello!” Jimin says cheerfully.

 

“Hallo, I am here and ready for a slumber party.” I try to sound cheerful. As I walk in I see Jungkook come out of his room in Gym clothes.

 

“I am going to the gym see you guys later,” Jungkook says walking straight past us.
 

I watch as he leaves and I feel relief knowing he will be away for a while, I couldn’t stand being in the same room without balling my eyes from the sight of him.

 

“Okay I picked out movies with the boys already and we have 4 so we should watch one now and then order food after yeah?” Jimin asks me.

 

“I like that idea” I smile. I see Jin and Namjoon placing mattresses on the floor. “So, we just sit anywhere?” I look to Jimin again.

 

“Yep anywhere, if you want the couch to take it now,” Jimin advises and I quickly make my way planting my on the couch.

 

J-hope sits next to me. “Jimin told you to take the couch quickly I’m guessing?”

 

“Yep…” I laugh and J-hope nods, I then see Suga sit next to him.

 

“Namjoon and Jin always hog the couch. Suga chuckles.

 

I realize now why Jimin told me too. Once everyone has sat down Jimin puts in the first movie which is Fabricated City.

 

After Fabricated City was finished everyone was eager to order food. We all chose together what to order, then Namjoon ordered over the phone and all we had to do now was wait.

“Food is here!” Jimin calls from the door about 20 minutes later.

 

Jungkook still had not returned from the gym, you knew that was good so it was easier for you to spend time there… but you also missed looking at him all the time.

 

“I can’t keep thinking about him…” I say to myself before I join the members sitting down.

 

“Well, dig in everyone, Jungkook is not here so he misses out.” J-hope laughs.

 

We all dig in everyone stuffing their faces with food. I try not to laugh at how weird they all eat and just enjoy this time.

 


 

After we ate Jimin placed on the second movie which was Tomorrow when the War Began. We all sat back in our places.

 

Halfway through the movie the door to the dorm opens. We all turn and see Jungkook come in all sweaty. I look away first trying not to react to how hot he looks right now.

 

“Go shower you,” Jimin says something first as he can see that I am trying not to look.

 

“Yes, mum.” Jungkook chuckles and his eyes land on me. I can tell he is but I do my best to keep my eyes peeled on the movie.

 

Jungkook finally leaves as I hear the shower turn on. I sigh and continue the movie.

 

I needed to go pee, so I quickly moved off the couch trying not to kick the boys on the floor. I go to the toilet and pee. Once I get out Jungkook also comes out of the bathroom.

 

“You first.” He steps back.

 

I nod and walk back to the kitchen where my bag is, I grab out some pajamas and my toothbrush. I take my diary out and leave it there as I go into the bathroom.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

After Jin-hee grabbed her clothes I notice a book is left on the table, I tilt my head wondering what it could be? I look at all the members who are too concentrated on the movie to notice.

 

I sigh and walk over to it and pick it up reading the word ‘Journal’ I open the first page and realize what I am reading.

 

I skip some pages and see this is the last page she has written on. I skim through it till I see my name being mentioned. I read and the sentence that makes my heart race.

 

‘I have fallen in love with Jeon Jungkook’ I smile so much realizing what I read… wait so this means… I look at the date she wrote this and see it was from a month or so ago.

 

“She leads me to believe she never liked me for this long… why?” I say to myself and that is when I hear the door open. I close her book and place it on the table.

 

“What are you doing?” She stares at me not even an emotion on her face.

 

“Outside now.” I grab her arm and take her outside the dorm. I notice the members watching as we go but right now I don’t care.

 

“What are you doing Jungkook?!” She looks at me angrily.

 

I look at her and have the sudden urge to kiss her, I take the leap and kiss her straight away.

 

She pushes me off her. “What are you doing!?” She says angrily.

 

“Do not ask me that when I know, you love me Jin-hee…” I say.

 

Her face is now looking at me like how do you know.

 

“I read it in your diary… I know it wasn’t the right thing to do… but now I know why you were pushing me away.

 

“I… it wasn’t only because of my job and because I fell for you.” She says her eyes filled with tears.

 

“Then why? Tell me Jin-hee.” I place my hands on her cheeks.

 

She looks at me again and I can tell she is having trouble saying it. “I can’t…. I promised someone….”

 

“I don’t care who you promised Jin-hee… I love you and you love me can’t we just accept it?” I look at her.

 

“Jungkook….” She goes to speak but I plant my lips on hers before she can. She kisses back this time and I realize how much I love her.

 

She lets it continue this time and I am enjoying the moment of just us two. She is the first to pull away.

 

“Does this mean you accept me?” I say hoping she says yes.

 

She looks at me and I am unsure what she will say. “I do accept you.” She says smiling and I feel my whole body burst into fireworks.

 

“I love you Choi Jin-hee,” I say smiling still having my hands on her cheeks.

 

“I love you Jeon Jungkook.” She says smiling as well.

 

“I am going to go inside now you stay for a bit so it doesn’t look weird,” I say and she nods. I walk back around the corner and open the door of the dorm.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I stand there my heart racing, I just told him I loved him… and he said it to me?

 

“Jin-hee!” I look over and see Jimin coming over, I gulp and realize he must have heard or even seen us.

 

“Jimin I…” I go to start.

 

“Jin-hee I thought you understood….” Jimin looks at me hurt.

 

“Jimin I am sorry but I love him….” I said hanging my head low.

 

“You can’t date him anyway Jin-hee, it is not worth it.” She says crossing his arms.

 

“I know I cannot but I don’t want to lose him… I have pushed him away too long and hurt him, I cannot do it again.” I look at Jimin now.

 

“You promised me you wouldn’t like him… I wanted you to support me and him not him with you.” Jimin sighs and walks off.

 

I stand there balling my fists, I know I told Jimin I would support him but I cannot do that… I just spent too long hurting Jungkook.

 

I sigh and make my way back to the dorm and knock letting one of the members open it for me. I nod and see the members are all still watching the movie.

 

I see no sign of Jungkook so I go and have a look in his room, I decide to knock first which Jungkook then replies and says to come in.

 

“Hey.” I smile and close the door and walk to his bed and sit down.

 

“This is weird… being in here.” I chuckle and face him.

 

“Yeah, well now I’m guessing I can call you my girlfriend?” Jungkook smiles.

 

“I guess so, besides I did hurt you…” I look at him.

 

“I don’t care about that now, all I care about is that you are here with me now.” Jungkook holds my hands.

 

“Yeah, but how are we going to keep this from everyone? If we get caught…” I say.

 

“We will not get caught okay, we have plenty of ways of being together without them knowing.” Jungkook smiles.

 

I nod and smile also. “How did I fall in love with you?” I chuckle.

 

“Well you became my stylist, I fell for you when we spent that night in the cabin… I guess once you rejected me I needed to become more forward with my feelings. I felt like that was why you had distanced yourself from me.” He says sighing

 

“It was never that… just believe me when I say that.” I smile and move my free hand to his hair as I run my fingers through his hair.

 

“I love you doing that.” Jungkook smiles and I feel my heart skip a beat.

 

Jungkook then scoots closer to me and catches my arm that is in his hair. “Can I kiss you?” he asks.

 

I nod and close my eyes as I feel his lips touch mine. He moves his hand so it is on my cheek. I continue to enjoy the moment.

 

“We should go out… the guys will wonder what’s going on.” I laugh.


“Let’s just lay here for a moment.” Jungkook pulls me down and we both lay on his bed me in his arms.

 

“Did you not hear me when I said the guys will wonder what’s going on?” I look at him.

 

“I did but I want to spend more time with you.” Jungkook shows me a cheesy grin.

 

I chuckle and just lay there with him enjoying this time alone while we could.