Chapter 31

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I open my eyes as I hear the sound of cars driving past and when I look over to Jungkook I remember what happened last night.

 

I slowly get up making sure I don’t wake him up, I put on my clothes from yesterday and make my way out of the bedroom. I decide to go to the roof and spend some time there.

 

Once I am out of the room I make my way up the stairs climbing each one until I final get up to the roof stairs. I climb them as I see the sun coming up as I am now on the roof.

 

“It is so beautiful this morning…” I smile and close my eyes as I breath in the fresh air.

 

As I am standing there I think about all that happened last night and then something crosses my mind.

 

“We never used protection!” I gasp and I freak out realizing.

 

“, , …” I start pacing and I can feel my stomach turning into knots.

 

“JIn-hee?” a voice calls my name and I turn to see Jungkook coming to me.

 

“Jungkook I’m so scared…” I look at him crying.

 

“Jin-hee what do you mean?” He puts his hands on my arms.

 

“What if I get pregnant??? We never used protection?” I lower my head.

 

Jungkook doesn’t say anything but hugs me. “Hey, it will be okay… I promise I will be here for whatever happens.”

 

I just stand there crying not saying anything. After a while, I move back.

 

“I will protect you whatever happens okay?” Jungkook looks at me and kisses me softly.

 

“I still love your kisses.” I smile.

 

“Come on let’s go inside.” He takes my hand and we head back inside and down the stairs to my apartment.

 

I turn to Jungkook. “You should go now back to the guys,” I say as we swing our hands.

 

“I don’t want to.” He pouts and I roll my eyes.

 

“Go you.” I push him back. Jungkook then looks at me and steps forward making me move back so my back is against the door.

 

“What if I kissed you now and made out? Do you want me to leave then?” Jungkook smirks.

 

I gulp and stare at him not knowing what to say. “U-um….”

 

Jungkook chuckles and goes straight to kissing me deeply. I melt as his kisses and kiss him back immediately enjoying this moment.

 

He places his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him as I wrap my arms around his neck.

 

I feel his tongue glide against my lip and I know what he wants so I open my mouth slowly giving him entrance.

 

I stop kissing him and look at him. “You go now.”

 

Jungkook steps back. “Fine mum I’ll go.” Jungkook rolls his eyes and waves to me as he leaves.

 

“I love you.” I wave before going inside. I chuckle to myself and go to have a shower when I hear my phone ding.

 

I go over to my phone to see the sender when I realize who It is. “...” I widen my eyes and unlock my phone to read the message.

 

Jamee: So… the manager knows about your relationship and fired you but still he is okay with you scandal… that is going to change… break up with Jungkook and stop seeing him otherwise these pictures go out to the whole world.

 

I drop my phone from reading the message, I stand there shaking… “He will really do it if I don’t… but I can’t…

 

I stand there not knowing what to do. I shake my head and grab my bag before I run out of my apartment and down to the bottom floor.

 

I make my way towards the company building, I don’t know what to do but I need to stop this before it gets worse.

 

I wave to the front girl as I make may way inside, I head down the corridor to the manager's room when I see Jimin come out.

 

I feel my blood boil when he sees me. I walk up to him and slapping him straight away.

 

“I cannot believe you Jimin! Did you tell him? I thought you were my friend!” I yell at him.

 

“I’m sorry Jin-hee….Jimin holds his head low.

 

“You are that upset about Jungkook not liking you that you ruin my job?” I spit.

 

Jimin looks up. “Y-your job?” He says confused.

 

“I got fired because of you… and now I have to give up another thing I love because I can’t handle this anymore.” I say tears spilling out.

 

“Jin-hee?” I see that it was not Jimin saying my name but then I turn to see Jungkook and bts all standing there.

 

“I’m sorry about this…” I look at Jungkook sadly before heading into the manager's room.

 

“Jin-hee!” Jungkook goes running after me but Namjoon catches him.

 

“Let her sort this out and talk to her when she comes out.” He says.

 

I sigh as I bow to the manager. “I am willing to break up with Jungkook and leave here,” I say.

 

“Why the sudden change Jin-hee? Did something happen

 

“I just have been thinking all night and I cannot have something happen and I ruin Jungkook’s career.”

 

“Where will you go?” He looks at me seriously.

 

“I will stay here but find another job somewhere else not as a stylist,” I say

 

The manager thinks for a second before nodding. “Okay well then ill give you your resignation contract to sign, take it home and think this over and bring it back tomorrow okay?”

 

I nod and grab the papers and bow to him before I leave the room. I walk out thinking the members would have gone but they are all standing there worried.

 

I sigh under my breath and realize now I got to do it.

 

“Jin-hee!” Jungkook runs over and goes to hug me but I back away.

 

“I-I’m sorry Jungkook,” I say trying not to cry.

 

“For what?” He says looking at me worried.

 

“I can’t be with you anymore… and I won’t be working here anymore.”

 

Jungkook looks at me. “You cannot be serious… come on let’s go get some food and talk about this.”

 

“I can’t… do not make this harder then it is.” I feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

 

“We only just got past the manager… everyone else doesn’t care about our relationship…” Jungkook says and I can see the hurt in his eyes.

 

“This is not healthy… we all know this won’t last… like who are we kidding.” I scoff.

 

“What about last night… what about this morning, you cannot just give up on us, after all, we have been through.”

 

I shake my head and go to walk past him but he grabs my hand. “If you leave now I won’t chase after you.” He says.

 

I feel hurt by what he said but I cannot stop now. “Fine,” I whisper and walk past him and I see BTS and Jimin standing there.

 

“Thank you for everything goodbye,” I say and run out of the building the tears falling now.

 

I hate that this is what has come of my life, I never wanted to have Jamie blackmailing me, Eun-bin turning out to be a and now I have left the love of my life and my job…

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I stand there as Jin-hee says goodbye and leaves. I feel my heart break into a billion pieces and my whole body frozen.

 

“Kookie…” Namjoon comes over. I shake him off and walk away. I can’t be here right now so I hide in one of the practice rooms.

 

I slide down onto the floor and I feel tears running down my face. “Jin-hee why did you do this to us…” I hold a hand over my heart and sit there silently crying.

 

- End of Pov