Chapter 25

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

We were all about to head out for dinner when I feel my phone vibrate in my front pocket of my jeans. I sigh and pull it out seeing the familiar number, I gulp and open the message starting to read it.

 

‘I hope this motivates you to quit your job now’

 

I scroll down and click on the attachments sent with the text, it is a picture of Jungkook and I asleep in his bed and a pic of us on the airplane before. I feel my whole body stiffen and I try not to show my emotion as all the stylist are in the room. I put my phone back into my pocket and carry on before we all leave.

 

I meet up with Jimin and walk next to him as we head to the restaurant, I see Jungkook ahead of me next to Eun-bin, I feel so annoyed knowing she is with Jamie and helping him too!... I look away only focusing on the path and talking to Jimin.

 

We all enter the restaurant which was not too far from the concert hall. We walk to a table away from everyone, we all take our seats I sit next to Jimin who sits next to J-hope. I look over next to me and see Jessica next to me.

 

Jungkook is across from me and Jimin with Eun-bin next to him. I sigh and try not to focus on them as they keep talking.

 

“Time to order, I will pay since I am the leader.” Rap Monster announces.

 

We all cheer as we order anything we want, he won’t realise how bad of a mistake that is. I chuckle to myself.

 

“I ordered this special dish we can share, call it my cheer up food.” He giggles at me.

 

“Thanks, Jimin” I smile and giggle as well.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

We all order our food and I am sitting next to Eun-bin who keeps blabbering about all this food she is going to order. I really am getting annoyed by her, but I got to act nice.

 

“Thanks, Jimin”, I look up hearing Jin-hee’s voice and I see her smiling and giggling at Jimin. I feel my body stiffen and I get angry he is flirting with her.

 

“I’ll do the same.” I whisper to myself and smile at Eun-bin.

 

“what do you think Kookie?” She asks me, I see Jin-hee look up from her menu and I smile and pretend to flirt with Eun-bin.

 

“I think it is great, ill feed you too.” I grin and she smiles hugging my arm.

 

“I would love that.” She smiles and bats her eyelashes. 

 

I continue to flirt here and there with Eun-bin until the food arrives, I am noticing Jin-hee staring at us from time to time.

 

Food arrives and I realise I must continue to flirt with Eun-bin.

 

“Open.” I hold a piece of food on the chopstick in front of Eun-bin, she opens and I plop it in watching as she chews it.

 

“Let me feed you.” She smiles and puts a piece of food in my mouth.

 

I am so hurt at Jin-hee and why she is ignoring me I have started to not care anymore.

 

- End of Pov –

 

Once the food had arrived I could not get myself to eat, I look up and see Jungkook feeding food to Eun-bin, and she is doing the same… why Is he doing this?

 

I see Jimin look at me and I turn to him to distract myself. “Here is some seaweed.” Jimin grins and I laugh at him.

 

“I remember telling you I love seaweed.” I smile.

 

“Yes, and I saw it on the menu and knew I had to get it, please eat some.” He pushes towards me.

 

I nod and pick up my chopsticks and pick a piece up putting it in my mouth. “It is so good!” I smile.

 

“I know, seaweed is the best!” Jimin puts two thumbs up.

 

That was when I looked over to Jungkook who is now acting all cute with Eun-bin. I feel tears well up in my eyes.

 

“You can leave if you need to Jin-hee…” Jimin looks at me.

 

I look to him and try not to look like I’m crying, “Yeah I might, thanks Jimin.” I stand up.

 

“I am going to go back to the hotel guys.” I bow and leave the restaurant.

 

- Jimin’s Pov –

 

I look to Jungkook to watches her leave, I sigh and look at him. "Wow, you say you like the girl but then you flirt with someone else in front of her. Jeez Kookie, you know how to ruin a girl’s night."

 

He looks at me angrily before standing up. “I am going to go as well thank you for the food.” Jungkook bows and leaves as well.

 

I see Eun-bin glare at me before going back to eating so no one suspects anything.

 

- End of Pov –

 


 

I make my way down the street tears streaming down my face, this night is a disaster. I take a few turns when I realize I don’t know where I am going but I try to figure it out still.

 

“Crap… I really have no idea where I am going…” I sigh and take a turn into an alleyway, I walk down until I reach a dead end.

 

“Jin-hee…” I hear someone call my name, I look behind me and see Jungkook.

 

“No, go away I cannot talk to you now.” I try not to sound like I am about to cry.

 

“You do not know where you are going…. You will keep getting lost… I know the way to the hotel.” He says.

 

“I will find my way there I am not supposed to talking to you Jungkook…”

 

“For god sakes let me take you back!” he says angrily now.

 

I realise he is right… I will continue to get lost…. “Fine, but I cannot talk to you after this.” I walk to him and he puts his arm around me as he walks out with me from the alleyway.

 

The whole walk was quiet, I didn’t speak and neither did he, I could tell he wanted to though.

 

“We cannot talk after this just letting you know.” I say.

 

“Why can you not tell me why?” he says and I can hear the hurt in his voice.

 

“I have my reasons.” I say and he goes quiet as we make our way to the hotel.

 

We finally get into the hotel, I take the stairs as he walks behind me. We reach the floor and I head to my door.

 

“You can go now.” I look at him and I can tell he wants to say something.

 

“Tell me why you are ignoring me please Jin-hee.” He looks at me.

 

“I have my reasons Jungkook just we cannot talk after this please, you need to distance yourself from me as well.” I beg him.

 

“I don’t care about your reasons you are not telling me the reason you are ignoring me and distancing yourself…. Do you like me is that why?”

 

I feel my heart skip a beat, crap… I cannot let him keep saying things I will break.

 

“I was only nice to you, and was your friend is because it is my job as a stylist…” I say trying to stay strong.

 

His face goes into a hurt emotion, I see tears forming and he is balling his fists.

 

“I am sorry for being a waste of your time…” He says and walks off, I stand there emotionless as he turns around to me again.

 

I look away and he finally walks around the corner. I swipe the card and quickly open my door going in before I fall to the ground crying.

 

I feel all the emotion I kept in while with Jungkook till now, I bring my knees up to my chest and sit there crying for a while.

 

“I’m sorry Jungkook….”