Chapter 22

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

Eun-bin and I meet everyone downstairs, as we are walking down everyone looks at us staring. Eun-bin turns to me and she can tell who they are looking at.

 

“Whoa, you look so beautiful Jin-hee.” All the members say in unison.

 

I feel my cheeks go red as I am on the floor, “Aw thank you guys.” I smile and my eyes land on Jungkook, he is looking at me which a smile and I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear.

 

“Let’s all go eat!” Namjoon shouts and we all walk out of the hotel.

 

We make our way to the restaurant and it is just around the corner which is good, we didn’t have to walk far.

 

“I got us a table already, it is in one of those rooms so no one will see us.” We follow Namjoon inside the room where a nice table is set.

 

“Sit anywhere.” J-hope grins and we all sit-down. I sit next to Jungkook and we both smile at each other.

 

“Okay, so I’ll go order food so stay here.” Namjoon nods and walks out.

 

Everyone now talks in their own groups, I had sat at the end and Jungkook followed as well, I look at him and smile.

 

“Is this what usually happens when you guys go out for dinner?” I laugh.

 

“Yep, I usually talk to the Hyung's but since you are here I can talk to you.” He smiles and I feel my heart skip a beat.

 

“Ha, yeah well I hope the food here is good.” I grin and he grins back.

 

“Yeah, the food here is good, besides I’ll give you good food to try.” Jungkook smiles.

 

“Well I like that idea as well, don’t get any ideas either mister,” I warn him.

 

“Scouts honor.” He does the sign and I cannot help but laugh at his silliness.

 

Namjoon comes back and lets us know he has ordered the food and it should come soon.

 

“How are you enjoying Japan since we got here?” Jungkook asks me.

 

“It is really pretty at night, and I only really saw it on the way to the hotel and whatever, I want to experience more, and then we also get to go to Osaka which I’ll be able to see more.” I smile.

 

Jungkook holds my hand under the table and I try not react but I feel so warm as well.

 

“Is this okay?” he whispers to me.

 

“Yeah, I don’t mind…” I smile and we continue just talking about random things, our hands still entwined and I must admit I was happy.

 

Food finally arrived and we all dug in straight away like we hadn’t eaten in forever.

 


 

We left the restaurant after everyone paid for their food, I made sure to let go of his hand before we left the table as well.

 

We all head back to the hotel, the bts members except Jungkook walked ahead with the stylists so it was just him and me at the back.

 

“Why don’t you make friends with the other stylists?” Jungkook places his hands into his jacket pocket.

 

“I am not a very making friends person… I am quite shy and I don’t know if they would like me.” I look at him.

 

“That is silly, I like you, and then I am not only saying this because I am in love with you but…”

 

As he said those words ‘I am in love with you’ I could feel fireworks going off, I didn’t realize how happy I could be hearing that from him. But I can’t tell him the same….

 

“But you are so kind, and beautiful and literally easy to talk to, I feel like if you tried they would become friends with you so fast.” Jungkook chuckles.

 

“Maybe… but right now I’m happy just being friends with you and bts.” I smile.

 

“Hey, want to go exploring?” he asks me.

 

“But aren’t we not supposed to?” I look at him.

 

“I will tell Namjoon and he will be okay if we go back before like 11.” He grins.

 

I shrug and nod as he sends a message to Namjoon. “Well I am sure there is a playground around here, let’s go find it.” He grins and we both walk as I follow him.

 

We find the playground about 5 minutes after walking, “No one will be here too so we can be cute.” He says so suddenly.

 

“C-cute?” I say caught off guard.

 

“Yep.” He smiles and grabs my hand dragging me up the little stairs to the slide, “Sit in front and I'll slide down behind you.”

 

I feel my heart racing but I do it anyway as I’m hoping he will hold onto me. Jungkook sits behind me and wraps his arms around me and pushes so we both slide down.

 

I smile as we both stand up. “That was nice.” I laugh and look around, “Swings!” I giggle and race over as I see a normal one and then the hammock looking one.

 

“I will Push you.” He goes to push me but I stop him.

 

“Sit in this one with me,” I say going for it.

 

“O-okay.” He says and sits behind me, we both swing so we have enough for it to swing alone, I lean back on him as he wraps his arms around me.

 

“I like it out here at night time.” I smile as I look up at the stars.

 

“I like It here because I am with you.” He whispers into my ear and again my heart flutters.

 

“I-it is nice being here with my best friend,” I say hoping he doesn’t catch onto me.

 

“Friends… yeah me too.” He says and I can hear the disappointment in his voice.

 

I turn around so we are still swinging but I am facing him. “I am glad you’re here with me.” I smile.

 

Jungkook and I don’t break eye contact, Jungkook then leans in closer so our faces are not far from each other.

 

“If I did it would you let me kiss you?” He says and I feel my heart race. I gulp as my eyes land on his lips.

 

“I… only like you as a friend Kookie… but… I would.” I say not even understanding what I said.

 

Jungkook then leans in until I feel his lips on mine, I close my eyes as I feel so much happiness go through me, he places his hand on my cheek as the kiss deepens.

 

I realize what is happening and I pull back. “I can’t…. I don’t know why I did that but we are out in the open… I’m sorry.” I hop off the swing and walk off.

 

“Jin-hee wait.” He hops off and runs after me grabbing my wrist and turning me so I am facing him.

 

“Don’t go… I am sorry I did that.” He looks at me worried.

 

I sigh and nod. “I won’t… but we should go back now.” I say.

 

Jungkook nods and lets’s go of my hand as we walk back to the hotel. Once we arrived back he walked me up to my room.

 

“Thank you Jungkook… I will see you tomorrow.” I smile still remembering what happened.

 

“I will see you tomorrow, goodnight Jin-hee.” Jungkook walks off down the hall.

 

As soon as I see he is gone I feel my heart explode. “Omg… why did that have to happen.” I shake my head and take out my card. I swipe it on the door as it unlocks.

 

“Jamie, baby, I told you I’m in Tokyo right now, we have to change plans to later.”

 

“Wait, you’re coming here? Really? You’ll do that for me!”

 

“Yeah, baby don’t worry I will tell you where Jin-hee and Jungkook are when they leave next.”

 

I hear Eun-bin’s voice and I cannot believe what I just heard, I slowly make my way in so she sees me.

 

“I got to go.” She hangs up the phone.

 

“Was that just Jamie? The stylist who got fired?” I ask her.

 

“Yes, he is my boyfriend.” She puts down her phone looking at me.

 

“Did you know about the articles Jamie wrote?” I fold my arms hoping to get an answer.

 

“Ye,s I knew about them… and I never said anything because you got him fired.” She says annoyed.

 

“Well it is not my fault he blamed it on me, and got caught,” I say annoyed now.

 

“Whatever, don’t dare say anything about it, he won’t act to kind.” She says.

 

I sigh and shake my head. “I cannot believe you, have you helped him this whole time?” I gawk.

 

“Mhm, every article I told him where we were so he could start that scandal. Look I like you Jin-hee but he has no job now because of you.” She scoffs.

 

I ball my hands into fists. “I am going to sleep somewhere else tonight.” I grab my bag and place some clothes for tomorrow in my bag.

 

“Have fun.” She remarks back before I leave the room. I sigh as I don’t know where any of the BTS members rooms are.

 

I sigh and walk down the hall Jungkook left from. I walk around the corner and see a whole hall.

 

“Great… where do I go now?” I sigh and look around, and I cannot be loud and shout otherwise I would get in trouble.

 

“I have my phone.” I pull it out and ring Jungkook. “Hey, can I stay in yours tonight please,” I say and he hangs up.

 

I look at my phone like what the hell, I then look up and see Jungkook coming out of a room. “Jin-hee?” He says.

 

“Jungkook thank god,” I say in relief and walk over to him.

 

“Why are you out here?” he says concerned.

 

“I had an argument with Eun-bin and I couldn’t be in the room with her anymore.” I lie.

 

“Oh… I only have one bed, but that is okay I will sleep on the floor.” Jungkook grabs my hand and drags me into his room closing the door.

 

I look around his room at how clean it is. “Sorry, it is messy.”

 

“It is clean what are you talking about.” I laugh.

 

“To me it is messy, but I hope you don’t mind.” I smile and place my bag on the floor, I open it up and go to grab out my pajamas.

“Crap… I forgot my pajamas…” I sigh. I didn’t want to go back to the room and get them.

 

“You can wear one of my shirts.” He hands me one.

 

“A-are you sure?” I ask nervously.

 

He nods and goes to set up blankets and a pillow on the floor, I go into the bathroom and change out of my clothes. I put his shirt over me and I can smell his scent on it. It smells so nice.

 

I look at myself before walking out of the room, the shirt goes to my knees so I felt okay wearing it.

 

Jungkook looks at me and his eyes widen as I watch him look at me. “U-um we should sleep, n-now.”

 

I can tell he is awkward but I let it go and lay on the bed. He turns off the light and then lays down next to me on the floor.

 

“Goodnight Jin-hee, again.” He says and smiles to himself.

 

“Goodnight again to you as well…” I say.

 

I go to close my eyes and realize Jungkook shouldn’t be sleeping on the floor… I don’t care if we share the bed I feel bad that he is on the floor.

 

“Come sleep on the bed please,” I say to him looking off the bed.

 

“I am fine down here really.” He looks up at me, I frown.

 

“Please, I feel bad having you uncomfortable…” I sigh.

 

Jungkook gets up and I watch as he walks around and lays on the other side of the bed.

 

I turn so now I am looking at him. “Better?” I ask.

 

“Yeah, I have to admit that was uncomfortable.” He chuckles.

 

“Told you, now go to sleep, you have a concert tomorrow,” I say.

 

Jungkook moves closer to me and I feel his arm go over my waist.

 

“W-what are you doing.” I see his face in the dark since it is close to mine.

 

“I know before you said I could and then backed away but I cannot stop my feelings for you and I know you have feelings for me, why won’t you say them?” he looks at me.

 

“I-I don’t… and I couldn’t anyway… Jungkook, you are an idol I am your stylist… we have nearly been in danger because of those two scandals, and I cannot risk you losing your job.” I say.

 

Jungkook looks at me. “They don’t have to find out… Jin-hee I know you are my stylist but I cannot stop my feelings for you.” Jungkook leans so now his lips are on mine.

 

I love how his kisses make me feel, I want to kiss back… but I can’t. I move back, “I am sorry, I’ll lose my job, my best friend and you’ll get in major trouble, it is best if we just are friends.” I sigh and turn around.

 

Jungkook goes quiet and I feel him move so his back in now against mine, I sigh and close my eyes eventually falling asleep.