Chapter 34

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

Jungkook and I stand outside the manager’s office hand in hand.

 

“I don’t know if I can do this…” I look up to Jungkook.

 

“I am right here with you…” He kisses my cheek before we go in.

 

“Jin-hee hello!” The manager smiles and stands up.

 

“Hello” I smile and bow.

 

“It has been a while how may I help you?” He sits back down.

 

“I was wondering if I could get my job back?” I look at him.

 

“Jamie was the one who started the scandals Hyung.” Jungkook butts in.

 

“Jamie who I fired Jamie?” The manager asks.

 

“Yes… he had been blackmailing me since he got fired to quit… and once you found out about me he had messaged me again… which is why I had to quit three months ago…” I say.

 

“Jin-hee why did you not say anything? I could have helped you…” The manager folds his arms and leans on his desk.

 

“I was scared… and I didn’t know if he would be steps ahead and beat you guys too it and let out the scandals…” I look down.

 

“You have made quite a mess Jin-hee… I mean Jungkook hasn’t been doing his dance choreography properly, his head was not in this and he got in trouble a lot… now this is why I didn’t accept you because things like this happen… We cannot have even one member losing their way because of a girl…” The manager sighs.

 

“I thought that this was the best way to get out of it… but I want my job back, and if you would I would be forever grateful and I will give my best to this company.” I plead.

 

“Jamie won’t be bothering us anymore… he is in the police hands now…” Jungkook says.

 

Jungkook and I both look at the manager who is still thinking before he smiles.

 

“I will definitely give you your job back Jin-hee.” The manager smiles.

 

I sigh in relief. “Thank you so much sir!” I smile happily and bow.

 

“Oh Hyung… also Eun-bin is dating Jamie you might want to talk to her she was helping him.” Jungkook says.

 

I widen my eyes. “Why did you tell him…” I slap his arm softly.

 

“I will make sure she knows and make sure she doesn’t do anything to hurt this company or BTS.” He smiles.

 

I nod and he picks up the phone dialling a number. “Eun-bin in here right now!” he says yelling but softly. He then puts it down as we wait for Eun-bin to come.

 

A minute later Eun-bin shows up and when she sees us you can tell she is worried.

 

“Eun-bin I have been told you and Jamie were behind the scandals, now I thought you were one of our best stylists but.”
 

“She got Jamie fired! I had to get her back for this!” She yells.

 

“He did that himself! He was the one who blackmailed me so I would quit and stop doing the job I loved.” I shout back.

 

“You !” She slaps me. I turn to her covering my face.

 

“You seriously think you wouldn’t be found out? You dug yourself this hole and now you will rot in it!” I shout.

 

She laughs and goes to turn when all of BTS are in her way. “You are not going anywhere.” Namjoon raises an eyebrow.

 

Eun-bin turns to me and sighs. “Now what?” She folds her arms.

 

“I am calling the police to get you taken away from here, and you are also fired.” The manager bangs his fist on the desk.

 

“You are going to pay for this.” Eun-bin growls at me.

 

“I really don’t think I will.” I scoff and bump shoulders with her as Jungkook and I leave.

 

BTS close the door behind us as we all stand outside.

 

“Well that was a long morning.” I chuckle and look at the boys.

 

BTS all smile at me. “Wait what?”

 

“We are glad you are back Jin-hee.” Namjoon smiles.

 

“Thanks guys…” I smile and look at Jimin, “Would you guys mind if I talk to Jimin alone?”

 

“Yeah we will be in the practice room.” Namjoon nods and the rest leave as Jimin steps forward to me.

 

“I am still not over what you did Jimin… but I am willing to forgive you for what you did.” I fold my arms.

 

“Y-you are?” Jimin looks at me hopeful.

 

I nod and smile. “You were one of my closest friends and I was alone when you stopped talking to me.”

 

“I was a douche… I should have never let my feelings of Jungkook get in the way of his love for you… I mean it is obvious I would never be with him… I just did not want to admit it so I did that and it didn’t make me happy…” Jimin lowers his head.

 

I hug him tightly, “It is okay, but you have understood it now and I hope we can go back to the way things were.” I pull back.

 

“I hope it can too, now come on I got to go dance.” Jimin links arms with me as we skip down the hall to where the rest of BTS are.

 


 

It has been a year since then. I never ended up getting pregnant which was a sigh of relief.

 

Eun-bin and Jamie had gone to jail after a long court case, they got what they deserve though. Jungkook and I’s relationship is stronger now, I work sometimes at the bar still and Jay is one of my best friends now.

 

I open my eyes as I look around my room, I then move my eyes to Jungkook who is asleep next to me cuddling my waist. I smile at how lucky I am to have him.

 

I softly get up making sure I don’t wake him, he always sleeps over mine except on days they have long schedules. I then make my way to the kitchen and make two coffees one how I like mine and the other how Jungkook likes his.

 

“Well good morning to you my princess.” Jungkook says and wraps his arms around me.

 

“Good morning my prince.” I giggle and turn around smiling at him.

 

Jungkook kisses me and I kiss back smiling. “Did I wake you?” I tilt my head.

 

“No I just woke up and saw that my beautiful girlfriend wasn’t next to me.” Jungkook pouts.

 

“Well I was just making you coffee, since you're awake do you want breakfast?” I smile up at him.

 

“Yes please my cooking girlfriend.” He chuckles and kisses me again.

 

“Coming right up.” I grin and move away from Jungkook to go make breakfast.

 

After I cook the food I place one plate in front of me and another in front of Jungkook.

 

“I love when you cook me Eggs and Bacon.” Jungkook laughs.

 

“It is the only thing I cook for you.” I roll my eyes and dig into my food.

 


 

After we eat Jungkook and I both start doing the dishes, I flick bubbles at him and he does the same.

 

“Yah!” I squeal and try to hide my face as Jungkook keeps blowing bubbles in my face.

 

*ring ring*
 

We both stop and look at our phones.

 

“I guess that is mine” Jungkook sighs and picks up his phone.

 

“Hello?” Jungkook starts.

 

I can see him nodding quickly before hanging up.

 

“Time to go to the fan signing.” He laughs.

 

“I forgot about that.” I laugh and facepalm as I stop the dishes, I better get dressed and then we can go.”

 

Once I am ready Jungkook and I walk out of my apartment.

 

“Hey guys!” Namjoon says as we turn to see BTS standing there.

 

“Y’all ready?” I clap and skip down the stairs.

 

“That girl is too chipper for the morning.” Namjoon pats Jungkook’s shoulder.

 

“You’re telling me.” Jungkook laughs and the rest walk down the stairs.

 

As BTS get outside they all see me halfway in front of them. “Come on guys!” I shout and run into the building.

 

“Jeez she is very hyper today, boy what did you two do last night?” J-hope laughs.

 

“She had coffee okay dude.” Jungkook shakes his head laughing.

 

Once BTS join me inside the building we all go into the room where everyone is getting all their hair and makeup stuff in bags,

 

“Okay everyone makeup on first before we leave. Oh boys there you are, let's get you done.” The manager rushes the boys to their seats, I follow Jungkook as I sit him down and start working on his makeup.

 

“I enjoy when you put makeup on me.” Jungkook smiles.

 

“Shush you, we are in public.” I hit his arm softly.

 

“You’re no fun.” He pokes out his tongue.

 

After everyone is done we all get into the van and drive off.

 


 

We all get set up at the fan-signing, the table is all set up and you can see fans lining up near the place.

 

“Okay boys let’s go out there.” The manager rushes them out as we all make our way to where the table is.

 

BTS all sit down and you can hear the cheers as the fans all come over.

 

Jungkook smiles at me subtly as we must be careful now since we are out in public.

 


 

The fan-signing began with the fans asking the boys questions, then after it would be the hi touch where they can give gifts to the boys.

 

“I have a question for Jungkook.” One fan says holding up their hand.

 

“Neh?” Jungkook says smiling.

 

“What is your relationship with Jin-hee?” the fan asks.

 

I feel my heart race as Jungkook and I look at each other. I am about to move away when Jungkook grabs my hand.

 

“We are dating.” He smiles.

 

I widen my eyes, “What are you doing?” I gawk.

 

All the fans awwww and I look at them as they are all smiling.

 

“We support you!!” All the fans cheer and I smile at Jungkook as he smiles back at me.

 

I’m guessing there are supportive fans here, I continue to do the fan-signing until it is finished.

 


 

“Well that was a big day.” I chuckle and Jungkook and I sit down in the dressing room.

 

“Now we don’t have to hide our relationship.” Jungkook takes my hand.

 

“I am still wary of this okay?” I chuckle and look at Jungkook’s hand.

 

“Well I am here to help you and stay with you through it all okay?” He smiles and kisses me.

 

“Aw how cute!” a voice coos and Jungkook and I look up to see BTS all smiling.

 

I cover my face in Jungkook’s chest. “OMG”

 

“GO AWAY YOU GUYS.” Jungkook covers me and they all laugh.

 

“Fine, fine, well we have the rest of the day off so enjoy.” Namjoon laughs.

 

Once BTS leave Jungkook and I smile at each other again. “I love you.”
 

“I love you too.” I smile and we kiss again.


A/N: Thank you to everyone who supported this fanfic!!! and thank you for coming on this ride with me! make sure you look out for my next fanfic!! 

 

lots of love TheSmileyface2468 xx