Chapter 24

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

It was now time for us to go to Osaka for BTS’s other concert. I had cried myself to sleep as I missed Jungkook like crazy.

 

We all packed our bags and made our way downstairs, we then followed the manager to the vans and got in, as usual, driving off to the airport.

 

I stuck by myself the walk into the airport, Jimin walked with me for a bit but left to go walk with BTS.

 

We all finally arrived at the boarding gates, I watch as the manager gives out everyone’s tickets.

 

“Um, Manager-nim can I sit with Jimin?” I look at him as he stops in front of me, I see from the corner of my eye a confused Jungkook.

 

“I guess that is okay, Eun-bin you sit with Jungkook then, now everyone walk in let’s go.” The manager heads down the hall ramp to the airplane.

 

I sigh and walk down with Jimin, I can see Jungkook ahead of me, he tries to look back but V keeps making him look forward.

 

“Are you okay?” Jimin looks at me worried.

 

I sigh and put on a fake smile. “I am fine Jimin,” I say and I can feel my voice crack. I look back to the front as we arrive inside the plane, I hand the lady my ticket and follow Jimin to our seats, as we are walking I see Jungkook and Eun-bin sit down at the back.

 

He makes eye contact with me and I feel my whole body freeze, Jimin pulls me back into reality as he sits me down,

 

“You can’t be staring at him Jin-hee… you are supposed to be distancing yourself.” Jimin says.

 

“I know, I am sorry it just happened my eyes naturally looked, I am going to take a nap wake me up when we land please.” I close my eyes leaning on Jimin’s shoulder.

 

“I will Jin-hee.” He looks at me and can tell I haven’t really slept. He pats my hair as I drift off to sleep.

 


 

“Jin-hee wake up.” A voice calls my name.

 

I open my eyes realizing where I am, I look around and see everyone getting up. “Oh, we are here.” I stand up quickly stumbling but Jimin catches me.

 

“Ha… thank you.” I smile softly.

 

“You should have woken up more before doing that, now let’s go.” Jimin helps me out the seats and we head out of the door down the ramp.

 

We all grab our bags once we are out of the crowds, we all head out where there are two vans waiting, the stylist’s and I head to the end one as BTS go to the front one. I sit next to the nice stylist again and we talk the whole ride to the concert hall.

 

Once we arrive everyone gets straight into business grabbing their stuff and heading inside, I follow the girl again as we walk into the dressing room. I place my stuff down and sigh as everyone is making sure all their stuff is in check.

 

“Okay stylist’s breakfast will be here soon so for now double check the outfits and makeup please.” The manager comes in before leaving.

 

“Too much to do so early in the morning.” I laugh at the girl.

 

“I never said my name either it is Jessica.” She smiles at me.

 

“Oh well, thanks, Jessica.” I smile and finalize or my stuff. “I am so tired can I rest now?” I joke.

 

“We do, he hasn’t given us the stuff to do, the boys gotta rehearse so we basically don’t do anything until tonight.” She grins.

 

I nod and sit on the chair at my table. I feel my phone go off so I pull it out of my pocket. I unlock it to see a message from Jungkook.

 

‘Jin-hee please message me back….’

 

I sigh and delete it straight away, “When will he quit…” I say to myself trying not to form tears.

 

Jimin rushes into me as he sits next to me. “Jungkook was saying he messaged you just then.”

 

“I deleted the message Jimin,” I say.

 

He looks at me taken aback. “Did you message him anything?” he asks.

 

“No… just leaves it okay, it is hard to ignore and distance myself when I work with him.” I try not to let anyone see the tears running down my face.

 

“I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to make you upset…” Jimin grabs a tissue and whips my tears away.

 

“Sorry I am just sensitive… don’t you need to be doing something?” I ask.

 

“We have time till after breakfast then we rehearse, let’s go for a walk.” Jimin stands up and I feel him yank me up as we both walk outside.

 

“I will show you the stage.” Jimin smiles as we quietly walk towards the stage area, I look around as I get myself familiar with the place.

 

“woah…” my eyes widen as I see how big the stage is, “It is huge…” I look at every part of the stage.

 

“Amazing aye?” He chuckles. I nod and enjoy looking around at the scenery.

 

“Jungkook?” Jimin says and I turn around to see Jungkook. I look away and sigh balling my fists to stop me from crying.

 

“Can I talk to Jin-hee?” He says moving closer.

 

“Um….” Jimin starts.

 

I walk off ignoring Jungkook, I can see him going to run after me, “No Jungkook.” Jimin stops him.

 

“Why is she ignoring me…?” He says and I walk quickly away from hearing distance.

 

I go back to the dressing room and see breakfast is set out, I sigh in relief that food is here so I can gobble it up. I grab what I want and sit back in my seat away from people and eat alone.

 


 

The rest of the day was hectic with BTS rehearsing, all of us stylist’s checking our equipment and the costumes.

 

It was time for the concert, I was putting on Jungkook’s makeup ignoring him the whole time even when he tried to talk to me.

 

Jimin could see I was nearly cracking, “Eun-bin wants to swap and do Jungkook tonight? You know how to do his stuff?” Jimin asks.

 

“Yeah, I can do that Jimin, Jin-hee swap, do Jimin’s stuff tonight.” She acts all nice to me.

 

I pretend back. “Sure.” I smile and I leave Jungkook’s table. Once I am at Jimin’s I feel my heart burst.

 

“You’re welcome, I could see it was hard for you…” Jimin sighs.

 

“Thanks, now you have to guide me on how to do you, mister.” I laugh and start on him.

 


 

The concert had happened and it was hectic giving Jimin his costumes and fixing up his makeup and what not. I was working non-stop till the concert was finally over.

 

“Oh, my god… I am exhausted!”  chuckle as we all sit down finally able to relax.

 

“That concert was hectic tonight, so many fans it amazes me every time.” Jimin laughs and we close our eyes resting.

 

I remember the manager saying too we were going to eat after we all packed up so only after a tiny bit of rest we all start to pack our stuff up, BTS also change out of their stage clothes.