Chapter 7

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

We finally arrive at the site, I opened my eyes and notice I am laying on someone’s shoulder, I tilt my head to see Jimin.

 

“Hey.” I smile and sit up properly.

 

“We are here, you sleep a lot, well then I guess you won’t be tired tonight.” Jimin laughs.

 

“Yeah, it is weird…” I laugh and look over to Jungkook who is looking out the window. I see the doors opening and we all head of the van.

 

The manager comes over, “This is our spot, we will set up our tents, Eun-bin will be with you Jin-hee so just follow her and you should figure out what to do.”

 

I nod and grab my bag out before walking over to where Eun-bin is. “Hey!” I smile at her.

 

“How was the ride with the bts boys?” she grins.

 

“I slept…” I say.

 

“Oh, well then I guess you will not be sleeping early then, now let’s set up this tent.” She smiles at me.

 

I nod and get right into helping her set it up, we had finished quickly as I knew already how to set one up.

 

“I am glad I have you, no one really knows how to set one up here, bless you Jin-hee.” Eun-bin chuckles.

 

“You are welcome, my dad taught me how to as we camped a lot.” I place my bag inside and also Eun-bin’s.

 

Everyone eventually was finished setting up tents, I look over to see bts with two tents, one with three and another with four members.

 

“Everyone gather around.” The manager calls and I walk with Eun-bin to meet with the rest of the people.

 

“Okay well, it is only 2 pm so we will let you all go exploring.” The manager says.

 

“Eun-bin lets go exploring!” I clap.

 

“I am tired, I think I will go lay down, ask Jimin I am sure he would love to,” Eun-bin says and goes to our tent.

 

I nod and walk over to Jimin who is in his tent that he is sharing with Jungkook and V.

 

“Jimin come exploring with me!” I ask.

 

Jimin stands up and walks out to me. “Yeah, I would love to, we should go find some firewood!

 

“I like that idea let’s go.” I link arms with him and we head off into the woods.

 

Jimin and I had collected about 10 pieces all together in the span of half an hour. We had gone more into the woods now and all we good find was leaves and wet wood.

 

“We should just go back now I think this is enough for now, the others would be finding some too,” I say.

 

“Okay well lead the way,” Jimin says and I nod as I walk to the right for a bit.

 

As we continue walking I realize everything looks the same. “Uh, we should go this way.” I point to the left.

 

“You will get us lost, I thought you said you knew where we were going,” Jimin says.

 

“I do… I think.” I look at him.

 

“So, do you mean you made us lost?” Jimin gawks.

 

“No… okay maybe I did, but the campsite will not be too far away, I know we will find out way soon let’s just keep going left.

 

“No, it Is best if we go right away from where you want to go so we do not get more lost.

 

“No, we go left,” I argue.

 

“You want to get us lost again? No, I am not trusting you just let us go my way.” Jimin says angrily.

 

“Well, you are stupid enough to follow me into the woods to find wood so do not get angry at me.” I scoff.

 

“No, you are a stylist what would you know about directions? You camp and yet you get us lost.” Jimin sighs.

 

"You're acting like Jungkook right now. Treating me coldly and ignoring my feelings"

 

“Jungkook isn’t doing that on purpose! He’s shy around girls”

 

"Shy around girls? Why didn't you tell me that earlier?!" I say

 

“I did! You just weren’t listening. If you listened to me maybe you would know these things!” Jimin shouts.

 

“There was a truck that went past and I did not really care to ask for you to repeat it,” I say back.

 

“You are so frustrating, I am going right you stay here and whine.” Jimin turns away and walks off.

 

“Park Jimin!” I shout but he has already left.

 

“Ugh just leaves me here… I am so annoyed, if I had known Jungkook was not like that I would have been nicer…” I sigh and look around.

 

I sigh and walk off trying to find my way back. “This is stupid that he left me alone.”

 

“Jin-hee?” voice calls and I look around before I spot V.

 

“V! omg someone, I am so lost.” I run to him.

 

“Where did Jimin go? Wasn’t he with you?” V asks.

 

“He left me because I got us lost and then he was being rude and ugh I am so annoyed.” I fold my arms.

 

“I know the way out come with me.” V smiles and I nod walking next to him as we make out way out of the woods.

 

  • 3 hours later –

 

The fire had been made and now everyone was sitting around the campfire. I decided to just sit inside my tent away from everyone. I was still so mad at Jimin, he hurt my feelings and all because I got us lost, what an idiot.

 

I hear footsteps and the door to my tent opens, I don’t want to see who it is so I just look away.

 

“Crap, wrong tent.” Jungkook’s voice speaks.

 

I look up and see him, he looks at me and I can tell he notices I am not happy.

 

“Are you okay?” he asks.

 

“Yep,” I say bluntly not in the mood to talk. I can see that he gets the hint and quickly leaves.

 

I sit there for a minute thinking before I decide to walk out and go to the fire where everyone is sitting. I take a spot next to V who is near Jungkook, I see Jimin is on the other side talking to Jin.

 

“Hey, you alright?” V asks.

 

“Yeah, um kind of, I am just annoyed,” I say looking at V.

 

“Jimin gets angry hardly so don’t stay mad at him,” V says.

 

“Until he apologizes I am not.” I stand up and walk off, I realize we need more firewood so I decide to go and collect some myself.

 

"Didn't she get lost before? Would she be okay going out by herself?" V says to Suga.

 

Jungkook hears them talking and he feels his body wanting to get up and run after me. Jungkook doesn’t care and runs off after me.