Chapter 13

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

*ring ring*

 

I wake up and realize that my phone is ringing, I open my eyes and check to see it is the manager calling. I gulp before answering.

 

“Yeoboseyo.” I try to sound as calm as I could.

 

“Jin-hee get to the company right now.” The manager says angrily.

 

“N-Neh manager-nim,” I say as he automatically hangs up on me. I check the time to see it is 6 am, I hop out of my bed and rush to change out of my pajamas. I then grab my bag and race out not caring about makeup.

 

As I rush down the stairs I see Jungkook waiting. “You’re here?” I look at him as I walk over.

 

“Manager called me, I’m guessing about yesterday…” he says worried, I nod and walk out quickly.

 

Jungkook places his mask over his face and his cap so people do not recognize him.

We stay silent the whole time until we reach the company, I rush straight to the manager’s office and open the door quickly to see newspapers all over his desk.

 

“You two are here good don’t need to sit down I am making this short. You two are not to be together at all even hanging out, the only time I want to see you two near is when we are working, so no seeing bts at their dorm or going out with them… it is harder to put this scandal away with now a photo posted of you two kissing.” The manager sighs.

 

“I tripped hyung… it is not her fault.” Jungkook defends.

 

“It does not matter that it was an accident, you two have caused enough trouble, I am this close to firing you Jin-hee, but I cannot because it is too hard to find another stylist among all the scandals… now Jungkook the boys are practicing go now, and Jin-hee you are to clean each dressing room, we have a fan-meet tomorrow and we have to clean it before then.

 

“But hyung…” Jungkook says.

 

“No, it is okay I will do it.” I bow and walk out of the room.

 

Jungkook follows me and turns to me. “Jin-hee I…”

 

“We cannot be together unless it is work related okay.” I sigh and walk into one of the dressing rooms.

 

Jungkook stands there deflated. “I was going to apologize…” Jungkook sighs and walks off to the practice room.

 

I look at the dressing room and my eyes widen at how messy it is. “Ugh why me…” I sigh and start cleaning up.

 


 

I had finished all three by about 8. I feel all the sweat dripping off me. “That was… tiring.” I say out of breath.

I walk to the mini fridge and grab a bottle of water out and I scull it down. I put it in the bin and exit the room. I look around to make sure Jungkook or bts are not around.

 

I take a sigh of relief and I leave the building making my way to the apartment. “I can only see Jungkook at work… he is the only one I really hang out with now, Jimin I’m still kind of on eggshells around him… this is the worst.” I keep away eye contact from people as I make my way closer to the apartment.

 

I quickly head to my room and unlock the door slamming it as I am too tired to tired. I hate that the scandal has worsened and Jungkook hasn’t even apologized to me.

 

I remember we have a fan-meeting tomorrow. “This will be interesting… the manager probably won’t let me been seen since the scandal is fresh, ugh it is only 8 and I cannot even hang out with bts… and I don’t have friends here, and I can’t particularly go out.” I sit on my couch and sigh, I don’t even want to watch tv.

 

- The next day –

 

I was at the company around 7 am getting bts ready for their fan-meet, it was starting at 11 but the manager says we must get them ready early and then all this other stuff which I was not listening to.

 

“Okay everyone finish up getting their makeup done and we are going to head to the place where the fan-meet will be so the people can set up, we can eat breakfast before the boys need to be dressed and the fans arrive at 11.” The manager says and everyone quickly finishes up.

 

Once the makeup is done we grab all the tools we need and head down to the parking lot. As we arrive I notice there is no room in the stylist’s van as they have packed all their stuff in.

 

“Manager-nim there is no room in the stylist’s van…” I walk over to him.

 

“Oh, well you will have to ride with us, you can sit with J-hope and Suga.” He says and I nod making my way to the van.

 

As I make my way into the van I lock eyes with Jungkook, I go to say something but I see the manager staring, I look away and sit down next to Suga. I watch as J-hope climbs in too.

 

“Hey Jin-hee nice to see you.” J-hope grins.

 

“Hey, today will be fun,” I say clapping.

 

“You going to hang out with us after?” J-hope asks smiling at me.

 

“I can’t… the scandal and uh the manager said I needed to only be around you guys and Jungkook during work.

 

J-hope nods and frowns as the car finally starts. I watch as we drive out of the carpark, I stayed quiet the whole drive, I don’t talk the whole way, I am not as comfortable around the other members like I am with Jimin and Jungkook.

 

We arrive at the fan-meet place 5 minutes later. I sigh as we all climb out and I leave the boys to grab my stuff from the stylist’s van.

We walk into the building near the fan-meet place. We all place everything on the correct benches, I place my stuff where Jungkook’s name is. I watch as the boys come in, I wait for him to sit down and I go to work on his hair quickly so he can go eat before we got to have everything done.

 

Once I fix his hair up food arrives and all of bts rush to the food, I laugh a bit as I watch, I look and see the stylist’s grabbing their food.

 

“Jin-hee food.” Eun-bin comes over to me handing me a packed food plate.

 

“Thanks, Eun-bin.” I smile and sit down on a chair kind of away from the group.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I toss my phone around my hand as I decide whether or not I should do it… ugh, maybe I should ask if she is okay… or maybe sit with her?

 

I shake my head and think about what happened in the car 10 minutes before.

 

~ 10 minutes before ~

 

I look over to Jimin who is texting Jin-hee, I need to get her number off Jimin so I can apologize… and just because I really want her number too.

 

“Hey Jimin… you have Jin-hee’s number yeah?” I pretend to look away and the back to him so he doesn’t realize I was watching.

 

“Uh yeah, why do you want it? You aren’t allowed to talk to her besides work.” Jimin asks.

 

“I need to apologize to her about something and since I cannot really talk to her privately,” I say trying to be quiet.

 

“Alright dude, do not tell her I gave it to you,” Jimin warns.

 

I nod and hand him my phone as he types in her number. I take it back and when Jimin is not looking I change Jin-hee’s name to ‘My girl.’

 

I try not to smile too hard as I finally have her number in my phone.

 

~ back to present ~

 

I look over and see that Jin-hee is alone, I stand up to go walk over when V runs in front of me to race over to her.

 

I sigh and sit down, I guess she has other people she can actually talk to…” I continue eating my food quietly.

 

- End of Pov

 

“Hey Jin-hee!” a voice says happily and I look up to see V smiling at me, I put down my food and smile back at him.

 

“Hey V, what is up?” I look at him still smiling.

 

“Why are you here alone? Come sit with usssss.” V pouts.

 

“I would… but I’m annoyed at Jungkook… I cannot say why, and it is awkward between us.” I say.

 

“Oh... well I hope he apologizes soon for whatever he did, I will keep you company then.” V smiles and eats his food with me.

 

It is now 11 am and everyone is dressed and ready, we all go to head out when the manager comes over to me.

 

“Jin-hee you will stay in here, I cannot have you where people can see otherwise they will react.” The manager says sternly.

 

“Neh…” I bow and watch as everyone leaves the room. I sigh and look out the window, my eyes land on Jungkook who by some coincidence he looks back and our eyes connect. I look away quickly and sit down.

 

I look down at my phone and start to play one of the games to pass the time.

 


 

I had taken a nap half way through the fan-meet, I open my eyes and see Jimin staring at me.

 

“J-Jimin what are you doing here?” I stand up still tired.

 

“Hey… I said I was going to the toilet but I wanted to see how you were.” Jimin smiles slightly.

 

“Yeah, I am okay, just this whole scandal is just ruining my mood… and then Jungkook is annoying me and I am just ugh.” I make a disgusted face.

 

“Oh… well, I hope this scandal get sorted soon… I hate seeing you so sad, Jungkook is being all mopey.” Jimin shudders.

 

“He is?” I look at Jimin.

 

“Yeah… I don’t know why, he is a weird child, anyway I better get back out, the fan meet will be over soon so you can leave this room.” Jimin pouts and walks out of the room.

 

I sigh and sit back down, what to do now…