Chapter 30

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

The manager opens the door, I smile and pretend I don’t know anything. “I have food!” I hold it up.

 

“You all eat, Jungkook and Jin-hee with me right now.” He turns and walks out of the room, I look at Jungkook and Jin-hee who seem worried.

 

I hope he doesn’t hate me after this…” I sigh and sit down with the guys.

 

“What happened Jimin?” Namjoon asks.

 

“I don’t know I was coming back when he walked towards me.” I shrug and lie.

 

- End of Pov –

 

After the manager came in Jungkook and I followed him silently until we got into his room.

 

“WHY AM I HEARING THAT YOU TWO ARE DATING?!” he yells and I feel my heart race.

 

“H-Hyung what do you mean?” Jungkook says stunned.

 

“I got told you and Jin-hee are dating, and you guys slept together in Osaka?”

 

“I can explain…” Jungkook starts speaking.

 

“I am disappointed in you two, I am just about to fire you Jin-hee!”

 

“Hyung please don’t fire her… we will break up.” Jungkook says.

 

The manager looks at him and me before staying silent while he thinks.

 

I realize what I must do. “I will quit.” I look at him.

 

Jungkook widens his eyes and looks at me. “Jin-hee…”

 

The manager clicks his tongue before speaking. “I think that is a good idea.”

 

“Hyung no! listen to me, please. I love Jin-hee… I know that this isn’t something that should happen but…”

 

“If the public hears about this do you know what it would do to your fan base? And the company? Idols can’t date their stylists or fans, you know how it would look, and this what you guys have is probably just a fling which will die down soon anyway.

 

“It is not just a fling Hyung… she is the love of my life…” Jungkook says.

 

I realize what he said and I feel my heart flutter.

 

“She is not just someone I will stop loving after a while… I want to be with her and if I must be secretive about it then I will, I don’t want to stop loving her Hyung… I’m sorry if you don’t want this and i will understand but don’t make her quit for this… please just give us a chance.” He pleads.

 

I feel a smile creep on my face as I hear everything he says.

 

“Jin-hee?” the manager calls my name.

 

I turn to him. “Yes, sir?” I say still smiling.

 

“You do realize if this gets out you will be held responsible for all of it? You will have to be fired for real and never can you see Jungkook or bts again.” He says sternly.

 

“I do realize and I will take the responsibility, I love him and I am willing to do whatever it takes to be with him,” I say meaning it.

 

The manager sighs and sits back. “Well then I have nothing else to say to you two, You are fired Jin-hee until I see fit you can come back. You can go.” He nods and goes back to doing his work.

 

Jungkook and I bow before leaving the room. “I guess now we don’t have to hide out love.” Jungkook smiles and kisses me.

 

“I’m still fired…” I sigh

 

“So you two aye.” A voice speaks, we look and see BTS without Jimin standing there.

 

“Uh hi.” I wave awkwardly.

 

Namjoon walks closer and I can’t tell if he is angry or happy.

 

“I thought something was going on… but did the manager find out?” He asks.

 

“Yeah… I don’t know who tho… wait I know who it was.” I sigh.

 

“Who?” Namjoon asks.

 

“No one… just don’t think about who did we should all just forget about it, I’m going to go home.” I am about to leave.

 

“Jungkook be a gentleman and walk her back, we are done with rehearsal anyway.” Namjoon chuckles and leaves.

 

“Let’s go then, my lady.” Jungkook giggles and we both leave the building.

 

Jungkook and I walk back to the apartments. “So tomorrow I am thinking we should change the color of your hair.” I pretend to act as his stylist so no one suspects anything.

 

We get inside and head to the elevator and I press the number of my floor and wait for the door to open. Once it does we both walk in and I press the number again.

 

*ding*

 

Jungkook and I make our way to my door, I press in my password and we both walk inside.

 

“So Jin-hee.” Jungkook turns to me.

 

“We never finished before.” I step closer to him.

 

“Finished what?” He looks at me.

 

“What we did before you left.” I place my hand on his arm as I move it down.

 

“JIn-hee?” Jungkook looks at me.

 

I smile before kissing him deeply. Jungkook processes what I mean and is now kissing me back deeply.

 

Jungkook pushes me back against the wall still kissing me. I place my arms around his neck as he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

 

I close my eyes as Jungkook starts kissing my neck leaving a touch of sensation all around my neck.

 

“Jungkook…” I moan and continue to grind myself against him as he does the same.

 

“Take me to the bedroom,” I say in between moans.

 

Jungkook stops kissing my neck as he carries me to the room, I hop down and without talking we both take off our shirts and Jungkook picks me up and lays me on the bed, we go back to kissing roughly as I feel his hands move up my body and lift my hands above my head.

 

Jungkook then kisses my neck and I can feel him go lower. “K-kookie.” I moaned arching my back up.

 

“Moan Jin-hee.” He says as I feel his lips touch my stomach.

 

“Oh my god.” I moan softly.

 

I then feel Jungkook go to my shorts as I hear him them, “Are you going to me now?” I look at him losing breath.

 

“Only if you want to?” He looks at me.

 

“I want you too.” I watch him undo his belt and slip his pants down as slowly goes to my pants and slips them off me.

 

Jungkook takes off my underwear and before I know it I feel him slip inside me.

 

“OMG” I throw my head back, Jungkook slowly starts to into me. “J-Jungkook omg!”

 

I wrap my legs around him and help him to into me as we continue to make love for the rest of the night.

 

 

Jungkook and I lay in bed cuddling after, “That was amazing.” I giggle.

 

“Jin-hee is this your first time?” he looks at me.

 

“Yes, is it yours?” I look at him.

 

“You are my first time, and I love you.” Jungkook smiles and kisses me.

 

“After this morning, I realized how far I wanted to go with you… I mean I missed your touch, your kisses, your everything.” I prop my head up on my hand.

 

“Well if you want another round I am happy to do it.” Jungkook grins.

 

I lay back down and move closer and I kiss Jungkook again as we wrap our arms around each other and continue to kiss and I feel his tongue try to enter, I open my mouth slightly and then our tongues play together as we continue to make out.