Chapter 17

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I wake up with a splitting headache, I remember I got drunk last night… but what else happened?

 

I open my eyes to see a strange room that is not familiar. I sit up quickly and look around.

 

“This is a boys room?” I stand up and slowly and make my way to the door. I open it and look outside to see all the members of BTS walking around.

 

“No… I didn’t.” I widen my eyes as I realise what happened last night.

 

“Jin-hee?” Jungkook looks at me.

 

“Did you take me here last night?” I ask him.

 

“Yeah, you were asleep on my back so I did not want to ask you for the password.” Jungkook chuckles nervously.

 

“Well thank you, for uh picking me up last night… and what I said… I miss being friends is all I meant.” I say awkwardly.

 

“Oh yeah, you are my stylist I need you.” He nods and walks off awkwardly.

 

I sigh and see Jimin sitting on the couch, hey you.” I smile and sit next to him.

 

“Hey.” He says and smiles a tiny bit at me. I wonder why Jimin is being so eh now… I sit there awkwardly as I am not sure what to do.

 

“Hey, I should go home now… I haven’t showered.” I stand up grabbing my bag.

 

“Want me to take you down?” Jungkook walks over. I look at him wondering if I should say yes or no.

 

“Uh yeah sure, let’s go.” I smile and open the front door as we both walk out.

 

It is quiet on the walk down the stairs, I am trying to figure out what to say but nothing comes out.

 

“Sorry about ringing you last night, and I hope no more scandals arise… I wouldn’t have been able to call anyone else that is not you or Jimin.” I say.

 

“It is okay, I was worried you were going to walk home alone.” Jungkook chuckles.

 

“I have learnt not to do that… I am terrible when drunk believe me.” I laugh.

 

“Well now that is over please do not get drunk again.” Jungkook shoves his hands into his pockets.

 

“Well here we are now.” I stop in front of my door. I turn to him and smile.

 

“I hope you know we can’t be hanging like this… I need to make sure we are only seen at work okay?” I look at him.

 

“Yeah I know… I promise I will make sure you and I see each other at work.” Jungkook looks at me.

 

“Thank you… I hope we can still be normal around each other this way too?” I say.

 

Jungkook nods and turns away. “Go shower.” He chuckles and walks up the stairs.

 

I smile and press in my password and open my door before walking in.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

After I left Jin-hee all I could think about was what she said… I have never felt this way about a girl before… Jin-hee is really something.

 

I make my way to the third floor, I punch in the password to the dorm once I arrive. As I walk in Jimin is sitting on the couch watching TV.

 

“Hey, Jimin can I talk to you.” I walk over and sit down next to him.

 

“What is it kookie?” He says looking at me.

 

“I am only telling you this because you are friends with Jin-hee, but I like her,” I say finally telling someone.

 

Jimin looks at me no emotion on his face. “Since when?” he asks me.

 

“Since we went on the trip… after I helped her that night things changed…” I try not to smile.

 

“Oh wow, I am happy you told me…. But you know you can never date her right?”

 

“I know… and I wish I could tell her how I feel but I guess I will just have to keep my feelings hidden.”

 

“Well I guess I am here for you whenever you want to talk.” Jimin pats me on the back and walks off.

 

I watch as he goes into his room. I sit there wondering what to do as I have free time until we have practice.

 

- End of Pov –

 

After I had a shower, took some Panadol to help with my hangover, and cleaned up my apartment I had time to watch a few movies before needing to head to the company later.

 

~ 3 hours later ~

 

I stretch my arms and legs after finishing my second movie. “Time to go to the company.” I sigh and stand up, I grab my bag and turn off my lights before leaving my apartment.

 

I decide to take the stairs as I need to get rid of this hangover. I finally make my way to the bottom floor. I notice it is raining outside, “You serious?” I sigh.

 

I look around and see no umbrellas that I could use. I slowly walk outside and watch as it pours down. As I am about to run I feel something hover over me. I look up and see Jungkook holding an umbrella and the rest of Bts.

 

“We saw you were hesitant to go and then we realized you did not have one.” Namjoon laughs.

 

“Thanks, guys… well, I guess we should go.” I chuckle and we all head out.

 

We all rush towards the company making sure we don’t get very wet. We all finally arrive inside the company. Bts all put their umbrella’s down as we dry ourselves off.

 

“Well we got to go practice now, what are you doing?” Jungkook asks me.

 

“I am going to Eun-bin, she is showing me how to pick out clothes so I can get better at it,” I say.

 

“Well, have fun.” Namjoon nods and they all walk off.

 

“Bye Jimin.” I wave at him but all he does is look away and continue walking.

 

I stand there wondering why he didn’t acknowledge me. I shake it off and just walk to find Eun-bin in one of the dressing rooms.

 

I open the last one and find her fixing up the clothes hanging up. “Hey girl.” I grin as I close the door.

 

“Hey, I was not expecting you for another 20 minutes.” She chuckles.

 

“Yeah, it is raining outside and I walked with bts since I didn’t have an umbrella,” I say awkwardly.

 

“Oh well, we have more time for me to help you, let’s get started.” She claps.

 


 

After about 2 hours of her showing me how to pick and choose outfits I had learnt a lot more and was confident.

 

“Well that was easy to explain, and you seemed to be very quick at learning which is a god thing.” Eun-bin chuckles.

 

“Yeah it is something I can tell people something I am proud of.” I try not to boast.

 

“Yes, well be proud of that, many of the stylists took forever to learn from me since I have been here longer,” Eun-bin says.

 

“Well if we are done I am going to go see bts, I need to talk to Jimin. “ I say.

 

“Yeah you can go, I will be here if you are not busy after.” Eun-bin smiles and I exit the room.

 

I make my way down to the practice room where BTS are when I get a message.

 

I open it up to see another message from Jamie, ‘You are lucky I didn’t take a photo of you two last night, I have this as well so make sure you keep your mouth shut’ – Jamie

 

I sigh and close my phone quickly in case someone sees. I stop outside and watch through the glass at the boys dancing. I smile just watching how good these boys are, I decide to leave talking to Jimin till tomorrow.

 

I walk off and decide to go do some shopping since I had gotten paid yesterday. I smile and make my way to the bus stop.