Chapter 20

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I wake up my eyes really sore so I open them and look around and see Jungkook, “This must be a dream…” I smile and close my eyes falling back asleep.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I wake up and look down to see Jin-hee fast asleep, I smile softly and lean down and kiss her on the cheek before I move the pieces of hair laying over her face.

 

I softly move over away from the pillow so it then drops onto the couch softly with Jin-hee still sleeping. I smile before I make my way out of her apartment.

 

I walk up the stairs to my floor and to the door, I knock on it hoping someone is awake as I had forgotten the password since it is so early.

 

Jimin opens the door rubbing his eyes. “Where have you been? Wait you didn’t come home last night…” Jimin looks at me suspiciously.

 

I walk in and turn to him, “I was at Jin-hee’s, we watched a movie and I accidently fell asleep. “I lie.

 

“Oh, well the others were wondering where you went and I told them you went to the gym till late, I won’t tell them you slept at hers,” Jimin says.

 

“Thanks, dude, she was too peaceful to interrupt, she has such beautiful features.” I try not to blush as I think about it.

 

“Dude, you are whipped.” Jimin shakes his head and goes to the kitchen.

 

“I can’t help it… she makes me so happy man, and even if it is forbidden I want to date her, even if it is secretly I will do it.” I say confidently.

 

Jimin doesn’t say anything and I decide to go shower.

 

Once I hop out and I look into the mirror and my eyes land on my lips as I remember what happened last night.

 

I smile as I run my fingers over them still remembering her lips on mine. “I hope one day she will have the same feelings… I hope this is working.” I dry my hair before going into my room to change.

 

Once I get out Namjoon comes to me, “Manager hyung wants us at the company now.”

 

“Okay let’s go.” I clap and we all leave the room heading to the elevator.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I wake up and scan my surroundings realizing I am on my couch, I try and remember what happened but all I know if I fell asleep watching the movie with Jungkook

 

“He must have laid me down before leaving.” I smile to myself and sit up stretching my arms and legs.

 

I look over to the table to see my phone flashing knowing I have a message, I crack my neck and reach over to grab it unlocking my phone.

 

I see it is a message from the manager asking everyone to meet at the company, I sigh and put it back down on the table.

 

“Time to get changed, why so early," I sigh and stand up going to my bedroom and picking out clothes to wear, I then change into them, also I put on some makeup and brush my teeth making sure I look okay to go out.

 

“Wonder why he wants us there… wonder if it for a concert or maybe even a tour.” I brighten up as I leave my apartment making my way down the stairs.

 

I head outside and see how sunny and bright it is, “Well today will be a good day.” I giggle and skip down the path towards the company.

 

Once I arrive I make my way to the dressing room where everyone is now gathered.

 

“Jin-hee you’re here, now we are all here.” The manager looks my way and I bow walking over to Eun-bin.

 

“Hey, missy.” She smiles and whispers at me.

 

I giggle softly and smile back at her as we all focus our attention on the manager.

 

“We are going to Tokyo for Bts’s concert there, we will be touring Osaka and Tokyo, so we are all leaving tomorrow morning around 6:30 am, so wake up at 4 am so you can meet here at 5 am and we will pack all the stylists stuff into the van and then we will all head off, Understood?” The manager says.

 

“Yes!” We all say in unison.

 

“Okay, well I want the stylist’s to now sort out what costumes we will bring for the members and Jungkook, Jin-hee come to my office.” He says.

 

I look at Jungkook who looks at me, I nod and we both walk out of the room, I walk next to him.

 

“What do you think he wants to talk to us about?” I look at Jungkook.

 

“Maybe about the scandal?” Jungkook holds onto my hand and puts it behind his back. “Don’t worry I will defend you if he does something.” Jungkook whispers.

 

Once we arrive in his office I let go of his hand quickly so the manager does not see it.

 

“Okay you two, well the scandal has seemed to quieten down so I guess since you two are friends you can go back to hanging out besides at work, and Jin-hee you have impressed me over the week and I don’t think I will fire you anytime soon.” He smiles at me.

 

“Thank you, Manager-nim, I won’t let you down I promise.” I bow to him.

 

“Jungkook you and Jin-hee have become very close, Jin-hee I never asked when you took the job but do you have friends outside of work?” He looks at me.

 

“No sir… that is why I hang out with BTS, I have become very close with them and Jungkook has kind of become my best friend and Eun-bin also.” I smile.

 

“Well remember that Jungkook may be your friend but you are also his stylist, I am not saying this to be rude it is just letting you know so scandals like this don’t happen again.”

 

“Yeah, I understand sir, I won’t let it happen again, thank you for giving me another chance.” I smile and bow again.

 

“Okay well go to the stylist and get all the stuff ready, Jungkook go practice.” The manager says and we both bow before leaving his office.

 

“I guess I will see you later.” I look at Jungkook who takes a hold of my hand

 

“I cannot wait to go to Japan with you.” He smiles and walks off letting go of my hand.

 

I feel sad as I watch him leave, “what is happening to me…” I look at my hand and I feel myself smiling.

 

I sigh and walk to the dressing room where the rest of the stylists are.