Chapter 11

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

- 2 days later –

It was the end of the trip, Jungkook and I hung out more the last two days, it was nice not to think he was a jerk.

 

“Got all your stuff?” Jungkook walks over to my bed.

 

“Yeah, I forgot one thing before but I am ready now.” I smile and walk out of the room with Jungkook behind me. We get downstairs to the lobby where everyone is gathered.

 

“Okay everyone you know what to do, bags in the boots and pile in, “Jin-hee same as on the way here go with BTS.” The Manager says as goes into the stylist’s car.

 

I pile in with bts and sit in my seat next to Jimin and Jungkook. I put on my seatbelt and wait for the cars to drive off.

 

“Hey, Jin-hee I made a cover of a song recently want to listen to it with me?” Jungkook holds out an earbud.

 

“Sure.” I smile and take it placing it into my ear. As he presses play and remembers how amazing his voice was. I enjoy listening to it as it finishes.

 

“want to continue listening to songs?” he looks at me.

 

“Why not.” I nod and wait for Jungkook to press on a song. The song that comes on is Bubble Pop by Hyuna. “Omg Hyuna?” I giggle.

 

“She has good songs don’t tease me.” Jungkook pouts.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I pinch his cheeks and Jungkook looks at me weirdly. “Sorry…” I take my hands away and continue to enjoy the music.”

 

- Jimin’s Pov –

 

As we get into the van I go to talk to Jin-hee but see Jungkook already is. I sigh and look at Jungkook my heart racing, I remember when Jungkook first came to the company, we became friends quickly and then I developed feelings for him… I hate how I get so jealous at everything he does with Jin-hee.

 

I watch as Jin-hee pinches his cheeks and I feel my whole body tense up, why do they do this to me, like I know they don’t like each other, but it hurts sometimes… I look away from them and out to the window and place my earphones in as I turn my music on.

 

- Pov over –

 

After two hours, we finally arrive at the company, the whole drive I listened to music with Jungkook and played eye spy.

 

“Okay everyone we will start schedules tomorrow so rest up and be here 6 am sharp.” The manager grabs his bags and walks inside the company.

 

“Hey, Jin-hee do you want to come chill at the dorm with us tonight?” Jimin walks over to me.

 

“Yeah, that would be fun, what time should I come over?” I ask.

 

“It is 4 pm now so come around 6.” Jimin smiles.

 

I nod and grab my bag walking into the building as I make my way to the front. I say goodbye to the lady and make my way to the apartment building. As I make my way there everyone starts staring and I can hear murmurs, “Crap…” I quickly walk fast and finally make my way into the building.

 

“This is getting too much…” I sigh and make my way to the elevator, I press the button to take me to my floor. I hop in and press it again, once I get to my floor I go to my door and type in my password.

 

“Home sweet home.” I smile and place my bag down as I still smell the scent of my perfume.

 

I take everything out of my bag as I place it onto my bed. “I have two hours what do I do till then?” I think to myself.

 

I connect my laptop to my TV, I put on an episode of sassy go go. I watch that for the next two hours.

 


 

Once it turned 6 I had a shower and was ready to head up to BTS’s dorm. I make my way out of the room and to the elevator. I press the button to go up and hop in as the door opens.

 

Once I arrive I walk down the corridor and to BTS’s door. I take a deep sigh and knock on the door.

 

“I’ll get it!” Jimin calls out and I hear him walk to the door, once he opens it up I smile at him.

 

“Hey Jimin.” I smile and walk in. As I do my eyes land on all the members walking around shirtless. I widen my eyes as then my eyes land on Jungkook coming out of the room shirtless as well.

 

Jungkook turns and sees me staring, his eyes widen too. “um…” Jungkook says and I see him going red before rushing back into the room.

 

“S-so hi everyone,” I say awkwardly as bts put shirts on.

 

“Jimin why did you not tell us she was coming over?” V whines.

 

“Sorry… I thought it would be funny to surprise you all, but I didn’t know you were going to walk around shirtless at that time.

 

I see Jungkook come out with a shirt on, “Hey Jungkook.” I smile.

 

Jungkook doesn’t make eye contact with me or say anything to me as he walks into the kitchen.

 

“Oh-k then.” I frown and sit next to Jimin on the couch.

 

“So, Jin-hee we were about to order food, do you like pork?” Namjoon asks.

 

“Yeah, I eat any meat.” I smile Namjoon nods and grabs the phone to order the food.

 

“Your dorm is nice and big.” I smile as I look at Jimin.

 

“Yeah, we have three in one room and four in another, so it is Jungkook, V and me then Suga, J-Hope, Jin, and Namjoon,” Jimin explains.

 

“Mine is just the loungeroom with the kitchen connected and then my bedroom,” I explain as well.

 

Once Namjoon orders the food we all sit together on the couch. “So, Jin-hee how did you enjoy the trip?” Namjoon asks.

 

“It was eventful… this scandal made it worse too… I’m sorry to make you guys look bad now.” I sigh.

 

“You didn’t make us look bad, no one has said anything bad about the scandal in all the articles I have seen, many have been saying that they don’t understand why someone would stalk Jungkook… I think they all believe it was a mistake.” J-hope reassures.

 

I nod a bit and look away still. “I hope this goes away…” I say lying as I know I never told them about Jamie being the one who sent it.

 

“Food!” Namjoon calls as the doorbell rings. I look up and watch as Namjoon makes his way to the door. He pays the man and brings the massive amount of food and sides over.

 

We all set it up and no one talks they all just dig in. As I am grabbing my food I look next to me to see Jungkook totally avoiding eye contact with me.

 

“Want some?” I hold out some pickled radish.

 

Jungkook shakes his head looking away from me. I frown and put them down.

 

“Okay then.” I move a bit away from him and eat my food quietly.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov  

 

As we are eating our food I feel my heart race every time Jin-hee moves. I was so flustered when she saw me shirtless, I went so red and I knew she thought it was because I was embarrassed, but this is the second time she has seen my shirtless… I hate how much I like her…. But I cannot tell her.

 

I see her grab a container and turn to me.

 

“Want some?” She asks holding out pickled radish.”

 

I shake my head not looking at her, I can tell she is annoyed because I see her frown then move away.

 

I hate how much my feelings for her make my heart beat so much…

 

- End of Pov –

 

Once we had all finished the food I help Namjoon and the rest of the members clean up.

 

“Time for a movie! And popcorn” Namjoon smiles.

 

“You can pick the movie Jin-hee if you want, Jungkook shows her the movies.

 

I look at Jungkook who nods at Namjoon, he then goes to the cabinet next to the TV and opens it revealing all their DVD's.

 

“Thanks. I say bluntly and walk past him as I look through all the movies until my eyes land on the train to Busan.

 

“Picked one!” I show them.

 

“I love that movie!” Jimin cheers and takes it from me as I watch him put it into the DVD player.

 

I take a seat on the couch, Jimin then joins me on the couch as we wait for the members to gather. Jungkook takes the only spot left and sits down, which is next to me.

 

We all get comfortable and Namjoon presses play on the movie.

 


 

Half way into the movie I had fallen asleep as I was tired from the trip.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

Halfway through the movie, I look over and see Jin-hee had fallen asleep…. On Jimin’s lap. I could feel my blood boil and I was so angry she was sleeping on another man’s lap.

 

I get up off the couch and go into my room slamming the door. All the members watch as I leave.

 

“What was that all about?” Taehyung says confused.

 

As I enter my room I plop on my bed, why am I so jealous… she isn’t my girl, ugh I hate myself right now.” I run my fingers through my hair and lean on my legs as I think.

 

“How did I become like this… I need to tell manager hyung about Jamie… I don’t care that she told me not to do it, I will do it out of spite to show how annoyed I am… without actually saying why.” I laugh a bit.

 

I want to go back but it will just look embarrassing, they don’t need me ill just stay here and listen to music.

 

I grab my headphones and plug them in and press shuffle on my phone. I put them in my ears and lay down falling asleep to the music.

 

- End of Pov -