Chapter 1

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I, Choi Jin Hee have finally fulfilled my lifelong dream of becoming a personal stylist. After a year of struggling to find a job with my degree, BigHit Entertainment hired me. Now, it’s my first day and I am more excited than ever.

 

“You must be Choi Jin Hee.” I am greeted by a beautiful lady.

 

“Yes I am.” I smile.

 

“The manager is down the hall in the third door on the left.” She guides me.

 

“Thank you.” I bow and take her directions.

 

I stand in front of the manager’s office and I can feel my nerves skyrocket. I raise my hand to knock but stopped when I hear a voice.

 

“Sorry, but may I go first? I have something urgent to talk to the manager about.” I turn around and I feel my heart pick up in speed.

 

“O-of course Jungkook.” I step away from the door and bow.

 

Jungkook knocks on the door and the manager calls him to come in. He opens the door and bows then closes the door. I stand outside waiting until Jungkook has finished talking with the manager.

 

“WHAT?!” I hear the manager yell. “YOU’RE TELLING ME THAT THE STYLIST HASN’T COME YET?” I can hear the anger in his voice. “IT’S HER FIRST DAY AND SHE’S 10 MINUTES LATE!”
 

I feel my heart drop when I realise that they’re talking about me. I raise my hand to knock on the door but don’t know if that’s such a wise idea. While deciding Jungkook opens the door and he looks at me. I feel my heart pick up in speed, I have always admired Jungkook.

 

He looks away and leaves. I stand there confused as to what just happened. He didn’t even thank me for letting him go first. I look in the room and the manager looks at me.

 

“May I help you?” He asks.

 

“Ah yes, I’m the new stylist.” I bow.

 

“You’re 10 minutes late.” I can hear him controlling his breathing.

 

I go to make up an excuse as to why I’m late but I know that I can’t blame it on Jungkook, “I’m very sorry sir. It won’t happen again.” I bow.

 

“It better not.” He says. “Come in.” He welcomes me.

 

While talking to the manager I find out that I’m the personal stylist for Jungkook. I feel myself smiling the entire time because of how excited I am. I leave the room and follow the directions that the manager gave me to find where BTS is.

 

I knock on the door and walk into the room. I am greeted by the 7 beautiful boys and staff members rushing around. I bow as I walk in and try to find Jungkook. It doesn’t take long to find him but when I do I realise he has got everything ready except his clothes.

 

“Um…” I start and Jungkook looks at me. “Hello, I’m Choi Jin Hee, you’re new personal stylist.” I bow.

 

“Hi.” He nods and looks down at his phone.

 

I question as to why he’s so rude but I don’t ponder about it for long. I go to where the clothes are and pick out an outfit that seems to match the concept for what the members are wearing. Once I bring him the clothes he takes them from me and leaves without saying a word of thanks.

 

“He’s so rude,” I say to myself.

 

Everyone is all organized and soon rushes out of the building into the cars.

 

“New girl you are in here with us.” An older man waves me over. I nod and hurry over where it seems to be all the stylists and that.

 

I hop in and sit next to a woman who seems to be about my age. “My name is Eun-bin.” She smiles.

 

“Jin-hee, Jungkook’s stylist.” I grin at her.

 

“I hope you enjoy it, I am so happy having this job.” She smiles widely and I nod remembering what happened before.

 

I wasn’t sure if taking this job was a good idea, but I will not back out now. I say a fighting to myself as we drive off.