An Accident

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

Oh no! I was late. Too late! The school gate would closed on 8 am but now was already 8.30 am! I was 30 minutes late! I could imagine Hwangsabu, that old teacher compelled me to wash his car for being late. Last time, I had to weed the grass in school's field. I didn't want to face it again. So, I decided to climb the big tree near the school to get in. Thankfully I was wearing my leggings under my skirt. As I stood on the big branches, I quickly jumped into the school.

 

"Auch! What the-!"

 

What was that? I looked down.

 

It was Kwon Jiyong! I landed on Kwon Jiyong's body! Oh my goodness! What have I done? My angel was hurt!

 

"Omo! I'm so sorry! I don't see you." I quickly got down from him and kneeling beside him. 

 

"I'm really sorry. Sorry! Sorry!" I begged his forgiveness while my hands trying to remove the dirt on his white t-shirt because of my shoes. My hands were trembling badly but I ignored it.

 

"Sandara Park!" a deep voice called my name.

 

"What?" I responded.

 

"Are you late?" that same voice asked.

 

"Yes. How did you know?"

 

"You were late again?!" his voice raised.

 

I snapped. This familiar voice. I looked up to Kwon Jiyong. His eyes were looking behind me. I shut my eyes in frustration. I hated that voice.

 

"Sandara Park!"

 

I blew my bangs and slowly turned around. Meet this old fat teacher, Hwangsabu.

 

"You were late."

 

"Look. I was late because my alarm does not ring..."

 

"For the seventh time, you gave the same reason."

 

"But it's true!"

 

"Clean the pool in block C."

 

"What?! But I-"

 

"Now! You too, Jiyong. You skipped my P.E class. So, go help Sandara!" he left us.

 

I was scolded in front of Kwon Jiyong. I mentally slapped my head. This was too embarrasing.

 

He poked my shoulder. "Let's go. Because of him, I can skip Teddy's class too."

 

"You're enjoying this, huh?"

 

"Of course. Besides that, it's an honour to spend some time with you."

 

I froze. What did he just said?

 

He smiled when he saw my reaction. "Let's go", he pulled my hand. I could feel my body was trembling because of his touch.

 

 

 

....................................................................

Jiyong's POV

 

I playfully skimmed the surface of the pool with a leaf skimmer while watching Sandara brushing the sides of the pool at the other side. She's doing that thoroughly. When she looked up, she frowned.

 

"Yah! What are you doing? There's no need to use that skimmer because there are no trees inside the school building! Ah chincha! Go grab the pool vacuum!" she scolded me when seeing me doing a useless thing. I held my laugh. She didn't even care to scold me although I was her senior.

 

I grabbed the pool vacuum inside the store room. After Sandara finished brushing the pool, I quickly vacuum the floors of the swimming pool before she scold me again. 

 

Sandara test the water's pH levels to make sure the pool was safe to use as I checked the pool filter. After one hour cleaning the pool, I was lying on the floor while Sandara was swaying her legs inside the pool, playing with water.

 

"Sandara," I called her.

 

"I told you. Call me Dara."

 

"Dara."

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter