D-Day

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

 

"Those who have just arrive, change into your costume now, hurry!"

 

Dara ordered each of the members to get ready because they need to put on some make up and there's only 30 minutes before the event begins.

 

"Unnie, please help me tie the ribbon." Lee Hi turned her back to Dara. Dara tied the ribbon of the gown neatly. "Done." Lee Hi thanked her before running to Lisa to get her make up done. 

 

Dara smiled weakly and left the room without anyone noticing. She made her way to rooftop to get some rest since she didn't get enough sleep because she was preparing for the Sport's Day.

 

Thankfully, after today, she could live her life normally without tiring her body anymore. That's what she thought.

 

As always, she decided not to join today's event. It was too tiring. It's already magical to see her worked hard to prepare everything for the team. 

 

She should be the one to wear the gown as the princess today with Jiyong as the prince but she gave that position to Lee Hi. She said that she was not suitable for the dress whereas it's just an excuse.

 

"I wonder if my angel will get mad." She whispered to herself.

 

She looked towards the field where the students were started to gathered.

 

"Dara sunbae!" Lisa slammed the door with Jisoo behind her. Dara snapped to her juniors.

 

"Yah! Why are you running in gown?!" Lisa and Jisoo ignored her. They pulled Dara's hands.

 

"You need to get ready unnie! We can't start without you because you are the main role!"

 

Dara frowned to Jisoo. "What are you talking about?"

 

 

......................................................................................

 

 

"Where are the girls? They sure took a long time to get ready tsk." Daesung complained. Jiyong glanced to Daesung, not answering his question. He also wondered what were the girls doing.

 

"Students that involved in the parade, please move to the track. We will start the event in 5 minutes."

 

The boys started to feel impatient. They searched for a glimpse of the girls.

 

"Woah! Is that the girls of our team?" Mino shrieked, making everyone turned their heads to the left. The boys dropped their jaws.

 

The girls slowly walked towards the boys as they hold their gowns. Every girls were wearing the blue gowns with a flower crown on their heads.

 

Jiyong's eyes glued on his apple pie. She was wearing a long navy gown. Her black silky hair was left loose over her shoulders. She was the only one wearing tiara on her head. It was a breathaking view. Only one that incomplete.

 

Instead of smiling, she was frowning. She looked pissed.

 

"Yah Kwon Jiyong!! Are you the one threatening them to stay in the pool for one night if I do not participate in the parade today?!" She glared to Jiyong.

 

"And why are we wearing a gown with sneakers?!" She flicked the tip of her dress, showing her white sneakers.

 

"It's not Jiyong sunbae, unnie. It's Bom unnie." Jisoo blurted out. 

 

"And we are wearing sneakers because it's the fairytale of 21st century. Who the hell would wear a glass slipper on the field?" Seunghyun answering Dara while adjusting the mascot bird head on his head. Dara looked to the boys. They were wearing high cut dark blue converse. 

 

"We are using Cinderella as our theme, right?" Dara asked again, still confused.

 

"Yeah. Cinderella is just an idea, we only use mouse and bird as a part of our mascot. Our main point is fairytale of 21st century. And it's not Cinderella, it's Queen Sandara." Jiyong smiled while Dara blushed madly as she bowed her head.

 

"T-then, all of you are the princes and princesses. And I'm-"

 

"I am your queen," the members pointed to Dara, then they shifted to Jiyong, "you're my ruler."

 

"Yah!! Don't tease me!" The members laughed to see their vice blushing in embarrasment.

 

"Enough guys. Get ready. It's starting." Jiyong stopped the conversation when a teacher raised his hand, means that the event was starting. Every members took their place. The princes stood next to the princesses. Lee Hi with Hanbin, Minzy with Daesung, Youngbae with Hyorin, Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter