Not-so Typical (Part I)

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long time, guys~ How are you?

 

 

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

 

This is the day. The day that Dara has been waiting for. She is looking forward for today and even chose the best outfit she has.

 

Heck, she actually bought a new outfit for today. Because she have a date.

 

A date with her angel, Kwon Jiyong.

 

A date. She once said to Jiyong that a date is typical for a couple and she found it's stupid. But this is Dara that we're talking about. A girl who always blurt stupid things before she even think. 

 

Thank god that Jiyong still decided to ask her for a date despite of what she said to him.

 

A striped white and yellow blouse and a long white skirt printed with small sunflowers. She is wearing a white high heels that she borrowed from Bom while her hair is let loose onto her shoulders. She is excited and even make an effort to put some light make up. (that she learned from make up tutorial on Youtube)

 

She patiently wait for Jiyong. Sitting on the bench under the tree, she grabbed a chocolate from inside her sling bag and munched it. Her eyes darted to her surroundings. There's a lot of couples holding hands and talking happily while their eyes on each other. Dara grimaced. She look to her watch.

 

It's only 10 in the morning and they already here, wasting time by looking to each other?

 

A thought by the girl who had waited there for 30 minutes for being too excited for her first date.

 

She sighed and continue munching her chocolate. One habit that she has, she will eat sweet things if she is nervous. She glanced to her watch again.

 

"It's already 10.02 am! Where is he? He said to meet him on 10.00!"

 

"Boo."

 

"KYAAAHHH!!!"

 

Dara abruptly stood up. Her hands on her chest and her eyes widen in shock.

 

"Jiyong! You startled me!"

 

Jiyong flashed Dara his gummy smile before sitting down on the bench. He patted the sit beside him, motioning Dara to sit but Dara only froze in her state.

 

"Come here, apple pie. Why are you just standing there?" He gently pulled Dara's sleeve to make her sit.

 

"I'm just two minutes late and you already being impatient. I thought you don't like date?" He grinned.

 

"Shut up!" She blushed. "I-I don't like waiting!"

 

"I don't like waiting too. So, would you accept me as your boyfriend now?"  Jiyong teased. Seeing her blushing, he laughed. "Anyway, you look so beautiful today."

 

"I'm beautiful everyday!"

 

"Yes. I know." He chuckled. "But you look more beautiful today. The skirt suit you so much and I think, this is the first time you actually look like a girl." That makes Dara blushed before she frowned.

 

"Yah! What does that mean? Before this I don't look like a girl?"

 

Jiyong continue chuckling and stood up. He gently intertwined his fingers with Dara's. "Since this is a date, I can hold your hand, right?" He look down to Dara but she just stared at their hands.

 

"If you are not comfortable, you can let go."

 

But Dara did not let go.

 

 

 

 

....................................................

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter