Her Scar

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's POV

 

 

We entered her room and closed the door carefully, trying not to make a noise. As we approached her bed watching her sleeping soundly, I hold Chaerin and Minzy's hands. When I gave them a signal, we quickly jumped onto her bed.

 

"Dara!"

 

"Dara unnie!"

 

"Wake up, Dara!"

 

We continued jumping on her bed eventhough she was already awake from her sleep.

 

"Stop it!" but we keep jumping while calling her name over and over.

 

"I said stop it!" She pulled my leg, causing me and the others fell out of the bed because we were holding hands.

 

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" But thankfully we fell onto the comfy comforter of hers. She lied down to sleep again.

 

"Yaah! Dara! Wake up!"

 

She didn't move. Looking at her reaction, the three of us lied on her body.

 

"Yaaaahh!!! Go away! I-I ca-can't bre-breath!!"

 

"Wake up unnie!"

 

"Fine!" We got down from her body. She lazily sat up and throw a glare to us. "It's too early to wake me up!"

 

"Get ready, Dara. We'll go out later" I told her ignoring the fact that she was angry.

 

"Where?" she got up from the bed and tied her hair into a ponytail.

 

"Just get ready, okay. The boys will come later", Chaerin said lazily. As she heard 'the boys', Dara immediately reached her towel and dashed into the bathroom.

 

"She looks fine, though", Minzy spoke slowly, her eyes roaming around Dara's room. I stood up and walked to her bookshelf. Seeing how messy are her comics, I know this is why her eyes are swollen. She read comics for all night. I looked to the frames she put on the shelf. Photos of four of us and a photo of her with Sanghyun and their mother. I sighed.

 

...

 

As always, she would wear a hoodie and jeans. Well, all of her clothes are none other than sweatshirts, hoodies and shirts.

 

"Come here. Let's cover your eyebags", I got my make up items from my bag.

 

"No. You know I hate make up", she drew away from me.

 

"You want Jiyong to look at you like that?"

 

"I don't care. He already saw me like this a few times", she gave me her bored look.

 

"Come here or I'll burn all of your comics! I just put some foundation around you eyes, dummy!" and with that, she surrendered. We knew how much she loved her comics. Minzy and Chaerin just laughed at her.

 

After a few minutes, we heard a honk sound outside the house. "That must be them!", Minzy immediately got out of the room to get the boys. Dara put her beanie on her head and got her phone on the table. We quickly went down to meet the boys.

 

"Hey girls", Youngbae greeted us. We greeted him back. I threw my gaze to Jiyong and found out that he was staring at Dara. He was still worried about her.

 

I helped them put the things inside the car. After bidding Sanghyun and aunty a goodbye, Dara and I ride with Seunghyun's car together with Jiyong while the others with Youngbae's car. "Where are we going, Bommie-ah?"

 

I grinned."We are going for a picnic!"

 

 

..........................................................................

 

 

We arrived at the park. I helped Jiyong and Seunghyun take out the things from the car while Dara already went to play near the river. She screamed happily when I said that we were going to have a picnic. 

 

"Don't worry. We will do it. You go and find the spot first", Seunghyun grabbed the bag from my hand. I thanked him. I looked around the park to find a nice spot.

 

We stretch the mat under a big tree. It was a good day with a nice weather. There are a few groups of people in the park. I sat on the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter