Be True

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun's POV

 

 

I watch Jiyong who is staring at Dara from a distance. We are in the rooftop while Dara is in the school's garden, feeding her little hairy sister, Dadoong. (That's what Jiyong told me)

 

Being Jiyong's best friend for more than seventeen years, it's odd for me to see him to like a girl so much. In addition, the girl he likes is really weird.

 

"Hey Ji." I called out to him. He glance to me and hummed in response before shifting his eyes back to Dara.

 

"It's been a month after you asked Dara to be your girlfriend, right?"

 

He nodded but his eyes are still on Dara.

 

"Are you willing to wait so long?"

 

This time, he look to me. "What do you mean?"

 

"You n-"

 

"It's the first time for you to like a girl so much. And it's already a month after you asked her but you are still waiting like a lost puppy. If it's me, I already look for another girl." Youngbae interrupted.

 

"Yes. That's what I mean." I said, agreed with Youngbae.

 

Jiyong smile but did not say anything. He turned back to stare at Dara.

 

I wanted to ask him again before the door slammed open, revealed Bom, Chaerin and Minzy.

 

"Here your breads Bae oppa, Dae oppa!" Minzy hand Youngbae a plastic bag of breads that Youngbae and Daesung asked her to buy.

 

I look up to Bom, waiting for her to give me my bread and milk that I asked for. But she eat her corn happily without throwing a glance to me.

 

"Yah Bom. Where's my food?" She stopped eating and look down to me.

 

"Oh! I forgot." She replied and continue eating her corn.

 

"What? Are you serious? Yah! You fat Bom!"

 

She glared at me and sigh. Then, she pull a plastic from Chaerin and pick out a bread and a milk. "Here!" She hand them to me. "I am not fat and I am gorgeous! Say that again and I rip your mouth!"

 

I grin sheepishly. "Thanks Bom. And yeah, you are not fat." She rolled her eyes and pull out another corn from the plastic bag, ignoring Chaerin and Seungri who are bickering about a sandwich.

 

"Jiyong. You said you will do anything to make Dara to be your girlfriend. But, what exactly that you want to do?" I asked him again.

 

"Neh hyung. You never asked her for a date." Seungri chipped.

 

"You never give flowers or presents to her."

 

"And the worst is, I believe you don't even have her number."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter