Realization

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The italic fonts are flashback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

"DARA!!"

 

I rushed to her side and kneel beside her. She fainted. I chuckled to see her face blushing even in a state of unconsciouness.

 

"Is she okay?" Mr Teddy peek behind my shoulder to see her. I bend down and lift her in my arms. "I will bring her to the infirmary."

 

I turned around and make my way into school's building. The students parted to give way to both of us. I nodded my head to thank them.

 

"You are too cute to handle, apple pie."

 

 

...................................................................................

 

 

I slowly put her on the bed. Miss Gummy quickly treat her forehead. I frowned to see the bump on her pretty face. She should stop embarrassing herself or she's going to die because of her own clumsiness.

 

"How is she?"

 

I turned to the door when I heard Bom's voice. With her were Minzy and Chaerin.

 

"Just a bump. She's going to wake up anytime. What makes her forehead bump like that? It's quite a huge bump."

 

I looked up to the ceiling when the girls shift their eyes to me. What? It's not like I push her to hit the pole. She's the one that hit the pole by herself.

 

Miss Gummy chuckled. "Aigoo kids these days." She shook her head while smiling. "Call me if you need anything." She excused herself.

 

Minzy pulled a chair and sit beside the bed as she flash me her mischievous grin. "Oppa, you are too cute!" 

 

I shut my eyes and scratched my head.

 

"You have turned her world upside down, JJ." Bom smirked. 

 

"But it's not a bad thing. It's great to see her being an idiot just because of a boy." Chaerin continued.

 

We stay in silent as we watch Dara sleep. She looked innocent. Even with a bump on her forehead, she still looked beautiful.

 

"I need to go. The members need me." The girls nodded their heads and thanked me for bringing Dara to infirmary.

 

I shut the door and walked to the rooftop. The wind slowly blew to my face. I closed my eyes to feel the wind. My heart has beating fast since morning. The reason was only one. Her.

 

To see her in that dress that I made for her with Chaerin's help was killing me. I guess what the members said was true. She's a queen. And slowly become the queen in my heart.

 

Oh my god. Since when I become gross like this?

 

I ruffled my hair and bow my head to stare at my shoes.

 

 "YAH! Why are you all here?! Are you skipping training?!" 

 

The boys muddled up to see the their vice. She has a pretty face but she was too fierce for her own good.

 

They was relaxing in the pool area. The vice was busy with the mascot so they took the chance to skip the football training. Even their captain, me, joining them.

 

"Urm. No. Noona, we are- I mean, no-" Mino stuttering. Yes. All of the members are actually afraid of her. A girl that they thought is weak and geek, but actually a lion.

 

"WHAT? You think I don't know? You've been skipping the training right?! And you! KWON JIYONG!"

 

My eyes widen when she pointed to me. The boys turned to stare at me with a horror look in their face.

 

"You are a captain and why are you joining force with them?! Oh my goodness. I've been worried when there's no one in the field and I thought alien kidnapped you!"

 

Yeah. She's a big girl with a brain of five years-old kid.

 

"Get out from the pool! NOW!!" We quickly swam to the edge of the pool and pulled urselves out of it. We watched Dara took all our shoes and soak them into the pool. We gasped to see her but nobody speak.

 

"Go to the field and train now. That is your punishment! You will play football with barefoot today."

 

The boys nodded weakly and walk out of the pool area. I glanced to our shoes. They are floating in the pool. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter