Who's The Idiot?

My Favourite Senior
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"AARGHH!!" Jiyong stumbled and fall onto the ground, gripping to a hand that yanked his hair. He whipped around only to find Dara stared at him grimly. Her hand was clutching to his hair and he could see that she was clenching her jaw.



"What do you mean you are busy, Mr Kwon?" She gritted her teeth, flashing a smile. Behind her were the girls along with Seungri and Youngbae. Jiyong took a glance to his friends before shifting his eyes to Dara again. Dara was pulling his hair so hard, it hurts him that he could not talk.


"I'm asking you again, Mr Kwon Jiyong." The way she said his full name making him shudder. "What do you mean you are busy?"



"I-I! Ugh! It hurts!" He pleaded. Tears started to form in his eyes as Dara was still pulling his hair. "I'm sorry! Please le-let me go!"


Dara let go of his hair making Jiyong fall onto his front. He mumbled some incoherent words and looked up to Dara who was staring at Ria and her friends with her deathly glare.


"Go away before I set your hair in fire." She hissed, her face was red as she was holding back her anger. Jiyong never see her like that, not until that day. Jiyong could heard footsteps stepping away from there. He lowered his head down as his hand rubbing his throbbing scalp. He swore he heard Seungri and Youngbae snorted.


"Well, my dear." Dara said dangerously, she bend down and look straight into his eyes. "I assume you were busy for your project with your coursemates. Or you are having a stomachache?" She raised her eyebrows. Jiyong looked anywhere but Dara, didn't really know what to say. He was the one who was being jealous and acted like a brat, but seeing Dara like that seriously made him afraid for his life. He glanced again to his friends behind Dara and saw that Chaerin was smirking, which made him more afraid because Chaerin was more savage.


"You were acting like a brat for a while, you know? I had enough of this. I don't even know what did I do wrong and you just left me hanging like a fool. What is really wrong with you?" She asked, frowning.


Jiyong gulped in fear. "I-I was j-j-jea-jeal-"


"Stop stuttering!" She shrieked. "You're making like I am going to snap your head right now!"


"I am jealous!" It was his turn to shriek. He heard snorts from his friends but he ignored them.


"For?"


"That boy."


Dara was confused. "Who? Tell me."


This time, Jiyong rolled his eyes. "That boy. You came with him here before. And you hit him with your bottle." He pointed to the bottle that Dara was holding. Suddenly, he wanted to crash the bottle onto that boy's head.



"You mean Jaeyon?" Dara asked with a confusion. "Why would you be jealous of him?"



Jiyong huffed. Even his name were sound like Jiyong's name. Jiyong and Jaeyon. "I saw him hugged you when I came to fetch you. Nobody can do that except me."


Dara's eyes widen in realization. So that's what made Jiyong left her waiting in the school that day. "But that doesn't mean you should left me alone that day! I waited for you for six hours dammit!"


"I believe you hangout a while with him. You told me that you're home when you called but I heard from surroundings that you were anywhere near the street. You lied to me!" He rised his voice.


"That because I went to store to buy snacks after waiting for you for God knows how long and I was starving  and I didn't hangout with anyone that day even with the girls!" She retorted in one breath. "I didn't want to disturb you or worried you if I wasn't home yet that's why I lied!"


"But why did he hugged you? You were afraid of boy to touch you, right?" Dara was irked when she traced that he was mocking her.



"Because he is stupid and I would always hit him with my bottle but I left my bottle at home that day! I don't even look at him as a boy and he have a girlfriend!"



Jiyong frowned to hear that. He went speechless. Seeing that he didn't said anything, Dara continued.



"What? You thought that I cheated on you? Are you that stupid?"


"Wow Ji." A voice interrupted. "Everyone here can hear you both you know?"


Dara turned to left and saw a tall boy grinning to them. She looked back to Youngbae, asking for confirmation. Seeing Youngbae nodded, she turned back to the boy. "You are Bang Yongguk right? You stupid little ugly thing!"


Yongguk was perplexed. "Hey! I'm not-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter